Random Postings

Ian Lazarus

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
I think we are supposed to eat a mixture of dirt and uncooked water on fridays.  I'm trying to find the cannon (and the grapeshot for that matter).

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ian Lazarus said:
I think we are supposed to eat a mixture of dirt and uncooked water on fridays.  I'm trying to find the cannon (and the grapeshot for that matter).
It can't be dirt that a mule has looked at, though.

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
ALCS Game 7, Bottom of the 8th, not looking good for the Tribe.

Update:  Looking downright terrible for Cleveland now.  Down 9 runs with 3 outs to go.

Last Update: Game over, Red Sox win 11-2.  Sorry, cleveland.

chris

Taxiarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
^^Yet another reason (I probably have several thousand by now) that:

I will never again set foot in Boston.

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
serb1389 said:
I don't know.  But if this becomes their calling card I don't know if Bostonians are ready for that kind of craziness.  They're all so used to losing that with every inning, if you say that the game is over, you actually will get shot... :eek:
Red Sox fans are the most annoying in the world.  This was my position long before my beloved Indians lost to them.  It will continue to be my position long afterwards.

admiralnick

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
cleveland said:
Red Sox fans are the most annoying in the world.  This was my position long before my beloved Indians lost to them.  It will continue to be my position long afterwards.
Red Sox fans are the second most annoying in the world. The MOST annoying fans are Chicago White Sox fans. They're like Red Sox fans covered in the rust of Cleveland (haha, when's the last time we made a rust joke about cleveland?)

-Nick ;D

Rastaman

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Why do you people continue to defile this wonderful thread of utter crazy randomness with talk about baseball......you should all be committed...