Random Postings

Rastaman

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
3,535
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
32
Location
Alberta, Canada
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEsX69iIxY

The closing credits sequence from Sharon Lois & Bram's Elephant Show where the cast sing Skinnamarink...
 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
21,884
Reaction score
57
Points
48
Age
39
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
ozgeorge said:
How to Make a Grilled Sandwich with a Hotel Room Iron:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEZ2aIQhVSU
You going to try this in the US (if you make it here, of course!)?
 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
21,884
Reaction score
57
Points
48
Age
39
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Nebelpfade said:
Ukiemeister said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEsX69iIxY

The closing credits sequence from Sharon Lois & Bram's Elephant Show where the cast sing Skinnamarink...
Wow!  Now that brings back memories.
Ahhh, yes.  And, as usual, I could only listen to it once before getting annoyed.
 

PoorFoolNicholas

OC.Net Guru
Site Supporter
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
1,664
Reaction score
0
Points
0
cleveland said:
Nebelpfade said:
Ukiemeister said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEsX69iIxY

The closing credits sequence from Sharon Lois & Bram's Elephant Show where the cast sing Skinnamarink...
Wow!  Now that brings back memories.
Ahhh, yes.  And, as usual, I could only listen to it once before getting annoyed.
I really hate that show. Is it even on anymore?
 

LBK

Toumarches
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
13,642
Reaction score
1
Points
36
I told you, It is the name of one of my cats. But he's a tolerant fellow.
 

PoorFoolNicholas

OC.Net Guru
Site Supporter
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
1,664
Reaction score
0
Points
0
LBK said:
I told you, It is the name of one of my cats. But he's a tolerant fellow.
If you really knew IT you would never say that.....ask That, he knows what I'm saying.
 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
21,884
Reaction score
57
Points
48
Age
39
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
PoorFoolNicholas said:
Papist said:
[size=10pt]THAT[/size] is a entirely different conversation.
Be careful.....That is listening, and I think IT is in on it.....
I'm not so sure of That, but we're all sure of It.
 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
21,884
Reaction score
57
Points
48
Age
39
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
FrChris said:
Are you asking if This is That, or are you asking if This is It?

For I dare say I do not believe that the swine flu could be It, but it may very well be That; but it is most certainly This.
 

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Joined
Mar 8, 2006
Messages
37,280
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
49
Location
Portland, Oregon
Ukiemeister said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEsX69iIxY

The closing credits sequence from Sharon Lois & Bram's Elephant Show where the cast sing Skinnamarink...
Right down there at the bottom of the trash heap with Leonard Nimoy's Ballad of Bilbo Baggins.
 

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Joined
Mar 8, 2006
Messages
37,280
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
49
Location
Portland, Oregon
This is too funny!  An NCAA men's basketball player submits his name for the NBA draft, and the NBA actually tells him to go away!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Mark-Titus-enters-NBA-draft-is-kindly-asked-to-?urn=ncaab,160332
 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
21,884
Reaction score
57
Points
48
Age
39
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
PeterTheAleut said:
This is too funny!  An NCAA men's basketball player submits his name for the NBA draft, and the NBA actually tells him to go away!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Mark-Titus-enters-NBA-draft-is-kindly-asked-to-?urn=ncaab,160332
And to think, we assumed "any publicity is good publicity."  Guess the NBA doesn't think so.
 

ytterbiumanalyst

Merarches
Joined
Jun 3, 2007
Messages
8,785
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
35
Location
Springfield, MO
PeterTheAleut said:
Ukiemeister said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEsX69iIxY

The closing credits sequence from Sharon Lois & Bram's Elephant Show where the cast sing Skinnamarink...
Right down there at the bottom of the trash heap with Leonard Nimoy's Ballad of Bilbo Baggins.
I have the mp3. Quite possibly the nerdiest song ever.
 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
21,884
Reaction score
57
Points
48
Age
39
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
ytterbiumanalyst said:
PeterTheAleut said:
Ukiemeister said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEsX69iIxY

The closing credits sequence from Sharon Lois & Bram's Elephant Show where the cast sing Skinnamarink...
Right down there at the bottom of the trash heap with Leonard Nimoy's Ballad of Bilbo Baggins.
I have the mp3. Quite possibly the nerdiest song ever.
You know what's worse than that song?  Admitting you have the mp3 ;D ;)
 

Friul

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
4,492
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
33
Location
Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Loc
Website
www.iheu.org
cleveland said:
ytterbiumanalyst said:
PeterTheAleut said:
Ukiemeister said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEsX69iIxY

The closing credits sequence from Sharon Lois & Bram's Elephant Show where the cast sing Skinnamarink...
Right down there at the bottom of the trash heap with Leonard Nimoy's Ballad of Bilbo Baggins.
I have the mp3. Quite possibly the nerdiest song ever.
You know what's worse than that song?  Admitting you have the mp3 ;D ;)
Imagine a Shatner spoken word version.  :laugh:
 

LBK

Toumarches
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
13,642
Reaction score
1
Points
36
Nebelpfade said:
Imagine a Shatner spoken word version.   :laugh:
AIEEEEEE!!!!!!!  :eek: :eek: Who needs waterboarding??!!
 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
21,884
Reaction score
57
Points
48
Age
39
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Papist said:
I leveled up... I am now a level twelve Paladin..... er...uh... I mean Archon. LOL 
*chuckle*  Easy mistake to make.  From here on out, though, you better become more familiar with Eastern Roman Military titles!
 

Ian Lazarus

OC.Net Guru
Joined
Jan 8, 2005
Messages
1,545
Reaction score
0
Points
0
That's not IT.  IT must be so misunderstood.  IT must be chased after, but not too emphatically. 
 

SolEX01

Toumarches
Joined
Apr 22, 2008
Messages
13,797
Reaction score
11
Points
38
Location
Central Maryland
Website
www.goarch.org
serb1389 said:
SolEX01 said:
This is it, we are in Macy's.
this can't be it...
Filene's doesn't exist anymore but Filene's Basement does - under different ownership.

As an aside - $1 bet on the first four finishing horses in the Kentucky Derby would have grossed $278,500.  After 40% reduction for taxes, that's still a cool $160,000.
 
Top