Random Postings

Ebor

Taxiarches
Reaction score
But how would he/she be able to type with hair covering their face? 

http://www.wallsoffame.com/html/television_38.html  for a picture of It with his dog.

SolEX01

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.goarch.org
serb1389 said:
Imagine all the fun you could have if you put T and IT together... ;) ;D :eek:
You are in the wrong forum.  :police:

The Seminary isn't that wholesome place I visited in 1991.  I ought to fill out an application ... or go to law school.  :laugh:

Ebor

Taxiarches
Reaction score
serb1389 said:
Imagine all the fun you could have if you put T and IT together... ;) ;D :eek:
Sure, that was the other way that Cousin Itt spelt his name on the Addams Family and he was quite the fun loving adventure-having kind of guy.
;)

Papist

Toumarches
Reaction score
ozgeorge said:
Oh no.....
No. No. No. No. No.
I can't believe someone actually came up with this and is marketing it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xZp-GLMMJ0

This is most definitely NOT IT.

serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
Papist said:
ozgeorge said:
Oh no.....
No. No. No. No. No.
I can't believe someone actually came up with this and is marketing it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xZp-GLMMJ0

This is most definitely NOT IT.
i was really hoping to not see this again

Alveus Lacuna

Taxiarches
Reaction score
serb1389 said:
I was really hoping to not see this again.
The best is at 1:03.  Who would ever wear such a thing in public?  "Great for those cold bleacher seats at your kid's soccer game!"

Ebor

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Alveus Lacuna said:
serb1389 said:
I was really hoping to not see this again.
The best is at 1:03.  Who would ever wear such a thing in public?  "Great for those cold bleacher seats at your kid's soccer game!"
And my thought was "but the back's open so you're going to get cold that way."

Ebor

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Alveus Lacuna said:
Ebor said:
And my thought was "but the back's open so you're going to get cold that way."
So we need to patent one with a zipper on the back!  We'll be rich!
But then we'll just have re-created a robe made out of blankets with a zipper...  Maybe it needs a matching cloak/cape for outside wear.

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ebor said:
But then we'll just have re-created a robe made out of blankets with a zipper...  Maybe it needs a matching cloak/cape for outside wear.
It's time to party like it's 1599.

Ian Lazarus

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Pesronally I think we should bring back some of the older styles and update them a bit, especially in men's clothing.  All we have a suits and jeans.  Why should the women have all the options?

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ian Lazarus said:
Pesronally I think we should bring back some of the older styles and update them a bit, especially in men's clothing.  All we have a suits and jeans.  Why should the women have all the options?
Well, we could adopt Scottish styles of dress, which brings to mind the administrator of a school in Utah whose decision to prohibit boys from wearing Scottish kilts to school was overruled.  He was apparently ignorant of Scottish culture and thought boys wearing kilts could be mistaken for cross dressing.

scamandrius

Merarches
Reaction score
Ian Lazarus said:
Let's keep it simple.  The last thing I want to do is agonize for 5 hours about what sort of clothing options I have and then also worry about accessories and such.  Simplify, man! ;D

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
scamandrius said:
Ian Lazarus said:
Let's keep it simple.  The last thing I want to do is agonize for 5 hours about what sort of clothing options I have and then also worry about accessories and such.  Simplify, man! ;D
Hear, hear!  Nothing but black pants for men.

Ebor

Taxiarches
Reaction score
scamandrius said:
Ian Lazarus said:
You wouldn't have to do that.  Social rules would dictate what to wear at which function or time of day.  or you could go back farther where it was all the same style or two and since it was all hand made there weren't dozens of shirts or the like to choose from.

Ian Lazarus

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Let's keep it simple.  The last thing I want to do is agonize for 5 hours about what sort of clothing options I have and then also worry about accessories and such.  Simplify, man!
Does this imply then that you are already agonizing for four? ;D

I dont mean "lets give men handbags and perms".  I mean, lets have a little more vaiety in the styles we wear on a daily basis.  We dont have to go as far as looking like Toreros in a full suits of light when we go out.

Hear, hear!  Nothing but black pants for men.
Is this to hide the brown underwear?

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ebor said:
scamandrius said:
Ian Lazarus said:
You wouldn't have to do that.  Social rules would dictate what to wear at which function or time of day.  or you could go back farther where it was all the same style or two and since it was all hand made there weren't dozens of shirts or the like to choose from.
TOGA!  TOGA!

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ukiemeister said:
LMAO!

I was thinking about togas when I saw these messages earlier.
You were thinking about togas; I was thinking about Animal House.  It all came together at the perfect time!

serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
serb1389 said:
SolEX01 said:
If we start now, can we make it to 6,000 posts by Memorial Day (or sooner, much sooner)?   ???
we could always go back to bottles of beer on the wall!  that was a classic
actually now that I think about it, it might get complicated b/c several of the count totals stopped somewhere in the middle so how would we agree as to which one to start from...