Random Postings

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Friul said:
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."  --  Rich Cook

:laugh:
Agreed.

Ukiemeister said:
Dude....I'm SO taking you down with me!
Too late - he's been walkin that insanity highway for years (who knew it was so long a highway?).

Rastaman

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
cleveland said:
Too late - he's been walkin that insanity highway for years (who knew it was so long a highway?).
Finally! Someone agrees with me! Cleveland, I need to buy you a drink sometime....

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ukiemeister said:
Finally! Someone agrees with me! Cleveland, I need to buy you a drink sometime....
Maybe you can buy me the drink that Serbski still owes me!  (lol - I'm going to give him a hard time about that right up until his wedding)

Rastaman

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
cleveland said:
Maybe you can buy me the drink that Serbski still owes me!  (lol - I'm going to give him a hard time about that right up until his wedding)
Absolutely! Of course I say this on the condition that you will never be in my town haha...

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ukiemeister said:
Absolutely! Of course I say this on the condition that you will never be in my town haha...
You never know - I'm famous for my long roadtrips in short periods of time (like for Fr Chris' ordination...)

serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
cleveland said:
Agreed.

Ukiemeister said:
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity." - Seneca
Ukiemeister said:
cleveland said:
Ukiemeister said:
You know...i'm still here guys....i AM reading all this...you jerks...lol

Cleveland...boy am I gona buy you liquer like CRAZY when I go to chi-town this weekend.  You have NOOO idea friend...

As for the other stuff...you called my life a highway?!?!  What is this...it's like being in Ketsetzis' class all over again....lol. 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
serb1389 said:
As for the other stuff...you called my life a highway?!?!  What is this...it's like being in Ketsetzis' class all over again....lol. 
I'm glad you caught the reference!  It was, of course, painted right in front of you, like a billboard or an exit sign... lol

Rastaman

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
cleveland said:
You never know - I'm famous for my long roadtrips in short periods of time (like for Fr Chris' ordination...)
Haha.....well, if you ever find your way to my city, you should drop me a line.....we have a Cathedral which I swear has original iconography circa 1910....

Friul

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Loc
Website
www.iheu.org
I just had the pleasure of listening to a boatload of Eurovision songs since my fiancee and her sister always follow it (national pride and all).  And I can honestly say that... this is the worst year yet.  LoL!   :laugh: 

Thank God Italy no longer enters, but unfortunately poor San Marino got suckered in.  Of course, they say Italy is scared of losing to Serbia so they backed out from it.  Then I got some evil glares when I mentioned Serbia's position in Euro 2008.   :p  :laugh:  I might have put myself on some thin ice!