Random Postings

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ukiemeister said:
No one is understanding me....I am not looking for 5000 more posts....im looking for 5000 posts in total for this trhead, from beginning to end....
Oh... That's it?  We could get to that point in a few days if we really wanted to!

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ukiemeister said:
Good luck. No point really, as everything degrades rapidly into arguments....
Maybe we can change their hearts, one by one.  A grassroots campaign for more civilized posts.  A groundswell of support for debating issues and not personalities.  Yes, we can.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
The Evil Dead Man's Chest... now that would be an awesome movie!

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My wife is taking pastry classes.... Bets on how long 'till I go into some sort of sugar shock.

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
C'mon - she's at one of the best cooking schools in the area - so no fakies allowed.  I'm controlling myself (for now).  Good thing we have company for a few days to alleviate the "burden."

ytterbiumanalyst

Merarches
Reaction score
^ From my understanding, not much. You treat them much like any other windowsill plant, and they'll give off a little stevia each year--enough for a mild coffee habit, at least.

Of course, my understanding is gained from Internet sources. I'll know more when the seed company drops the hundred-page stevia manual at my doorstep.

Ian Lazarus

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Splenda is the better sounding of the two.  Sure, Stevia IS the better sweetener, but it souds like a social disease.

Personally, I prefer Honey.

Oh, and cleveland,  three weeks.

Four to go into a glucose-induced coma.

Ian Lazarus

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Funny, I dont think I've ever read (or Listened to) this version of the classic...

Image removed.  This is a Christian forum and such images will not be tolerated -username! section moderated
 Posting obscene images is not tolerable nor fitting for oc.net which is an Orthodox Christian Forum.  Please refrain from posting such images in the future-username! section moderator