Random Postings

tuesdayschild

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
IsmiLiora said:
Had another embarrassing OC.net appearance in my dream last night. At one point, I was reading a newspaper. I read an article about ialmisry being a mass murderer, with his victims being elijahmaria and Wyatt. And yes, their actual screen names appeared in the paper.
"Mass" has more than one meaning. Maybe your unconscious mind has decided who is winning the debate in that particular thread.

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
tuesdayschild said:
IsmiLiora said:
Had another embarrassing OC.net appearance in my dream last night. At one point, I was reading a newspaper. I read an article about ialmisry being a mass murderer, with his victims being elijahmaria and Wyatt. And yes, their actual screen names appeared in the paper.
"Mass" has more than one meaning. Maybe your unconscious mind has decided who is winning the debate in that particular thread.
That's even worse.  That means that Mrs. Ismi was subconsciously being a punster.

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
Hey, that would make me smart.  :police:

For the record, I think they are all insane. If I had a thread named after me in a derogatory fashion, there is NO way I would continue posting in it. Haha. I am shamed easily.

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
IsmiLiora said:

For the record, I think they are all insane. If I had a thread named after me in a derogatory fashion, there is NO way I would continue posting in it. Haha. I am shamed easily.
And yet, they're the very ones keeping the thread alive.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
IsmiLiora said:

There is no such thing as bad press. I was seeing if I would get tossed in there today.

I think I would have had to ask Wyatt 34 more times to explain a simple English sentence without dodging before I could have made it.

I've learned my lesson.

Don't fall asleep, when you get someone spun up.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Papist said:
Teaching high school math to  16-year-olds who can't add, subtract, multiply, or divide is an interesting job.
Dude, seriously you are in my prayers.

A lot of tutoring of the like here. Can't imagine being in a room full of kids who don't even care they have a problem. At least those who show up for help are doing something.

Papist

Toumarches
Reaction score
orthonorm said:
Papist said:
Teaching high school math to  16-year-olds who can't add, subtract, multiply, or divide is an interesting job.
Dude, seriously you are in my prayers.

A lot of tutoring of the like here. Can't imagine being in a room full of kids who don't even care they have a problem. At least those who show up for help are doing something.
Thanks for your prayers. During my summer months, I always seem to forget that this is how the school year is. haha

AveChriste11

High Elder
Reaction score
i wonder how i'm gonna get up to 10 or 15 posts a day like the great Mighty isalmisry or orthonorm.  I just can't figure out if I should say anything half the time, lol..

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
AveChriste11 said:
i wonder how i'm gonna get up to 10 or 15 posts a day like the great Mighty isalmisry or orthonorm.  I just can't figure out if I should say anything half the time, lol..
Nice!

^ like that.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
AveChriste11 said:
Actually those numbers are going to drop like a rock, soon. I accomplished my main goal in postage here.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
orthonorm said:
AveChriste11 said:
Actually those numbers are going to drop like a rock, soon. I accomplished my main goal in postage here.
Also turn what could be an entire post into a series of posts.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
orthonorm said:
orthonorm said:
AveChriste11 said:
Also turn what could be an entire post into a series of posts.
And be awesome.

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
AveChriste11 said:
Look through my post and see how many there are actually of any substance. (Approximately 20% are only smiley faces).

It's possible. :)

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
Well, let's not blaspheme during the posts mmkay?  :police:

:laugh:

serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
orthonorm said:
AveChriste11 said:
Really?  by here do you mean here, or here? 

AveChriste11

High Elder
Reaction score
pork is yummy, i'm glad Christ made all foods clean  :D I WANT MY BACON!!!! MMMM I'D GET IT MYSELF BUT I DON'T HAVE THUMBS, IT'S BACON!!!!!!!

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
I am transcribing, reading posts, and studying from a Spanish textbook at the same time. Could it be ADHD? (Not that I would take anything for it, but it explains why I can't get anything done.)  :'(

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
serb1389 said:
orthonorm said:
AveChriste11 said:
i wonder how i'm gonna get up to 10 or 15 posts a day like the great Mighty isalmisry or orthonorm.  I just can't figure out if I should say anything half the time, lol..
Really?  by here do you mean here, or here?  
Shrewdly played. Getting Chrismated is done sorta scavenger hunt style at my parish. You draw a list of things you have to find (geolocating), do (get on the first page of posters by number of posts on OC.net), get your photo taken with an Old Believer.  

That sorta thing.

I just now have to find something that appears be somewhere in Tunisia and I am in!

serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
orthonorm said:
serb1389 said:
orthonorm said:
AveChriste11 said:
i wonder how i'm gonna get up to 10 or 15 posts a day like the great Mighty isalmisry or orthonorm.  I just can't figure out if I should say anything half the time, lol..
Shrewdly played. Getting Chrismated is done sorta scavenger hunt style at my parish. You draw a list of things you have to find (geolocating), do (get on the first page of posters by number of posts on OC.net), get your photo taken with an Old Believer.  

That sorta thing.

I just now have to find something that appears be somewhere in Tunisia and I am in!
I really pray you realize what you're just done to the sacrament of chrismation.  When they say it's made of 52 different elements...I don't think this is what they were talking about...just saying.  8)

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
serb1389 said:
orthonorm said:
serb1389 said:
orthonorm said:
AveChriste11 said:

That sorta thing.

I really pray you realize what you're just done to the sacrament of chrismation.  When they say it's made of 52 different elements...I don't think this is what they were talking about...just saying.   8)
If one of those 52 elements is hilarity, then your welcome. //:=)

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of this whole marriage thing, my problem is I need 5 women. One to cook, one for sex, one to be the mother of my kids, one to have an intelligent conversation with and the 5th one should be a spare just in case one of the others break down.

So far in my dating experience I met one women who managed to get about 3 of the qualities outlined.

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
Achronos said:
Speaking of this whole marriage thing, my problem is I need 5 women. One to cook, one for sex, one to be the mother of my kids, one to have an intelligent conversation with and the 5th one should be a spare just in case one of the others break down.

So far in my dating experience I met one women who managed to get about 3 of the qualities outlined.
You don't need to be a polygamist to have one wife too many.

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
Achronos said:

You can get a girl with all of the amazing qualities, trust me, just odds are they'll leave you.  :'(