Random Postings

serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
9,123
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
37
Location
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
cleveland said:
Why did you have to post something substantive on this thread?!  Anathema!
I protest to this ALLEGATION!  It is not substantive necessarily PLUS, it is pretty darn random.  to actually post all of the fasting rules?  PLUS it was in continuation of the dialogue previously held. 

If you really want to push me, i'll call upon the council (of liquers, which we used to have). 
 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
21,837
Reaction score
19
Points
38
Age
39
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
serb1389 said:
cleveland said:
Why did you have to post something substantive on this thread?!  Anathema!
I protest to this ALLEGATION!   It is not substantive necessarily PLUS, it is pretty darn random.  to actually post all of the fasting rules?  PLUS it was in continuation of the dialogue previously held. 

If you really want to push me, i'll call upon the council (of liquers, which we used to have).  
Clearly, fasting rules as laid out are issues of Faith, not "Random Postings" of the "Other Topics" section of the site.
 

serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
9,123
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
37
Location
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
cleveland said:
serb1389 said:
cleveland said:
Why did you have to post something substantive on this thread?!  Anathema!
I protest to this ALLEGATION!   It is not substantive necessarily PLUS, it is pretty darn random.  to actually post all of the fasting rules?  PLUS it was in continuation of the dialogue previously held. 

If you really want to push me, i'll call upon the council (of liquers, which we used to have).  
Clearly, fasting rules as laid out are issues of Faith, not "Random Postings" of the "Other Topics" section of the site.
Clear to you brother, but not to the rest of us pions.  lol.  ;)  ;D
 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
21,837
Reaction score
19
Points
38
Age
39
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
SolEX01 said:
I hope serb1389 has a designated driver if he's having one of those days.
That would be a hoot: to have a "designated driver" to help him walk around campus back to his apartment (which is also on campus).  That would be really bad.
 

serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
9,123
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
37
Location
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
cleveland said:
SolEX01 said:
I hope serb1389 has a designated driver if he's having one of those days.
That would be a hoot: to have a "designated driver" to help him walk around campus back to his apartment (which is also on campus).  That would be really bad.
and also entirely possible! 
 

username!

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Joined
Aug 21, 2005
Messages
5,090
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Where Iron hydrochloride ruins watersheds
serb1389 said:
username! said:
What happens if he has a Segway?  S.U.I. Segwaying under the influence.
that would be.....amazing...and I think extremely difficult to maneuver.  Why do you ask?  personal experience? 
No, I'm just creative like that.  I wonder if anyone has actually been arrested for that yet?
 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
21,837
Reaction score
19
Points
38
Age
39
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
serb1389 said:
username! said:
What happens if he has a Segway?  S.U.I. Segwaying under the influence.
that would be.....amazing...and I think extremely difficult to maneuver.  Why do you ask?  personal experience? 
Those things would be totally ineffective on campus - the hill would wear those motors out faster than you can say gimmicky product.
 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
21,837
Reaction score
19
Points
38
Age
39
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
We did not need any pictures of Jabba here.

I've lost my appetite.

thank you.
 
Top