Random Postings

Azurestone

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Website
deum-quaerens.blogspot.com
IsmiLiora said:
My stupid office made a mistake on a file that they originally assigned me. At the time, they agreed that there was no transcribable (not a word) material for the client in that file, and they are NOW telling me, one month later, that the client needs the file. And they have messed up several of my files this week, I am JUST getting today's work now, and they are trying to pass this nightmare of a tape onto me.  :mad:
Kick'em in the Jimmy right back.

"Don't try and pass this off on me. You're going to fix this for me."

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
Aindriú said:
IsmiLiora said:
My stupid office made a mistake on a file that they originally assigned me. At the time, they agreed that there was no transcribable (not a word) material for the client in that file, and they are NOW telling me, one month later, that the client needs the file. And they have messed up several of my files this week, I am JUST getting today's work now, and they are trying to pass this nightmare of a tape onto me.  :mad:

They admitted it was their mistake but the client still needed the file. They said that someone else could do it, but they hadn't given me any of my work. I told them that I would take the file and to give the rest of my work to someone else.

Sadly I consider that a deal. I am such a pushover.

FountainPen

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
IsmiLiora said:
Aindriú said:
IsmiLiora said:

They admitted it was their mistake but the client still needed the file. They said that someone else could do it, but they hadn't given me any of my work. I told them that I would take the file and to give the rest of my work to someone else.

Sadly I consider that a deal. I am such a pushover.
My college tutor had the knack of being able to make you think he's given you a deal but as you're walking away you realise that it mostly benefited him. /laughs

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
LOL! I know those people.

They tried to put one on me by sending another nightmare file at 5:30. I put my foot down this time and told them that they were not only sending me difficult files, but they sent them 4 hours late and that I wasn't taking any more. Plus, I specify how much I work I can take in one day and they were going above that limit.

I'm sure they're not happy, but I really don't know why they put off completing the big batch of files for an entire month. That's not my problem.

FountainPen

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
IsmiLiora said:
LOL! I know those people.

They tried to put one on me by sending another nightmare file at 5:30. I put my foot down this time and told them that they were not only sending me difficult files, but they sent them 4 hours late and that I wasn't taking any more. Plus, I specify how much I work I can take in one day and they were going above that limit.

I'm sure they're not happy, but I really don't know why they put off completing the big batch of files for an entire month. That's not my problem.
It's not like it's your job to dig them out of their hole. Sounds to me like you've been helpful enough already and to do any more would only make them think they can put on you the next time.
*shivers*
My bedroom is freezing! The windows are so pretty and old but they let in cold air even when shut tight so i bought a new heater and it's blinding. I am as warm as toast.

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Went to Buffalo Wild Wings today to get a carry-out and on the receipt it had a section to put a tip.

Who tips on a carry out?

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Tired of having once a month cravings for McDonald's.

A full scale investigation needs to be done if they put crack in it, the only reason I keep eating the junk.

Fun fact, I gained 40 lbs in the span of a year+, now I weigh in at about 140. Pant size has gone up from 28x30 to 30x30. (I used to be a 26x30 in my college years)

I blame a cushy job and my expendable income on gorging on delicious meals. Now to make use of that 60 dollar gym membership...

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
Do you know how to cook? That might stave off some of the weight.

I also work a sedentary job and don't commute, which stinks. However, since I have my home office, I rarely eat out for lunch as I would rather prefer to spend my break time sleeping (thank you CFS), so I just end up eating leftovers or cooking something quickly.

Anyway, McDonalds...i have a craving, like, every week. I think it's pure oil and salt because those are two of my favorite ingredients.

When I visited my parents last weekend, I took the train on Friday and I had to switch at the Philly station. Without even thinking about it, I ran to the counter and ordered McNuggets and a small fries. Only after I arrived at my final stop did I realize it was Friday, and I had eaten vegan sausage and some fruit for breakfast. Clearly McDonalds has some sort of power over me. SAH GOOD.

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
140 lbs... yeah... that's quite a cross to bear...  :p
Lol. Word, even from me. Achronos, be happy you don't have female hormonal problems, because 40 pounds ain't nothing, buddy.

And wait, if you gained 40, you were 100 before? How tall are you?  ???

FountainPen

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Achronos said:

A full scale investigation needs to be done if they put crack in it, the only reason I keep eating the junk.

Fun fact, I gained 40 lbs in the span of a year+, now I weigh in at about 140. Pant size has gone up from 28x30 to 30x30. (I used to be a 26x30 in my college years)

I blame a cushy job and my expendable income on gorging on delicious meals. Now to make use of that 60 dollar gym membership...
I found an amalgam filling in one of my burgers once when i had bitten into it and spat out something hard. You hear stories of people finding hairs, fingernails and all sorts in processed food.

I make a burger with fresh lean minced beef that i mix a little chilli powder into and some diced onions, press together and fry in a pan with some one-spray Fry Light. Then i fill a wholemeal bun with salad and a small slice of cheese. Tastes better and doesn't make you yelf when you bite into it.

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
akimori makoto said:
That's about 110 pounds, metric weirdo.

His current weight is about 63/64 kg.
His supposed original weight, 45 kg.

Achronos, not that I think you are lying, but 100 is a very unhealthy weight if you are of a decent height. 140 probably looks good for you.

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
Achronos said:

You need to come to the gym with me, you are tiny.  :eek:

Azurestone

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Website
deum-quaerens.blogspot.com
Achronos said:

What's up, pencilneck?

:D

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
Lol u guiz.

Having a lot of fibro pain so I am surfing OC.net from bed. That's healthy, right? Blah.  I'm trying not to sound like a downer but I can't think of anything good except that I am darn glad it's friday and my office is closed monday. Whoo!

I'll just lay back and laugh at your great posts till mr. ismi is back :)

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Achronos said:

How tall are you? 4'9"?

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
celticfan1888 said:
I literally weigh 100 lbs more than him. I will mail him steroids.
All he needs is dat dere cell tech. It's all Ronnie Coleman used when he was Mr. Olympia. A couple months on that stuff and he'll bulk up like this guy.

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
celticfan1888 said:
All he needs is dat dere cell tech. It's all Ronnie Coleman used when he was Mr. Olympia. A couple months on that stuff and he'll bulk up like this guy.
Hehehe, I actually did that to somebody at a Rugby match the other day. He was shaking his head after I scored a try and I was like "You mad bra? Come at me?", almost had a fight SOOO funny.

Jonathan Gress

Taxiarches
Reaction score
I remember a friend who got himself real built and everyone, including one of our bishops, was asking him if he was on steroids (apparently a no-no). Whatever the case may be, he repented and is now one of our prize monks. :D

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
celticfan1888 said:
He doesn't need steroids, he just needs to crave McDonalds at least once a week.  :laugh:

FountainPen

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
akimori makoto said:
IsmiLiora said:
celticfan1888 said:
He doesn't need steroids, he just needs to crave McDonalds at least once a week.  :laugh:
I weigh 50kg and I eat Maccas all the time.

Some of us are unlucky that way.
Do you have a Burger King near you?

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
akimori makoto said:
IsmiLiora said:
celticfan1888 said:
I weigh 50kg and I eat Maccas all the time.

Some of us are unlucky that way.

Unlucky? Are you sure?  :)

AveChriste11

High Elder
Reaction score
I wish I could weigh 50 kg's and eat all of the junk that I do..
please you don't wanna get fat bro.  lol Then you'll be waiting in line to appear on the "Biggest Loser" and other assorted shows.. that we probabily will appear on if we don't change something  :D

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Hey Achronos, you ever think about using synthol bro? I got a bunch of the stuff I can sell you, real cheap. Results guarenteed! Go from crud to stud in 8 weeks!

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Aindriú said:
Someone needs to pop that!
Cops got him eventually ;)

He still writes an article for muscular development magazine, but I'm pretty sure he's anti-chemical-enhancements now. At least he was as of about a year ago, because of his kids and being embarrassed and worried about them or something along those lines.

montalo

Archon
Reaction score
yeah, i wish i weighed 50 kilo

im at 95 kilo myself

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
celticfan1888 said:
Seriously, eat protein, work out, run. IT WORKS.
Dude you are also a genetic mutant. I mean in a good way. You obviously have many physical gifts. But your template would still work, just most folks would have to tune down the intensity and expectations.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Erm... so it's halftime for the football game and I start surfing the channels a bit... and come across a show for this...  ???

1) Hulk Hogan +
2) Midgets +
3) ??? =
4) Profit!

Oh, and from the video I just watched: "Micro Championship Wrestling is the greatest midget wrestling of all time!" - Hulk Hogan

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
My mouth tastes of purple, and my feet smell of studebaker. Give me a reason that I should not cut the tea in half like Emperor Josiah in the New Testament, and I will give you a reason why no one shouldn't.

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
akimori makoto said:
Why should I wish to change my God-given body shape other than to please the rest of you?
You should trade your God-given body shape with my body shape. LOL.

Wish I could eat McDs constantly. Darn my salt addiction.