Random Postings

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm like 5' 6" -ish.

I don't even eat McDonalds all the time, only when that craving kicks in.

Yeah I was about 100-ish for the longest time. When I was in high school lifting weights didn't add anything to my weight, and I did the whole protein thing too.

Going pants shopping for me in school was horrible because nothing ever fit. Now finally they got pant sizes for the skinny kids, probably because of that whole emo crap.

Protein shakes never did it for me, and even when I work out I'm pretty much guaranteed to lose weight. My metabolism finally started slowing down once I got a job that required virtually no exercising and was convenient to many fast food/restaurant joints. Then I started putting on the pounds to get to my healthy weight, or so the docs say.

I never ate my green beans, or greens for that matter. I tried going vegan once, lasted 2 days lol.

Salt is a killer addiction for me as well.

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
That is one super fast metabolism! Some of my friends have it and they are considered freak shows. People will watch them shovel food down and then talk about how skinny they are. All the time. They hate it. Sorry to make light of it -- wasn't sure if your numbers were accurate or not.

It should slow down as you get older. I think 140 sounds better for your height. :) Having to buy new clothes though is never fun.

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
BTW Asterisk, sorry I had to say it, but I cannot stand the FSM.

Probably because I'm connecting it with really annoying atheists I knew in college, but if I hear something about appendages or noodles or sauce one more time..... :-*

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I dropped like 400 dollars on a few pairs of jeans cause of the new weight gain.

Sucks cause I had a few pair of Diesels that I loved but no longer fit in.

It was great in High School because I was so active in Sports that I could eat 2-3 plates full of food and never gain an ounce.

My diet consisted of: Pure 100% Junk Food. I'd come home from school, Oreos, two hot dogs, two pretzels, a slice of pizza, potato chips, etc. That would be just my after school snack. Good times.

Reaction score
IsmiLiora said:
akimori makoto said:
Why should I wish to change my God-given body shape other than to please the rest of you?
You should trade your God-given body shape with my body shape. LOL.

Wish I could eat McDs constantly. Darn my salt addiction.
It's actually no fun at all, I assure you.

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
It's the gender thing. Girls want that, but guys must look "big" or built or whatever. We're cursed regardless.

Azurestone

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Website
deum-quaerens.blogspot.com
IsmiLiora said:
It's the gender thing. Girls want that, but guys must look "big" or built or whatever. We're cursed regardless.
Studies have shown that the type of guy a girl wants even varies depending on her cycle.

Reaction score
Aindriú said:
IsmiLiora said:
Studies have shown that the type of guy a girl wants even varies depending on her cycle.
Yeah, an alpha to knock her up and a gamma to raise the other dude's kids.

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
Oh man, TMI or whatever, who cares. When I am ovulating,* I am attracted to almost every man walking around. When I am not, you have to parade 100 of them in front of me and I can maybe pick two. Yes, I know, we're complicated.

*Only giving this example because there are actual studies of what women crave, how they act, sound, etc. when they are ovulating. Fun tidbit: Men think female voices sound sexier when they're ovulating. Have no idea how that works.

Azurestone

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Website
deum-quaerens.blogspot.com
akimori makoto said:
Aindriú said:
IsmiLiora said:
Jaded much?

Actually, if I remember right, the rough guy is more attractive during the 'non-fertile' period.

So more life emo kid to woo, then alpha to protect. lol

Reaction score
Aindriú said:
akimori makoto said:
Aindriú said:
IsmiLiora said:
Jaded much?

Actually, if I remember right, the rough guy is more attractive during the 'non-fertile' period.

So more life emo kid to woo, then alpha to protect. lol
No no, it's the other way around, I'm 98% sure.

I'm not jaded, just an accepter of reality.

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
Akimori, now I am dying to know what you meant to post.  :laugh:

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
orthonorm said:
celticfan1888 said:
Seriously, eat protein, work out, run. IT WORKS.
Dude you are also a genetic mutant. I mean in a good way. You obviously have many physical gifts. But your template would still work, just most folks would have to tune down the intensity and expectations.
True, I'm sure in a few years, when I'm out of school, have a full-time job, married, etc. I'm not going to be able to keep it up. Sometimes, life can be a kick in the head.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
I was attacked after Liturgy on Sunday by someone with large orange traffic cone.

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
orthonorm said:
I was attacked after Liturgy on Sunday by someone with large orange traffic cone.
Pobrecito.  :(

Everyone is off except for me today. And Mr. Ismi. And most of my friends. I miss school sometimes.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
After a large lunch, one of my closet folks in my life gave me a box of my favorite cookie on earth.

Her homemade chocolate chip, coconut, walnut. There were 40 large cookies inside. I finished the box within an hour.

I did give four or five away.

Guess she got ten dollars outta the deal. She'd told someone I work with that is exactly what I would do. They didn't think it possible.

I have an enormous stomach.

Delicious.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
IsmiLiora said:
orthonorm said:
Pobrecito.  :(

Everyone is off except for me today. And Mr. Ismi. And most of my friends. I miss school sometimes.
Our place switched Columbus for MLK.

My joke about it when people complain that we don't get Columbus day off:

It's like water for chocolate.

*zing*

Two shows nightly at Yuckles!

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
LOL.

I am certainly dawdling today, though. Writing e-mails and starting some blog stuff. This weekend was exhausting.

BIG Plus - went to P.F. Changs this weekend with a friend to celebrate her belated birthday. The food is good every. single. time. Our waiter actually paused and said, "Are you guys seriously eating all of that?" We did have a lot of take-home boxes, but it was amazing. Worth not getting any sleep that night. I am mucho paying for that now, though.

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
Oh, I forgot, saw Hugh Jackman the other day when I was doing MMA at La Boxing. He must've been training for a movie or something that'll be filmed in Baton Rouge.

AveChriste11

High Elder
Reaction score
Say.. I was wonderin'.. why do you always change your faith & jurisdiction..?  Achronos

not that it matters.. just curious..

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
I can't stand people who change their faith constantly. Pick one and stick with it!  :p

FountainPen

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
celticfan1888 said:
Oh, I forgot, saw Hugh Jackman the other day when I was doing MMA at La Boxing. He must've been training for a movie or something that'll be filmed in Baton Rouge.
Ult. high. A friend saw Liam Gallagher in a pub in London, drinking 9 pints and getting strident with people asking him for photos. I don't think i would have had the courage to even look in his direction in case i upset him.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
No one named Gallagher is tough... you're physiologically incapable of being tough when given that kind of name. It just doesn't happen. Consider who the king of Gallaghers is:

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Achronos said:
Let me tell you I tried some of that pasta and it was disgusting.
Pffh. So many complaints against my religion... why must I go through such persecution on this site?  :mad:

Fine. I changed it. Happy? :)

FountainPen

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
No one named Gallagher is tough... you're physiologically incapable of being tough when given that kind of name. It just doesn't happen. Consider who the king of Gallaghers is:
Hmm but you don't know our Liam

he's a bit OTH now though and drinking heavily does funny things to people.

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
I can't stand people who change their faith constantly. Pick one and stick with it!  :p
Pick one that you can pronounce, jeez! What is it with the 30 letter jurisdictions that people are posting lately?