Random Postings

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
PeterTheAleut said:
I have in my fridge a jar of beer jelly.
Awesome.  Sleepover at your house!

SolEX01 said:
Peanut Butter and Beer Jelly sandwich?  Interesting....
It's peanut butter 'n jelly time, peanut butter 'n jelly time...

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
It was 7 years ago today (Dec. 22nd) that I was chrismated and became Orthodox. It doesn't seem like it's been that long.
Really?  What an auspicious day - being chrismated on the feastday of one who battled poisons (St. Anastasia, the Pharmacist).  May she always bless you to combat all kinds of poisons (of the spiritual and physical kind).

EofK

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
PeterTheAleut said:
cleveland said:
username! said:
They sell mint jelly at most grocery stores here.  I always wondered who buys this stuff.  Much like the hot pepper jelly they sell beside it.
Hmmm.  Hot pepper jelly sounds intriguing. 
I have in my fridge a jar of beer jelly.
I must have a recipe for this!  :angel:

Ian Lazarus

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Someone please come up with a recipe for Hot Jones.  It's steaming, white and apparently sweet with rd sprinkles in it.  All I can come up with so far is Almond milk, cinnamon, sugar and red sprinklies.....

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ian Lazarus said:
Someone please come up with a recipe for Hot Jones.  It's steaming, white and apparently sweet with rd sprinkles in it.  All I can come up with so far is Almond milk, cinnamon, sugar and red sprinklies.....
Never heard of it before.  Sounds interesting so far.

EofK

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
cleveland said:
Ian Lazarus said:
Never heard of it before.  Sounds interesting so far.
I'm afraid to google it at work...  ;)

SolEX01

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.goarch.org
Mmmm, Blueberry Jam....

Anyway, I've spent 30 days and a few minutes on this board.  With 2,894 posts (after this one is posted), I'm averaging about 96.5 posts per day on the board or 1 post every 15 minutes.  Overall, I'm still averaging under 12 posts for each calendar day.

SolEX01

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.goarch.org
SolEX01 said:
Name the two NFL teams to go undefeated at Texas Stadium.  Easy hint, one of them won on Saturday night for the first and only time.
Answer: The Baltimore Ravens won their first and only visit at Texas Stadium.  The Oakland/LA Raiders went 3-0.

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
SolEX01 said:
SolEX01 said:
Name the two NFL teams to go undefeated at Texas Stadium.  Easy hint, one of them won on Saturday night for the first and only time.
Answer: The Baltimore Ravens won their first and only visit at Texas Stadium.  The Oakland/LA Raiders went 3-0.
Technically, I guess you could say that any team that has not yet played in Texas Stadium is undefeated there--you can't lose if you don't play. ;D