Random Postings

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
SolEX01 said:
Mmmm, Blueberry Jam....

Anyway, I've spent 30 days and a few minutes on this board.  With 2,894 posts (after this one is posted), I'm averaging about 96.5 posts per day on the board or 1 post every 15 minutes.  Overall, I'm still averaging under 12 posts for each calendar day.
That's a lot of time.  As long as you strive to make each and every post useful, insightful, on topic, or somehow productive, then good for you.

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
SolEX01 said:
SolEX01 said:
Name the two NFL teams to go undefeated at Texas Stadium.  Easy hint, one of them won on Saturday night for the first and only time.
Answer: The Baltimore Ravens won their first and only visit at Texas Stadium.  The Oakland/LA Raiders went 3-0.
No one cares about Texas Stadium, and most of us don't care about the 'Boys.

SolEX01

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.goarch.org
cleveland said:
That's a lot of time.  As long as you strive to make each and every post useful, insightful, on topic, or somehow productive, then good for you.
I wouldn't be here if I didn't provide one ray of hope for someone in this forum (or someone provided me with one ray of hope).  OK, enough of the Mary Tyler Moore references....

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
SolEX01 said:
I wouldn't be here if I didn't provide one ray of hope for someone in this forum (or someone provided me with one ray of hope).  OK, enough of the Mary Tyler Moore references....
One was too many.

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
SolEX01 said:
Would Tony Romo (assuming he can win cold weather games or games that mean something) help the Cleveland Browns, if coached by Bill Cowher?
Hmmm.  Don't know.  I actually think that Brady Quinn coached by Bill Cowher would do wonders.  More importantly, Bill Cowher would hire an effective and non-gimmicky Offensive Coordinator who would know how to score.

username! said:
Go Bill Cowher
I think Pittsburgh should respect Cleveland more; their greatest coaches (Cowher and Knoll) have both been Cleveland men, and trained by Cleveland coaches.

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
SolEX01 said:
username! said:
Go Bill Cowher
He turned down the Browns although he wants to listen to the Jets' proposal.  Cowher also renegotiated his CBS Contract.  Source
He's going to listen to anyone with an offer as a courtesy.  However, it seems that he wants to remain in the less-intense (i.e. more relaxed) world of broadcast tv.

Reaction score
I think that I (with no coaching experience) could coach Detroit better than their current coach coaches Detroit!

I mean, at 0-16, you can't go anywhere but UP!

SolEX01

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.goarch.org
Jakub said:
Put Flacco or Ryan in Dallas = winner, Romo is what he is...Jessica Simpson's boy friend
No, I like Flacco in Baltimore for he has won more games as a Rookie than Troy Aikman, John Elway (who spurned Baltimore) and many other Hall of Fame QBs.

Dallas has ego problems bigger than Texas - I think Jerry Jones ought to coach the team.  I also share the same sentiments with Redskins owner Daniel Snyder.