Random Postings

ytterbiumanalyst

Merarches
Reaction score
Jakub said:
What say you's...

AZ or Pittsburgh
This time of year? I'd much rather be in Arizona. Though I would like to visit Pittsburgh sometime. I've heard from people who live there that it's not nearly as disgusting as it used to be, and the new baseball stadium I've heard has an incredible view of the rivers.

Ebor

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Am I going to get rocks thrown at me if I say that today will be marked in our house by the celebration of the fact that 16 years ago a certain boy made us his parents and nothing with football at all?  :) 

Oh no!  It just hit me.  He might want driver's Ed!  Dive! Dive! Dive!!

mike

Protostrator
Reaction score
Ebor said:
Oh no!  It just hit me.  He might want driver's Ed! 
Tomorrow I'll be taking practical exam for the second time. I failed once because I switched from main beam to the sidelights by accident. Those genius Japanese who want to put every switch on one stick.

SolEX01

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.goarch.org
Rafa Nadal is one US Open Title away from a Career Grand Slam, joining the likes of Andre Agassi and Roy Emerson.

Meanwhile, Pete Sampras and Roger Federer, with 26 Grand Slam titles between them, failed to win the French Open.

SolEX01

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.goarch.org
mike said:
Tomorrow I'll be taking practical exam for the second time. I failed once because I switched from main beam to the sidelights by accident. Those genius Japanese who want to put every switch on one stick.
You take driving tests in the dark?  ???

mike

Protostrator
Reaction score
In Poland you have to have main beam turned on whole year. I was turning on turn signal and I switched them by accident (all are on one stick: sidelights, main beam, high beam, defog back lights and turn signal).

BTW I took it in the dark but it didn't matter.

SolEX01

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.goarch.org
Seems like the switches on European spec Japanese cars are not as user friendly as the ones in the USA.

I know I couldn't turn off the main beam on my car while activating the turn signals.  Practice makes perfect.  ;D

James

Archon
Reaction score
Ebor, I use my favorite candies for stoning...Jelly Bellies

Since I spend alot of time in AZ and the cardinal is Red, because the Pres picked Pitts and Bradshaw is retired...

Arizona in a upset...

Ebor

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Jakub said:
Ebor, I use my favorite candies for stoning...Jelly Bellies
Well, if they're your favourite, then you probably won't waste them by throwing them at me.  ;)

And the new 16 y.o. didn't mention driving lessons once today.  Otoh, he got to go to a gaming store and get some new figures and he had a very nice lunch out.

SolEX01

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.goarch.org
At least the Bidwell family came up 35 seconds short in consolation.

Steelers now have 6 Rings out of 43 - less than 14%.  The class ownership always beats out the lack of class ownership.