• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Random Postings

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Ortho_cat said:
any NCAA natty championship predictions?
I doubt any NCAA team in any sport is all natty... at least on the men's side... my 2 cents...  ;D

Apples

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Ortho_cat said:
UK and UofL will play in the Final Four. UK will win the championship.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Ortho_cat said:
orthonorm said:
Every school within 2 hours of me I hope loses.

ASAP.
:D which would include which teams?
7 of them.

I live in, well everyone knows, if not look at my profile.

UC, Xavier, Ohio, OSU, IU, UK, Louisville or something like that.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
I cancel my date with a hot girl at a fancy french place, so I could hang out with you people on this forum, and you don't even have the decency to post something interesting!

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
I cancel my date with a hot girl at a fancy french place, so I could hang out with you people on this forum, and you don't even have the decency to post something interesting!
Sounds like a personal problem to me.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
PeterTheAleut said:
Asteriktos said:

Apples

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
PeterTheAleut said:
William said:
You burn tattered flags, right?
Give 'em to the Boy Scouts and ask for an official flag burning ceremony.
My younger brother is a Boy Scout, so that'll be simple.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
True story...

US Government: Dear NASA, we're cutting your funding substantially.
NASA: No! How can you do this? We'll have to gut a bunch of programs!
US Government: Too bad, so sad, boo hoo, screw you.

3 months later...

US Government: Dear NASA, you've been called before congress to explain your budgetary irregularities. We were shocked to find out that you were cutting some of your programs. Your incompetence is staggering. Care to explain yourselves?

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
Glad my parish finally updated their website. It's nice and clean and all the links work! They even have a shiny new calendar page.  :)

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
PeterTheAleut said:
Asteriktos said:
PeterTheAleut said:
Asteriktos said:

HOW WUDE!
You managed to find a character even more annoying than the one I posted. I cannot best you...

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
PeterTheAleut said:
Asteriktos said:
PeterTheAleut said:
Asteriktos said:

HOW WUDE!
You managed to find a character even more annoying than the one I posted. I cannot best you...
The only person I know who can defeat an army of battle droids by being an absurdly incompetent, clumsy doofus...

Ortho_cat

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
William said:
William said:
Ortho_cat said:
UK and UofL will play in the Final Four. UK will win the championship.
So far so good.  :)
And i think it will come true... no one else is as strong as Kentucky right now. Remind me to take you with me next time I go to Vegas, William ;)

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Several threads about Jews lately, and yet none of them are about Zionist conspiracies to control the media/government/wealth/world... Is this really oc.net?  :police:

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Schultz said:
Asteriktos said:
Several threads about Jews lately, and yet none of them are about Zionist conspiracies to control the media/government/wealth/world... Is this really oc.net?  :police:
Asteriktos = today's purple demon ;)
PDotM!

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
Muslims are this seaon's Jews.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Could everyone please leave the forum so that I know there will be no more posts so that I am not waiting up to see any new posts so I can finally get to bed so I can get up tomorrow on time because I'm going to be really tired now as it is without waiting up another hour for people to finish making their posts because there's a lot of people on here yet which is surprising for 2am but then that's eastern time so who knows but please if you would do me a favor and just log off so I can go to sleep ok great thank you and a good night to you ok bye!

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
Could everyone please leave the forum so that I know there will be no more posts so that I am not waiting up to see any new posts so I can finally get to bed so I can get up tomorrow on time because I'm going to be really tired now as it is without waiting up another hour for people to finish making their posts because there's a lot of people on here yet which is surprising for 2am but then that's eastern time so who knows but please if you would do me a favor and just log off so I can go to sleep ok great thank you and a good night to you ok bye!
Dude! Go to bed.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
PeterTheAleut said:
Asteriktos said:
Dude! Go to bed.
Ok... I'm tired of waiting, I guess I will go to bed now...

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
PeterTheAleut said:
Asteriktos said:
Dude! Go to bed.
Wait your whole life.  You'll never find a girl like me.

Azurestone

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
vamrat said:
Asteriktos said:
PeterTheAleut said:
Asteriktos said:
Dude! Go to bed.
And that's how we learned you're really a girl... or a girl at heart and deserve board in the girl dorms. (crossthread points?)

Ortho_cat

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
vamrat said:
Asteriktos said:
PeterTheAleut said:
Asteriktos said:
Dude! Go to bed.
haha...do tell! ;)

ironchapman

High Elder
Reaction score
So, lately I've begun again something I used to love doing: writing stories. In this case, they're loosely based upon some of my more amusing college experiences. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ortho_cat said:
vamrat said:
Asteriktos said:
PeterTheAleut said:
Asteriktos said:
Dude! Go to bed.
haha...do tell! ;)
vamrat's mine. Back off.

Ortho_cat

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Achronos said:
Ortho_cat said:
vamrat said:
Asteriktos said:
PeterTheAleut said:
Asteriktos said:
Dude! Go to bed.
haha...do tell! ;)
vamrat's mine. Back off.
::)

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
Ortho_cat said:
Achronos said:
Ortho_cat said:
vamrat said:
Asteriktos said:
PeterTheAleut said:
Asteriktos said:
Dude! Go to bed.
haha...do tell! ;)
vamrat's mine. Back off.
Boys, boys!  There's enough vamrat for everyone!

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Woman I work with stopped at a public restroom in Indiana last weekend.

She took a photo.

There is a photocopier right next to the stall.

How can this NOT go wrong?

primuspilus

Taxiarches
Reaction score
A displaced Southerner in the Godless North
Website
www.saintgregorythetheologian.org
vamrat said:
Ortho_cat said:
Achronos said:
Ortho_cat said:
vamrat said:
Asteriktos said:
PeterTheAleut said:
Asteriktos said:
Dude! Go to bed.
haha...do tell! ;)
vamrat's mine. Back off.
I swore you were a guy......

PP

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
primuspilus said:
vamrat said:
Ortho_cat said:
Achronos said:
Ortho_cat said:
vamrat said:
Asteriktos said:
PeterTheAleut said:
Asteriktos said:
Dude! Go to bed.
haha...do tell! ;)
vamrat's mine. Back off.
I swore you were a guy......

PP
There was a time...

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
^So what are you now? Gender fluid? Tranny? Metrosexual? Canadian?