Random Postings

mike

Protostrator
Reaction score
You know what, in the forum stats there are male to female statistics. Could cradle to convert stats also be introduced? I've been always wondering how they are.

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
mike said:
You know what, in the forum stats there are male to female statistics. Could cradle to convert stats also be introduced? I've been always wondering how they are.
Why?  We're all converts, or so we should be, even those who were born Orthodox. ;)

Ian Lazarus

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
If Catholic scientists at MIT worship at a chapel called the Chapel of Perpetual Motion, dedicated to Our Lady, would it be safe to say that the Catholic Scientists will worship at Our Lady of Perpetual Motion?

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ian Lazarus said:
If Catholic scientists at MIT worship at a chapel called the Chapel of Perpetual Motion, dedicated to Our Lady, would it be safe to say that the Catholic Scientists will worship at Our Lady of Perpetual Motion?
That's an old Physics joke.  I've heard it a million times from my RC next-door neighbor.

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
serb1389 said:
my bad  (that last one was for cleveland)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Thanks for nothing.
It does not approve of your over-used annoying phrase.

serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
ytterbiumanalyst said:
LBK said:
serb1389 said:
IT IS IT NO MATTER WHICH WAY YOU SLICE IT
Now, now, no need to shout.  :angel:
Everywhere you go you shout it. You don't have to be shy about it.
How did you know!?!?!?!  (seriously...lol...it's so true)