Random Postings

Rastaman

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
3,535
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
32
Location
Alberta, Canada
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEsX69iIxY

The closing credits sequence from Sharon Lois & Bram's Elephant Show where the cast sing Skinnamarink...
 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
21,832
Reaction score
16
Points
38
Age
39
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
ozgeorge said:
How to Make a Grilled Sandwich with a Hotel Room Iron:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEZ2aIQhVSU
You going to try this in the US (if you make it here, of course!)?
 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
21,832
Reaction score
16
Points
38
Age
39
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Nebelpfade said:
Ukiemeister said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEsX69iIxY

The closing credits sequence from Sharon Lois & Bram's Elephant Show where the cast sing Skinnamarink...
Wow!  Now that brings back memories.
Ahhh, yes.  And, as usual, I could only listen to it once before getting annoyed.
 

PoorFoolNicholas

OC.Net Guru
Site Supporter
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
1,664
Reaction score
0
Points
0
cleveland said:
Nebelpfade said:
Ukiemeister said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEsX69iIxY

The closing credits sequence from Sharon Lois & Bram's Elephant Show where the cast sing Skinnamarink...
Wow!  Now that brings back memories.
Ahhh, yes.  And, as usual, I could only listen to it once before getting annoyed.
I really hate that show. Is it even on anymore?
 

LBK

Toumarches
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
13,641
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I told you, It is the name of one of my cats. But he's a tolerant fellow.
 

PoorFoolNicholas

OC.Net Guru
Site Supporter
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
1,664
Reaction score
0
Points
0
LBK said:
I told you, It is the name of one of my cats. But he's a tolerant fellow.
If you really knew IT you would never say that.....ask That, he knows what I'm saying.
 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
21,832
Reaction score
16
Points
38
Age
39
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
PoorFoolNicholas said:
Papist said:
[size=10pt]THAT[/size] is a entirely different conversation.
Be careful.....That is listening, and I think IT is in on it.....
I'm not so sure of That, but we're all sure of It.
 
Top