• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Random Postings

kurtismjohnson

OC.Net Guru
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
32
Location
Atlanta
Got my running shoes on, did all my stretches, and now I just cant seem to find the motivation to go run.  Gotta hurry before work.  Might put in a quick and easy 20-25 miles.
 

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
3,980
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
33
Timon said:
Got my running shoes on, did all my stretches, and now I just cant seem to find the motivation to go run.  Gotta hurry before work.  Might put in a quick and easy 20-25 miles.
A pre-work marathon? Better get going.  ;)

Today is my running day off, so I wish you a good run vicariously!
 

Asteriktos

Strategos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,509
Reaction score
268
Points
83
[churck norris type joke]

Timon doesn't hit the wall at mile 20 like most mortals; for him a marathon is like a jog in the park before work.

[/churck norris type joke]

;D  :p
 

kurtismjohnson

OC.Net Guru
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
32
Location
Atlanta
Asteriktos said:
[churck norris type joke]

Timon doesn't hit the wall at mile 20 like most mortals; for him a marathon is like a jog in the park before work.

[/churck norris type joke]

;D  :p
ZealousZeal said:
Timon said:
Got my running shoes on, did all my stretches, and now I just cant seem to find the motivation to go run.  Gotta hurry before work.  Might put in a quick and easy 20-25 miles.
A pre-work marathon? Better get going.  ;)

Today is my running day off, so I wish you a good run vicariously!
Whoops.... did I say 20-25??? I meant 2.0-2.5.  Yea, thats more like it!! :)
 

Papist

Toumarches
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
13,771
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
39
Location
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Timon said:
Asteriktos said:
[churck norris type joke]

Timon doesn't hit the wall at mile 20 like most mortals; for him a marathon is like a jog in the park before work.

[/churck norris type joke]

;D  :p
ZealousZeal said:
Timon said:
Got my running shoes on, did all my stretches, and now I just cant seem to find the motivation to go run.  Gotta hurry before work.  Might put in a quick and easy 20-25 miles.
A pre-work marathon? Better get going.  ;)

Today is my running day off, so I wish you a good run vicariously!
Whoops.... did I say 20-25??? I meant 2.0-2.5.   Yea, thats more like it!! :)
Otherwise you are Captain America.
 

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
3,980
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
33
Timon said:
Asteriktos said:
[churck norris type joke]

Timon doesn't hit the wall at mile 20 like most mortals; for him a marathon is like a jog in the park before work.

[/churck norris type joke]

;D  :p
ZealousZeal said:
Timon said:
Got my running shoes on, did all my stretches, and now I just cant seem to find the motivation to go run.  Gotta hurry before work.  Might put in a quick and easy 20-25 miles.
A pre-work marathon? Better get going.  ;)

Today is my running day off, so I wish you a good run vicariously!
Whoops.... did I say 20-25??? I meant 2.0-2.5.   Yea, thats more like it!! :)
Haha, I wondered if you meant 20-25 minutes, not miles.  :D
 

ironchapman

High Elder
Joined
Oct 22, 2011
Messages
829
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
North Dakota
I have so many books and DVDs in my room, and no place to put them all. :(

It's a good problem to have, but it's still a problem.
 

vamrat

Merarches
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
9,471
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
36
Location
Omaha
akimori makoto said:
Not much happening at OC.net today.

Surely you're not all playing www.diablo3.com?
You Ozzies are ahead of us in time.  We don't get it for another day yet.  But fortunately, this coincides with pay day!
 

Asteriktos

Strategos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,509
Reaction score
268
Points
83
Christians eagerly looking forward to a game called diablo.  ??? amartin was right all along!






;D
 

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
3,980
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
33
I feel the need to be clear that I do not play Diablo. I'm just literally surrounded by people who have been talking about it nonstop for weeks? Months? Years? It's all running together.  ;)
 

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
3,980
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
33
Asteriktos said:
Christians eagerly looking forward to a game called diablo.  ??? amartin was right all along!






;D
Double post to say: GASP!  :eek:
 

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
13,265
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
House Of Balloons
akimori makoto said:
Achronos said:
akimori makoto said:
Not much happening at OC.net today.

Surely you're not all playing www.diablo3.com?
No. My work is dragging. I mean I've never seen it drag like this. The time will not go.
Same here.

I worked extra-hard yesterday so I could leave a bit early today, but the clock just won't tick over ...
Shoot must be the world clock then doing this on purpose when I have vacation tomorrow.
 

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
13,265
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
House Of Balloons
akimori makoto said:
Please feel free to add me on realID, by the way: coleridgeboy AT hotmail DOT com.
Why does everyone do this? Like the AT and DOT. Do bots pick up full email addresses or something?
 

Asteriktos

Strategos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,509
Reaction score
268
Points
83
ironchapman said:
ironchapman said:
I have so many books and DVDs in my room, and no place to put them all. :(

It's a good problem to have, but it's still a problem.
I feel so overlooked. :p
Sorry about that  8)  Fwiw a few months ago I threw out all my DVD/CD cases and just put the discs in those DVD/CD holder thingies. I miss the acquisitive pride I felt looking at my collection of stuff sitting on the shelf, but it's great not having to worry about all the space the cases needed. Plus it'll make moving a lot easier. Now if I could just switch to ebooks I'd really be making some progress...
 

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
3,980
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
33
Asteriktos said:
ironchapman said:
ironchapman said:
I have so many books and DVDs in my room, and no place to put them all. :(

It's a good problem to have, but it's still a problem.
I feel so overlooked. :p
Sorry about that  8)  Fwiw a few months ago I threw out all my DVD/CD cases and just put the discs in those DVD/CD holder thingies. I miss the acquisitive pride I felt looking at my collection of stuff sitting on the shelf, but it's great not having to worry about all the space the cases needed. Plus it'll make moving a lot easier. Now if I could just switch to ebooks I'd really be making some progress...
You really should. All the cool kids are doing it.
 

JamesRottnek

Taxiarches
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
6,256
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
26
Location
Mesa, AZ
Achronos said:
ironchapman said:
I
ironchapman said:
I have so many books and DVDs in my room, and no place to put them all. :(

It's a good problem to have, but it's still a problem.
I feel so overlooked. :p
But if you do that, what will you do when you really have an immediate need to access a particular book or movie?
 
Joined
Apr 10, 2011
Messages
3,125
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Sydney, Australia
Achronos said:
akimori makoto said:
Please feel free to add me on realID, by the way: coleridgeboy AT hotmail DOT com.
Why does everyone do this? Like the AT and DOT. Do bots pick up full email addresses or something?
I've been told so.

I hit level 25 at 3:00 am last night. Won't have a chance to play again til the weekend, damnation!
 
Top