Merarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
SolEX01 said:
findingfaith said:
I say farms....  or was that... Who's on first?
Go Meat!

Who's on second.

Maybe we have another helper to get this thread to 6,000 posts over the Holiday....
way to give up bro, way to give up.  actually that's a pretty good call, i'm gona be busy like all day tomorrow. 

SolEX01

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.goarch.org
serb1389 said:
way to give up bro, way to give up.  actually that's a pretty good call, i'm gona be busy like all day tomorrow.
Well, we're getting closer to 6,000.  I'll be busy tomorrow as well.  By the time I look at this board, 6,000 may have past me by.  ;)

serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
SolEX01 said:
serb1389 said:
Well, we're getting closer to 6,000.  I'll be busy tomorrow as well.  By the time I look at this board, 6,000 may have past me by.   ;)
tell me about it.  I always kind of thought that the goal was more pages than post count.  but hey!  either or!  that's why it's random!  i love this thread

Friul

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Loc
Website
www.iheu.org
serb1389 said:
Is that for real?!?!?!?!?!?
lol, yup! 

From Discover Magazine Online: "Joe writes, 'My tattoo is 3 lines of equations, the top is the Born Oppenheimer Approximation, the second line is the equation in the form of a 3-Dimensional Schroedinger Equation, and the solution in the form of a Schroedinger Equation.  As a biochemist and molecular biophysicist I studied a lot of this stuff and I must say, Schroedinger was my favorite and well, I had to do it.  The ink was done at Red Sky Studios in Tucson, AZ by artist Lisa.'"

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nebelpfade said:
"As a biochemist and molecular biophysicist I studied a lot of this stuff and I must say, Schroedinger was my favorite and well, I had to do it."
Didn't Schrödinger once own a cat?

Friul

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Loc
Website
www.iheu.org
PeterTheAleut said:
Nebelpfade said:
"As a biochemist and molecular biophysicist I studied a lot of this stuff and I must say, Schroedinger was my favorite and well, I had to do it."
Didn't Schrödinger once own a cat?
Which was both alive and dead.  :D

findingfaith

Reaction score
SolEX01 said:
serb1389 said:
Yah dude...talk about a commitment.  Have any of you ever seen people do Icons as tattoo's?
I'm sure they've been done.  I would become far more nauseous if I saw one.   :eek:  :eek:
Bring on the nausea  ;D

http://www.religioustattoos.net/Other_Tattoos/Saints/index.php