Random Postings

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
JamesR said:
Achronos said:
I want to know why men think its a biological impulse to commit adultery.
Because it is. By our very nature we are not monogomous. Men were biologically designed to have several female partners. Hence why we can orgasm like every ten minutes whereas it takes nine months for one woman to have a child.
From Second Chance's unfounded and continuous degrading speech about adolescents' "brains" and how it affects their behavior to this diddy, the naive materialism around here is a bit much as of late.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
orthonorm said:
JamesR said:
Achronos said:
Because it is. By our very nature we are not monogomous. Men were biologically designed to have several female partners. Hence why we can orgasm like every ten minutes whereas it takes nine months for one woman to have a child.
From Second Chance's unfounded and continuous degrading speech about adolescents' "brains" and how it affects their behavior to this diddy, the naive materialism around here is a bit much as of late.
JamesR, sorry, I meant include everyone going down this path, especially those who took the time to wax at length on such matters.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
orthonorm said:
[EDIT]

p.p.s. TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Long story short, another oc.net contest to lighten this place up or what?

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
orthonorm said:
orthonorm said:
[EDIT]

p.p.s. TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Long story short, another oc.net contest to lighten this place up or what?
Hellz yeah! 

I have an idear.  How many rich guys can ride a camel through the eye of a needle, upon the tip of which angels are dancing...bonus points for guess how many angels are dancing.  Also, how many angels does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
JamesR said:
Achronos said:
This is BS.

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
My air conditioner picked a swell time to stop working.  :(

JamesR

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Achronos said:
JamesR said:
Achronos said:
This is BS.
Explain why. If men were meant to be monogomous then how come we can orgasm so fast whereas it takes a woman nine months to have a child? The reason is because we were designed to impregnate several women. If men were meant to be monogomous then wouldn't you think that we would only be able to orgasm every nine months to be on the same pace as our wife?

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
ZealousZeal said:
My air conditioner picked a swell time to stop working.  :(
If it makes you feel any better, I don't have air conditioning either, just a ceiling fan and a moderate-sized oscillating fan.  :angel:

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
JamesR said:
Achronos said:
JamesR said:
Achronos said:
This is BS.
Explain why. If men were meant to be monogomous then how come we can orgasm so fast whereas it takes a woman nine months to have a child? The reason is because we were designed to impregnate several women. If men were meant to be monogomous then wouldn't you think that we would only be able to orgasm every nine months to be on the same pace as our wife?
James speak for your own clock. Even at your age it was a chore.

And you know you can have sex with a pregnant woman. Shocking maybe. True yes. Pretty much until the water breaks, then you stop, unless you are German, then that is when it finally gets fun.

I am starting to believe the biology teacher I speaking with a few days ago who was saying that more than half her college class failed the human reproduction part of the exam.

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
JamesR said:
Achronos said:
JamesR said:
Achronos said:
This is BS.
How do you honestly connect a fast orgasm to a woman in 9 months of pregnancy then some how relate that back to us not being naturally monogomous.

primuspilus

Taxiarches
Reaction score
A displaced Southerner in the Godless North
Website
www.saintgregorythetheologian.org
If men were meant to be monogomous then how come we can orgasm so fast whereas it takes a woman nine months to have a child? The reason is because we were designed to impregnate several women. If men were meant to be monogomous then wouldn't you think that we would only be able to orgasm every nine months to be on the same pace as our wife?

PP

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
JamesR said:
Achronos said:
JamesR said:
Achronos said:
This is BS.

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
primuspilus said:
If men were meant to be monogomous then how come we can orgasm so fast whereas it takes a woman nine months to have a child? The reason is because we were designed to impregnate several women. If men were meant to be monogomous then wouldn't you think that we would only be able to orgasm every nine months to be on the same pace as our wife?

PP
Don't worry guys. He got it from St. Augustine and St. Monica

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Again if your Coca-Cola comes out of anything other than the glass mexican bottles you are wrong.

Reaction score
Achronos said:
If you're root beer comes out of anything but a glass bottle you are also wrong.
I agree, though Barq's and Mug are good brands. Stewart's, my favorite brand, comes in a glass bottle though.

JamesRottnek

Taxiarches
Reaction score
ironchapman said:
christian7777 said:
Here is another random post: my favorite drink is root beer.
Coke or Dr. Pepper

Preferably with real sugar.

Although I love RC Cola from time to time.
Royal Crown Cola is one of the worst things that I have ever put in my mouth.

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
JamesRottnek said:
Achronos said:
JamesRottnek said:
Achronos said:
If you're root beer comes out of anything but a glass bottle you are also wrong.
What about the draft root beer they have at A& W's
It's actually disgusting.
You're nuts
I've tried it at two different locations. All terrible. I don't know what was wrong because in theory it should be excellent.

Only their mini-corn dogs are good. The fact that they grill the bun which tastes awful, I will never eat there.

Asteriktos said:
I hate that "take me out to the ball game" song.
Me too.

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
JamesR said:
Achronos said:
JamesR said:
Achronos said:
This is BS.
Let me put it this way, and see if it helps you understand why everyone is all "Whaaa?":

You're equating apples and oranges... in this case: orgasms and gestation. They are two separate things entirely. And really, your argument works against you. Women can potentially orgasm in more rapid succession than men, in that females have a shorter refractory period. To put it bluntly: once a man orgasms, his body needs time to recover before arousal is possible again (adolescence notwithstanding  ;) ). On the other hand, once a woman orgasms, her body is still in a state of arousal.

It would be better for your argument against monogamy being biological if you took orgasms out of the equation entirely, and instead focused on what you hinted at earlier: the woman gestates a baby, and for 9 months at that, while the man remains physically unencumbered despite fathering a child or copious amounts of children. Even if a woman had multiple partners her potential yield of children remains relatively set. A man, however, could certainly increase his yield of children if he increased his partners.

I hope I'm clear as mud, because I can't bring myself to type orgasm one more time. Fin.

JamesRottnek

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Achronos said:
JamesRottnek said:
Achronos said:
JamesRottnek said:
Achronos said:
What about the draft root beer they have at A& W's
It's actually disgusting.
You're nuts
I've tried it at two different locations. All terrible. I don't know what was wrong because in theory it should be excellent.

Only their mini-corn dogs are good. The fact that they grill the bun which tastes awful, I will never eat there.

Asteriktos said:
I hate that "take me out to the ball game" song.
Me too.
The only time A&W draft root beer wasn't good was at one location, where it tasted like they must have hooked diet A&W up to the regular A&W spout.

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
James I think that may be exactly it!

Anyway:

“Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
― Mark Twain

Never saw it that way, then again pearls before swine...

BTW Twain has an incredible assortment of quotes, it's a shame his novels are so boring though.

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oh and our own beloved Asteriktos:

"As a master of bushwhacking discernment I cut through the jungles of false belief with a magnificent fury."

Reaction score
Achronos said:
James I think that may be exactly it!

Anyway:

“Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
― Mark Twain

Never saw it that way, then again pearls before swine...

BTW Twain has an incredible assortment of quotes, it's a shame his novels are so boring though.
I feel similarly about Oscar Wilde. So many nifty witticisms hidden within such boring plays/novels.