Random Postings

Kerdy

Taxiarches
Reaction score
I am fighting off a cold.  I don't like being sick.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
People of oc.net, lend me your eyes!

Please start posting more! I don't feel tired enough to go to sleep yet! I must be entertained! Entertain me!

Thank you.

Ioannis Climacus

High Elder
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
People of oc.net, lend me your eyes!

Please start posting more! I don't feel tired enough to go to sleep yet! I must be entertained! Entertain me!

Thank you.
I thought this video was great :

Cat and owl playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqmba7npY8g

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
I was at the drivers license center yesterday to change my address and get a new picture ID, and the woman who was waiting on me saw my Mastodon shirt and started talking about how her son loves Mastodon  ;D

genesisone

Archon
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
I was at the drivers license center yesterday to change my address and get a new picture ID, and the woman who was waiting on me saw my Mastodon shirt and started talking about how her son loves Mastodon  ;D
How old is her son?  ::)

JamesRottnek

Taxiarches
Reaction score
orthonorm said:
Asteriktos said:
That person said:
I challenge orthonorm to make it through that entire video!
Challenge fulfilled.

You would be dead to me, if one the most recent comments hadn't been this:

was watching news on Syria apparently youtube thinks these two are similar.
Dear Lord, that video had over 15 million views...December 20th can't come soon enough.

Marc1152

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
JamesRottnek said:
orthonorm said:
Asteriktos said:
That person said:
Challenge fulfilled.

Dear Lord, that video had over 15 million views...December 20th can't come soon enough.
I thought the  end date was 12/21 ???

JamesRottnek

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Marc1152 said:
JamesRottnek said:
orthonorm said:
Asteriktos said:
That person said:
Challenge fulfilled.

I thought the  end date was 12/21 ???
Yes, but on the 12/20 I figured I'd get extremely drunk for the end of the world, so I don't think I'll care that 15 million people watched that horrible thing.

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
Kerdy said:
Kerdy said:
biro said:
Kerdy said:
I am fighting off a cold.  I don't like being sick.
I hope you feel better.  :)
Thank you! ;D
I think I've lost this round.  After being up and working for two days, the cold has beaten me.  Maybe tomorrow I will feel better.
Awww shucks. Have some tea.  :)

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
I bought some raspberries today. I love me some raspberries. $4 for 12 oz. Sweet. Usually they're $3-4 for 4 oz. And they were pretty good!

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
sheenj said:
Wait, that's not him above you? ???
It is. He's just pretending to be another person, because he wants to get around the 'one account per person' rule. Or maybe his soccer contract didn't work out, and he's not really in Norway. Or maybe he was pulling our leg all along. Anyway, it was really silly to begin with, and now, what's more pointless than pointless already?

Reaction score
biro said:
sheenj said:
Wait, that's not him above you? ???
It is. He's just pretending to be another person, because he wants to get around the 'one account per person' rule. Or maybe his soccer contract didn't work out, and he's not really in Norway. Or maybe he was pulling our leg all along. Anyway, it was really silly to begin with, and now, what's more pointless than pointless already?
Let me tell you somethings.

1. I have a very small idea who you are talking about, I only know because I was told to look him up.

2. I do not even look like the guy, I KIND of do.

3. I do not even live in the same area as the guy.

4. According to his posts I do not have many of his interests. Oh golly, I like soccer, so do lots of people nimrod. But which one do I play? Uh ******* Rugby!

5. I do not agree with him politically.

6. Stop harassing me or I will report you to a moderator.

Now shut up.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
In the past, when someone was found to have two accounts (e.g. the case with Matthew777/Acolyte) they sometimes offered them a chance to pick one name and stick with that one. It might be best to contact an admin and talk to them.

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Cyber bullying and border line harrasment? What in the world are you talking about?

We all know who you are, why this ridiculous persona? Even the way you post is exactly like what celticfan posted (and what do you know, he played Rugby too and lived in Lousiana).

But I'm cyber bullying, LOL!

That person

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
So my theory is that celticfan had some sort of traumatic event happen, leading him to develop an alter-ego that was very similar, but not quite the same. Like different in subtle, kind-of dumb ways (like which dumb European sport they happen to play). Neither persona is aware of the other, although they both influence each other subconsciously.

Reaction score
Achronos said:
Cyber bullying and border line harrasment? What in the world are you talking about?

We all know who you are, why this ridiculous persona? Even the way you post is exactly like what celticfan posted (and what do you know, he played Rugby too and lived in Lousiana).

But I'm cyber bullying, LOL!
I am done with you ******* lunatics. I have reported you to the moderators for harassment.

Stop while you are ahead.

Reaction score
That person said:
So my theory is that celticfan had some sort of traumatic event happen, leading him to develop an alter-ego that was very similar, but not quite the same. Like different in subtle, kind-of dumb ways (like which dumb European sport they happen to play). Neither persona is aware of the other, although they both influence each other subconsciously.
you are similar to achronos and biro in the fact that you are all *** holes. How about that?

Moderator alerted.

Regardless of the harassment you have received from a number of posters here, engaging in retaliation by calling them vulgar names is something we don't tolerate on this forum. For launching such profanity-laced personal attacks on this thread, you are hereby placed back on post moderation for the next 40 days. If you think this disciplinary action unfair, please appeal it to me via private message.

- PeterTheAleut

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That person said:
This is worse than the sock puppets I had a year or two back. Like some weird amnesia split personality thing. I just don'r know how he can keep denying it.

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
macclesfieldfan1990 said:
That person said:
you are similar to achronos and biro in the fact that you are all *** holes. How about that?

Moderator alerted.
And what exactly did biro and I deserve to be called that? I'm honestly curious.

Reaction score
Achronos said:
That person said:

Moderator alerted.
And what exactly did biro and I deserve to be called that? I'm honestly curious.
This accusing an individual you do not even know of doing BS. And because of what? we like soccer, and have a physical similarity?

Yes, you are *** holes. You are not acting very Christian. Bullying and harassing for your own amusement.

All of you can go where the sun does not shine.

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Achronos said:
That person said:

Moderator alerted.
This accusing an individual you do not even know of doing BS. And because of what? we like soccer, and have a physical similarity?

Yes, you are *** holes. You are not acting very Christian. Bullying and harassing for your own amusement.

More than a physical similarity, you look identical to him dude. You like the same sports and I'm sure you are posting up some different teams just to appear different. You live in Louisana, etc.

So what happened? Did Dee call off the wedding? Did the bronies kick you out of their club?

[red]This post reaches such levels of lowness in its attacks on one's person that, even considering the circumstances and the vigilanteism of others on this thread, your behavior is intolerable. For engaging in such despicably harassing behavior, you are now on post moderation for the next 40 days. Next time please leave the moderation to the moderators and refrain from engaging in such aggressive vigilanteism as this.

If you think this warning unfair, please appeal it to me via private message.

- PeterTheAleut[/red]

Reaction score
Achronos said:
Achronos said:
That person said:

Moderator alerted.

More than a physical similarity, you look identical to him dude. You like the same sports and I'm sure you are posting up some different teams just to appear different. You live in Louisana, etc.

So what happened? Did Dee call off the wedding? Did the bronies kick you out of their club?
Please, keep adding on. More reports for me to file.

I am currently married. I do not live in Louisiana, I am FROM Louisiana.

Yeah...we like the same sports:

celticfan1888 said:
The 10 Most Confusing Things About Football to an Outsider

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-10-most-confusing-things-about-football-to-outsider/
He is a racist:

celticfan1888 said:
Easy, he is Jewish.

Reaction score
Achronos said:
I pray for you, celticfan. Perpetual prayer's required in Hell - that's what makes it so hellish.

Whoopti Doo. I sent him a message and pulled the aforementioned quotes. That proves what exactly? You know how to navigate a forum. Congrats.

Between the two of us, I am not the one on the pathway to hell is. The one harassing me is.

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And yet you post pictures of him claiming it is you (when it is you, this really isn't a confounding conundrum).

You've had your location set at Louisana before you changed it, I've seen it.

Obviously sending me nasty PM's, when I should be considered a stranger, is rather unusual but that is perfectly in line with the behavior celticfan exhibited.

But have fun, I'm done.

Reaction score
Achronos said:
And yet you post pictures of him claiming it is you (when it is you, this really isn't a confounding conundrum).

You've had your location set at Louisana before you changed it, I've seen it.

Obviously sending me nasty PM's, when I should be considered a stranger, is rather unusual but that is perfectly in line with the behavior celticfan exhibited.

But have fun, I'm done.
You are HARASSING ME. I PM'd you to stop, and you kept going. You are the one being a 'nasty' individual. And learn to read
I am FROM Louisiana.