Random Postings

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
I forgot to buy waffles and syrup when I was at the store yesterday.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with being gay. Now having your own hair stylist on the other hand...

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
If/when I move it won't be till the end of the school semester (early May), but it'll be further east, but still in PA, in Johnstown.  Never been out of the beautiful hills of PA Green Acres though, except 8 months of hell living in Florida... guess I'm out of the ..

JamesRottnek

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Achronos said:
Is it gay if I have my own hair stylist?
Is this what people mean when they talk about the gay lifestyle?  'Cause if so, I rebuke it!  I rebuke it in the name of the Lord!

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
JamesRottnek said:
Achronos said:
Is this what people mean when they talk about the gay lifestyle?  'Cause if so, I rebuke it!  I rebuke it in the name of the Lord!
yo I only get those deep v-necks at American Apparel.

WHATUP CARL KRAEFF

Apples

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Achronos said:
I'm going to see a stylist once I get off this god-forsaken accutane which keeps killing every oil in my hair.

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
William said:
Achronos said:
I'm going to see a stylist once I get off this god-forsaken accutane which keeps killing every oil in my hair.
I was on accutane before too. That was when I was in my teens, but I still have a lot of joint problems from it.

Oh and I got excema when I was on it.

Apples

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Achronos said:
William said:
Achronos said:
I was on accutane before too. That was when I was in my teens, but I still have a lot of joint problems from it.
Seriously this crap should be illegal. I can't even talk about some of the side effects, too vulgar for this forum.

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
William said:
Achronos said:
William said:
Achronos said:
Seriously this crap should be illegal. I can't even talk about some of the side effects, too vulgar for this forum.
Oh wow.

Alpo

Merarches
Reaction score
JamesRottnek said:
Asteriktos said:
I forgot to buy waffles and syrup when I was at the store yesterday.
I forgot to go the barber today.
Man, I feel old now. IIRC during last ten years I have visited any barbershop only once.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
^That post reminds me, living in CO, have you ever seen Phil Heath around? Where are you in that state exactly?

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did a quick wiki on him. Looks like he trains in Wheat Ridge, it's about a 45 minute or so drive from here if I take I-25.

I live in Castlewood, south of Denver, but not near Colorado Springs.

Apples

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
I "liked" Diogenes of Sinope on Facebook after hearing about him in my philosophy class and saw Cyrillic and JamesR had already liked his page.

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
YEP had to get them on eBay since they were a limited release last year.

There are some other color ways for sale on Reebok'a website.

Kerdy

Taxiarches
Reaction score
If I were unable to relax with a pipe occasionally, I would probably snap.  Strange how people advocate the smoking of MJ, but fight against tobacco.  Craziness!

Gebre Menfes Kidus

Merarches
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
augustin717 said:
not watching the super bowl.
Good for you. The entire spectacle is ridiculous. Concepts like "less is more," subtlety, substance, and originality are jettisoned in favor of the lowest common denominator. An otherwise good game diminished by all the inane flair that surrounds it. But the Super Bowl is apparrently the best representation of what America is all about (according to Donny Deutsch.)  I actually agree with him. The Super Bowl indeed epitomizes "Americanism." Of course I don't say this as a compliment. But I know that there are those who enjoy exposing their children to this spectacle of profanity, lewdness, and godless shenanigans. To each his own I guess.

Selam

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
William said:
I "liked" Diogenes of Sinope on Facebook after hearing about him in my philosophy class and saw Cyrillic and JamesR had already liked his page.
:)

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
My wordsmithing is delectable
My grammar: it's impeccable
My syntax is never ineffectual
Mistakes? Ha, they're undetectable

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
Gebre Menfes Kidus said:
augustin717 said:
not watching the super bowl.
Good for you. The entire spectacle is ridiculous. Concepts like "less is more," subtlety, substance, and originality are jettisoned in favor of the lowest common denominator. An otherwise good game diminished by all the inane flair that surrounds it. But the Super Bowl is apparrently the best representation of what America is all about (according to Donny Deutsch.)  I actually agree with him. The Super Bowl indeed epitomizes "Americanism." Of course I don't say this as a compliment. But I know that there are those who enjoy exposing their children to this spectacle of profanity, lewdness, and godless shenanigans. To each his own I guess.

Selam
This is the perfect opportunity for you to call it Babylonian.  Then again, the less poetic might mock you for it.

But Vamrat cares not for mockery.

He has no time for Babylonian super bowls.

Unless they are from KFC.  Their bowls truly are super.

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Gebre Menfes Kidus said:
Good for you. The entire spectacle is ridiculous.
Like the BCS title game?

Concepts like "less is more," subtlety, substance, and originality are jettisoned in favor of the lowest common denominator. An otherwise good game diminished by all the inane flair that surrounds it.
Like the BCS title game?

But the Super Bowl is apparrently the best representation of what America is all about (according to Donny Deutsch.)  I actually agree with him. The Super Bowl indeed epitomizes "Americanism." Of course I don't say this as a compliment. But I know that there are those who enjoy exposing their children to this spectacle of profanity, lewdness, and godless shenanigans. To each his own I guess.
Like the BCS title game?

Gebre Menfes Kidus

Merarches
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Achronos said:
Gebre Menfes Kidus said:
Like the BCS title game?

Concepts like "less is more," subtlety, substance, and originality are jettisoned in favor of the lowest common denominator. An otherwise good game diminished by all the inane flair that surrounds it.
Like the BCS title game?

But the Super Bowl is apparrently the best representation of what America is all about (according to Donny Deutsch.)  I actually agree with him. The Super Bowl indeed epitomizes "Americanism." Of course I don't say this as a compliment. But I know that there are those who enjoy exposing their children to this spectacle of profanity, lewdness, and godless shenanigans. To each his own I guess.
Like the BCS title game?
No. No. And No.

Selam

sheenj

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Gebre Menfes Kidus said:
Achronos said:
Gebre Menfes Kidus said:
Like the BCS title game?

Like the BCS title game?

Like the BCS title game?
No. No. And No.

Selam
How so?

Gebre Menfes Kidus

Merarches
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
sheenj said:
Gebre Menfes Kidus said:
Achronos said:
Gebre Menfes Kidus said:
Like the BCS title game?

Like the BCS title game?

Like the BCS title game?
No. No. And No.

Selam
How so?

The NCAA National Championship is actually about football. People don't spend 50% of the time discussing and analyzing the halftime show and the commercials. Sure, the National Championship is hyped up and promoted for weeks leading up to it, but it's still about the actual game. Also, they utilize the power for the football game rather than blowing the fuses on a halftime pole dance.

Selam

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Gebre Menfes Kidus said:
The NCAA National Championship is actually about football. People don't spend 50% of the time discussing and analyzing the halftime show and the commercials.
Uh huh. I saw commercials when I watched the BCS game this year. And wasn't there a halftime show, I can't remember.

Sure, the National Championship is hyped up and promoted for weeks leading up to it, but it's still about the actual game.
And the Super Bowl isn't?

I didn't know corporations got a trophy for best SB commercial.

Also, they utilize the power for the football game rather than blowing the fuses on a halftime pole dance.
Because power outages never happen when hosting a game.

rather than blowing the fuses on a halftime pole dance.
Look at this post. Just look at it.