Random Postings

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
Kerdy said:
Cyrillic said:
It appears I'm invited to a girl's birthday party where I'll eat pie with a dozen of girls. I like pie.
I bet you like the dozen of girls even more.  Will you be the only fellow there?
Well, no. My best friend is coming too. So that makes two.

Kerdy

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Cyrillic said:
Kerdy said:
Cyrillic said:
It appears I'm invited to a girl's birthday party where I'll eat pie with a dozen of girls. I like pie.
I bet you like the dozen of girls even more.  Will you be the only fellow there?
Two guys, 12ish girls, pie...sounds like a hearty time to me.  Just behave. :police:

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
12 girls and 2 guys. I predict a lot of giggling and a lot of blushing. Who does what depends on what kind of guys Cyrillic and his friend are.  8)

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
Kerdy said:
Cyrillic said:
Kerdy said:
Cyrillic said:
Two guys, 12ish girls, pie...sounds like a hearty time to me.  Just behave. :police:
I'll be a good boy  :angel:

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Cyrillic said:
Edited.

Honestly this was too easy of a remark to make.

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
Gebre Menfes Kidus said:
I was just about to discover the cure for death, but my wife asked me to take out the trash.

Selam
Last time a woman asked me to take out the trash

Needless to say, I was pretty lonely that night.

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
My friend quickly left after he arrived so then it was just me. The pie was nice. She made it herself  :)

Romaios

Archon
Reaction score
Cyrillic said:
My friend quickly left after he arrived so then it was just me. The pie was nice. She made it herself  :)
Der Hahn im Korb...  :laugh:

augustin717

Taxiarches
Reaction score
pmpn8rGPT said:
Am I the only one who didn't know today was Valentine's Day?
It's hard to miss, assuming you are in the US. But I too, having been paying little attention to the calendar in quite a bit,  I first thought it was gonna be on Tuesday. One lady though, enlightened me.

That person

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
I need no lover beyond Sweet Lady Rugby.

Also, how long should you wait between ibuprofen doses?

JamesRottnek

Taxiarches
Reaction score
That person said:

This depends entirely upon what you are hoping to accomplish.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
pmpn8rGPT said:
500th post
You're on a roll now! Before you know it you'll be avoiding your responsibilities and refreshing the forum every 10 seconds!

That person

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
JamesRottnek said:
That person said:

This depends entirely upon what you are hoping to accomplish.
At this point, I just want to manage exercise soreness. Conditioning my liver for when I reach drinking age is probably worthwhile though.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
A meteor hit east of Moscow this morning.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/2/15/3991132/russia-meteorite-explosion-reported

JamesR

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Okay, so what do you do when you are at the store and you see a very pretty woman and you can't help but keep taking quick glances at her, and you want to talk to her, except, you don't know how to without looking weird, and she catches you glancing at her and knows you are attracted to her?

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
JamesR said:
Okay, so what do you do when you are at the store and you see a very pretty woman and you can't help but keep taking quick glances at her, and you want to talk to her, except, you don't know how to without looking weird, and she catches you glancing at her and knows you are attracted to her?
RUN!!!

JamesRottnek

Taxiarches
Reaction score
PeterTheAleut said:
JamesR said:
RUN TO THE MONASTERIES!!!
Fixed that.

Antonis

Archon
Staff member
Reaction score
JamesR said:
Pluck out your eyes.

Kerdy

Taxiarches
Reaction score
JamesR said:
Smile and say hello or smile and say nothing.  It is up to you.  But, without more details it is difficult to say.  Ah, life.  So complicated.

augustin717

Taxiarches
Reaction score
JamesR said:
Telling you that at 16 unless she's vey close to your age I mean 17 or under you'd. Still end up looking weird if you tried. But it gets better as you get older.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
JamesR said:
If you say anything (even hello), I'm pretty sure if she's not within 3.6 months of you in age she'll think you a creep and report you to security. True story bro.

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
JamesR said:
Make the sign of the cross and continue with what you were doing :)

JamesR

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Kerdy said:
JamesR said:
Smile and say hello or smile and say nothing.  It is up to you.  But, without more details it is difficult to say.  Ah, life.  So complicated.
I was at the electronics store earlier this evening, and I saw this beautiful Latina of about 22-24 years old and I could help but keep looking and looking at her when she wasn't watching. And finally at the end, she caught me, and I just smiled and then walked away real fast feeling odd.

JamesR

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Cyrillic said:
JamesR said:
Make the sign of the cross and continue with what you were doing :)
Probably the best advice so far; even if it is the hardest.

Kerdy

Taxiarches
Reaction score
JamesR said:
Kerdy said:
JamesR said:
I was at the electronics store earlier this evening, and I saw this beautiful Latina of about 22-24 years old and I could help but keep looking and looking at her when she wasn't watching. And finally at the end, she caught me, and I just smiled and then walked away real fast feeling odd.
Sounds like a respectable departure to me.

Kerdy

Taxiarches
Reaction score
I am thinking of purchasing a home where we are considering retirement.  I am not sure how long it will be before I can actually move in.

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
Kerdy said:
I am thinking of purchasing a home where we are considering retirement.  I am not sure how long it will be before I can actually move in.
Good idea. Aren't prices for houses at an all-time low at the moment?