Random Postings

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
ms.hoorah said:
Asteriktos said:
So I bought a game today, which I've been wanting to play for quite a while now. And it requires internet access to complete installation, which I think is silly, but whatever. The problem is, the servers are down or something at the place you have to log into to get the game to work, and I can't install the game now. Grrr.  :mad:
Yinzes server wasn't dahn cuz of over use n'at if it be in Picksburg. Allsa people in western Pensivania was at da Jine Igl today and not home on der computer n'at.  Yinz go to da store today n'at?  Day was completely aht of bananas, grapes, and baking potataes n'at. Da big snow storm is acoming!

OCnet should rilly start a section fer us Picksburgers in dat dare fereign language section n'at. Don't yinz think? ;)
Lol. The only foreign language that I can understand!  :)

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
ms.hoorah said:
The following is the greatest recipe in the history of the universe. 
http://www.recipezaar.com/Cracker-Breaded-Deep-Fried-Shrimp-172118
... and on the same page, there's a link to a recipe for Southern Fried Gizzards. From the sublime to the ridiculous ....  :p :p :eek:

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Papist said:
I think I am going to finish my masters degree in philosophy before I seek certification to become a principal.
??? Really? I always thought that principals had to have advanced degrees in education, whereas people with philosophy degrees had jobs that required them to say things like "Here's your Pizza sir, that'll be $19.95"  :D

Papist

Toumarches
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
Papist said:
I think I am going to finish my masters degree in philosophy before I seek certification to become a principal.
??? Really? I always thought that principals had to have advanced degrees in education, whereas people with philosophy degrees had jobs that required them to say things like "Here's your Pizza sir, that'll be $19.95"  :D
LOL.
To be a principal a person has to have nine years of teaching experience, have any masters degree, and then take 18 graduate credit hours in Educational Leadership along with two semesters of internship.

serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
Papist said:
Asteriktos said:
Papist said:
LOL.
To be a principal a person has to have nine years of teaching experience, have any masters degree, and then take 18 graduate credit hours in Educational Leadership along with two semesters of internship.
Is that a state thing?  I think it's different per state...

Papist

Toumarches
Reaction score
serb1389 said:
Papist said:
Asteriktos said:
Papist said:
??? Really? I always thought that principals had to have advanced degrees in education, whereas people with philosophy degrees had jobs that required them to say things like "Here's your Pizza sir, that'll be $19.95"  :D
LOL.
Is that a state thing?  I think it's different per state...
It most likely varies state by state.

Gebre Menfes Kidus

Merarches
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
ozgeorge said:
I have realised that I'm not very good at making decisions. Or am I?
I think you might be good at making decisions, but then again maybe not. But probably you are, or at least possibly. But take your time and think about it, unless you need to decide right away. That's my firm opinion on the matter, and nothing will change my mind. But I'm not really sure.

Selam

ozgeorge

Hoplitarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.greekorthodox.org.au
Gebre Menfes Kidus said:
ozgeorge said:
I think you might be good at making decisions, but then again maybe not. But probably you are, or at least possibly. But take your time and think about it, unless you need to decide right away. That's my firm opinion on the matter, and nothing will change my mind. But I'm not really sure.

Selam
I dunno. The jury is out on that.

Gebre Menfes Kidus

Merarches
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
ozgeorge said:
Gebre Menfes Kidus said:
ozgeorge said:

Selam
I dunno. The jury is out on that.
;D

Selam

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Classes are cancelled today. Humbug! Not that I enjoy driving on roads with patches of packed snow, but still, how many Mondays am I gonna miss this semester?  :mad: :)

Papist

Toumarches
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
Classes are cancelled today. Humbug! Not that I enjoy driving on roads with patches of packed snow, but still, how many Mondays am I gonna miss this semester?  :mad: :)
Last Thursday all the roads were frozen but classes were not cancelled and guess what. I was in a car accident. Thank God that it was minor, but next time our Super Intendant needs to exercise more caution when dealing with decisions like delaying school.

Papist

Toumarches
Reaction score
Nebelpfade said:
Asteriktos said:
:laugh:  I would hardly mind a Monday off now and then.  :p
I am praying for a snow day this week.  ;D

ytterbiumanalyst

Merarches
Reaction score
Papist said:
Asteriktos said:
Last Thursday all the roads were frozen but classes were not cancelled and guess what. I was in a car accident. Thank God that it was minor, but next time our Super Intendant needs to exercise more caution when dealing with decisions like delaying school.
I didn't think it would get cold enough to freeze in Albequerque. I haven't been there in the winter, but in the summer of 2002, it was well over a hundred Fahrenheit. Glad you weren't hurt though.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Papist,

Sorry to hear about your accident, but glad that you're ok.  :)