Random Postings

Alpo

Merarches
Reaction score
Pan Michał said:
Alpo said:
That sounds more like the digital Bilbo Baggins.
I'm actually a bit suprised that I haven't yet encounterend anything like "One does not simply logout OC.net"

Pan Michał

Elder
Reaction score
Alpo said:
I'm actually a bit suprised that I haven't yet encounterend anything like "One does not simply logout OC.net"
Meme creators simply can't
to think about it.

Alpo

Merarches
Reaction score
Pan Michał said:
Alpo said:
Meme creators simply can't
to think about it.
That would have been funnier with a Pedobear. Zero points.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
          /\
          ||
          ||
        _||_
      /      \
    /  **  \
  _|    0    |_
/|_=__-__=_|\
|___________|

Virtual Paradise

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea what kind of rituals are they performing over Pope John Paul II Tomb and why? They seem to be doing them daily apparently from 7 to 9 am. What is the deal with this? He isn't even beatified yet. There circulates this kind of rumours on youtube that Pope John Paul II will resurrect :D . Also there has been seen a body of light at the tomb.

JamesR

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Papists often criticize the Orthodox Church for having too many monastic Saints and not enough Saints of all backgrounds, and while that may arguably be true, I think it's also fair to mention that the Orthodox Church is more open and looser in canonizing Saints, hence why we have several modern ones from within like the last 50 years, whereas I can't think of many Papist Saints who are less than 100 years old.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Virtual Paradise said:
Does anyone have any idea what kind of rituals are they performing over Pope John Paul II Tomb and why? They seem to be doing them daily apparently from 7 to 9 am. What is the deal with this? He isn't even beatified yet. There circulates this kind of rumours on youtube that Pope John Paul II will resurrect :D . Also there has been seen a body of light at the tomb.
IIRC he has been beatified. The RC members here are welcome to correct me.

That person

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Yep. Right around the same time Bin Laden got whacked, so it wasn't as big a story as it might have been.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
There's a show called "The Definitive Guide to Aliens" that is sometimes on the Science Channel.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
I don't think the lives of children are worth more than the lives of adults. Also, it is more tragic when adults die than when children do.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
I don't think the lives of children are worth more than the lives of adults. Also, it is more tragic when adults die than when children do.
Depends on the market I guess. And few deaths are ever truly tragic.

Alpo

Merarches
Reaction score
Is Burberry's duffle coat worth of 150$ in terms of quality? I'm looking for short and somewhat casual coat which would withstand both time and fashion for next, say, 10 years.

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
I was incredibly bored and made a drawing. It's the Archbishop of Kawaii and all of Desu-san. He's cute.