Random Postings

ozgeorge

Hoplitarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.greekorthodox.org.au
serb1389 said:
I already know someone else is gona steal it away from me....bunch of punks... ;)
Sorry, But I live closer east to the International Date Line than you......
but don't ask me why that should make a difference.

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I feel the same way about SPAM as some people do about genetic "defects" - they should be bred out of the population, to end their drag on the evolution of the gene pool.

- NEXT POST begins page 100.... Quick - Serb 1389 is in Chant class until 10:30!

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You know, the last post on this page will be the 1500th post in this thread (it will be "Reply # 1499", then add the original post, and you get 1500).

Reflecting back, it has been a fun and inspirational ride throughout the history of the "Post Count" then "Random Postings" thread... It all started when it was a wee lad in...

(audience: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)

chris

Taxiarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
serb1389 said:
YOU "are beneath contempt"!!!!  Are we allowed to curse on the forum??   ;D
NO!

SouthSerb99

Archon
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.savekosovo.org
I'm tempted to slam 6 quick posts, to hit the 1500 mark, because I'll be in Court all day, and will have not shot at the fame and fortune 1500 will bring.  :'(

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think the blitz to 1500 would be seen as a low and underhanded move to try and usurp the post from someone completing it in the normal course of the discussion...

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
... however, nonchalantly (sp?) breaking one's thoughts into a series of inter-related posts may be seen as a sneaky yet not underhanded way of accomplishing the same end...

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
.. Not that I know anyone who would do such a thing, oh by the way!

No, of course I'm not going to shoot for #1500... I've only posted like 500 times in this thread, I don't need any more noteriety for my involvement in it!

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ahh, I see...
(Of course, I won't be seeing much after tonight, when serb1389 celebrates his Slava here at HC...)

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Don't spike the schlivo, serbski.  I'm sick enough without any additional problems!

serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
Anyone named Mirko has got to be making some volotile stuff!!! 

I really think shlivo stands alone man...

I personally wouldn't mix any hard alcohol, but i'm willing to make concessions, through economia as Patriarch of Ouzo. 

ITS STARTING AGAIN!!!  THE SYNOD RETURNS!!!  (I hope... ;D)

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A special tribunal will be held to investigate whether or not you should be waterboarded on OC.net.  The two serbs and I shall deliberate! (jk)

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Speaking of serbs and schlivo: serb1389 ran out of schlivo last night for his slava - before I could get any!!!

He shared with the newbies, with the guys who've only been around for a year, and the guy who is dating his girlfriend's sister.... but when I, who has known him for 3 1/2 years, who has been in classes with him, who is the President, who used to live on his floor - when I got there, none! 

I'm just giving him a hard time - I have a feeling the after-party is tonight for those who missed round 1...

SouthSerb99

Archon
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.savekosovo.org
cleveland said:
Speaking of serbs and schlivo: serb1389 ran out of schlivo last night for his slava - before I could get any!!!

He shared with the newbies, with the guys who've only been around for a year, and the guy who is dating his girlfriend's sister.... but when I, who has known him for 3 1/2 years, who has been in classes with him, who is the President, who used to live on his floor - when I got there, none! 

I'm just giving him a hard time - I have a feeling the after-party is tonight for those who missed round 1...
Reluctantly, after reading this sad story, Serb1389 is Anathema!

It is against the laws of Slava for a Serb to run out of our national tonic.  :'(

Zoe

Elder
Reaction score
Yay, I like to diverge from conversation in a random direction (but hey, this is RANDOM postings!)

I want to vent but didn't need to start another thread.  How is it that people are awarded PhD's yet still earnestly believe that the Orthodox Church is a derivant of the Catholic Church.  Growl.  How does that even happen.

I mean, at the very least concede that both Churches split from eachother, or something along those lines.  I don't expect much, at least I don't think.  But really...since we come from the Catholics, I'm assuming that makes us Protestants.

)%(&!)(&$)@(^%&)(@$& 

Panagiotis

Elder
Reaction score
Website
twocentphilosophist.blogspot.com
Zoe said:
I mean, at the very least concede that both Churches split from eachother, or something along those lines.  I don't expect much, at least I don't think.  But really...since we come from the Catholics, I'm assuming that makes us Protestants.
*screams
*waves arms maniacally
*runs into wall

Kyrie ELeison,
Panagiotis