serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
Vzldrb said:
I am so mad right now, it's not even funny. I managed to read what two people said about me(describing me as a pest, thinking I was a girl, etc) and they posted it, must of realized i'd read it, and then deleted it. So I guess i'm a pest, and those females are sexist, as payback or something... I just don't get it. I'm so mad  do't even know what to do. More upset than mad, but that's my first reaction.
was it on facebook?  If it was...might want to let it go.... :)

Vzldrb

Elder
Reaction score
serb1389 said:
Vzldrb said:
I am so mad right now, it's not even funny. I managed to read what two people said about me(describing me as a pest, thinking I was a girl, etc) and they posted it, must of realized i'd read it, and then deleted it. So I guess i'm a pest, and those females are sexist, as payback or something... I just don't get it. I'm so mad  do't even know what to do. More upset than mad, but that's my first reaction.
was it on facebook?  If it was...might want to let it go.... :)
Wore: Tumblr.
Because that's where i'm brutally honest where I can't be elsewhere :\

EDIT: For the record, i got over it. :)

Reaction score
THIS History Major just got a B in Biology!!!

(I worked uber hard for it!!!! So happy!!!!)

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
HandmaidenofGod said:
THIS History Major just got a B in Biology!!!

(I worked uber hard for it!!!! So happy!!!!)
Congrats! :)  May it be that I can get a B in biology and chemistry when I have to take them!

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Remember that episode of the twilight zone in which all the "normal" people looked like hideous pig people, and the "ugly" and "deformed" person looked beautiful? Or how about the bookworm guy with a nagging wife who survives a nuke being dropped, and then he has all the time in the world and all the books he wants, but ends up breaking his glasses and can't see a thing? Yeah... this post has no point to it, that's just what is on my mind at the moment. Thanks for reading. :)

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
I just realised that we recently passed 8000 posts in this thread. Groovy!

Alveus Lacuna

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Well, there is real danger in occult material, even if it's "just" phantasy. I agree that some of this seems over the top, but having myself been delivered from a very dark cloud that started as innocent enough "fun", I would say that we shouldn't all just laugh ourselves into oblivious over this tract. There are elements of truth present inside of it.

Vzldrb

Elder
Reaction score
Alveus Lacuna said:
Well, there is real danger in occult material, even if it's "just" phantasy. I agree that some of this seems over the top, but having myself been delivered from a very dark cloud that started as innocent enough "fun", I would say that we shouldn't all just laugh ourselves into oblivious over this tract. There are elements of truth present inside of it.
Of course, but i mean, there's room for fun too. Balance (not obsession) is key. and imo  where the "occult" and "mysticism" lines are in the sand, are a bit blurred.

Papist

Toumarches
Reaction score
Alveus Lacuna said:
Hey I play D and D and trust me, I have no desire to become a wizard or level 12 paladin in real life. LOL

Vzldrb

Elder
Reaction score
Papist said:
Alveus Lacuna said:
Hey I play D and D and trust me, I have no desire to become a wizard or level 12 paladin in real life. LOL
lol... seriously! and the ones that do end up looking like this:

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Does anyone else find it funny that the Antiochian Orthodox site links to Orthodoxinfo?  :D

SolEX01

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.goarch.org
On Tuesday, I had a 12" Mushroom Pizza for lunch.  Two hours later, I had 2 pieces of Pastitio and Salad for Dinner.

About a decade ago, I could eat an entire 16" Pizza or 6 Dunkin Donuts at one sitting.  My high metabolism usually handled the meal....

Reaction score
I feel like there is a lack of respect for people in the world. Common courtesy and politeness have gone out the window.