Random Postings

Ebor

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Fr. George said:
Compared to some of the "same old subject again and again" threads, the "mental whiplash" is a bit stimulating.
There is that...  ;D

greekischristian

Merarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Fr. George said:
Ebor said:
Robert W said:
Fr. George said:
^ Hardly.  Maybe just your post ;)
:( I was hoping to upset the delicate balance of this thread :D
Delicate balance?  In this thread?!?  Sometimes it's more like exercises in mental whiplash than any kind of 'delicate balance', I think.  :D ;)
Compared to some of the "same old subject again and again" threads, the "mental whiplash" is a bit stimulating.
For those of us who've been on this site for 5-7 years, I don't think there's too many new subjects to discuss; heck, I've really gone through the subjects, even arguing some issues from both sides. 'Random Postings' is as good as it gets any more. ;)

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
^ You (and I) have certainly contributed much to this thread already.  If this is "as good as it gets," then I suspect we'll be seeing a good deal more from you here.

Papist

Toumarches
Reaction score
GiC said:
Fr. George said:
Ebor said:
Robert W said:
Fr. George said:
^ Hardly.  Maybe just your post ;)
:( I was hoping to upset the delicate balance of this thread :D
Delicate balance?  In this thread?!?  Sometimes it's more like exercises in mental whiplash than any kind of 'delicate balance', I think.  :D ;)
For those of us who've been on this site for 5-7 years, I don't think there's too many new subjects to discuss; heck, I've really gone through the subjects, even arguing some issues from both sides. 'Random Postings' is as good as it gets any more. ;)
Maybe we just need to bring "It" back.

greekischristian

Merarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
serb1389 said:
Anyone hate the Lakers as much as I do...?  Man...loathing just doesn't cut it anymore. 
I have a general dislike and indifference towards the whole sport, I probably couldn't give you a favourite team. But I know one thing with absolute certainty about basketball, I hate the Lakers.

serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
GiC said:
serb1389 said:
Anyone hate the Lakers as much as I do...?  Man...loathing just doesn't cut it anymore. 
I have a general dislike and indifference towards the whole sport, I probably couldn't give you a favourite team. But I know one thing with absolute certainty about basketball, I hate the Lakers.
well played sir!  hope you continue your loathing with their loss tonight. 

Gebre Menfes Kidus

Merarches
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
serb1389 said:
GiC said:
serb1389 said:

I don't like the Lakers either. Great game tonight. Boston's bench won it for them.

Selam

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Gebre Menfes Kidus said:
serb1389 said:
GiC said:
serb1389 said:

I don't like the Lakers either. Great game tonight. Boston's bench won it for them.

Selam
There's only one thing I hate more than the Lakers, and that's any team that calls Boston home.  GO LAKERS! ;D

greekischristian

Merarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
PeterTheAleut said:
Gebre Menfes Kidus said:
serb1389 said:
GiC said:
serb1389 said:
Anyone hate the Lakers as much as I do...?  Man...loathing just doesn't cut it anymore.  
well played sir!  hope you continue your loathing with their loss tonight.  

Selam
There's only one thing I hate more than the Lakers, and that's any team that calls Boston home.  GO LAKERS! ;D
As someone who lived in Boston for three years, I can see where you're coming from. But as someone who lives three hours from LA and has to deal with way too many Lakes fans (we're also three hours from the Bay Area...why not be Warrior fans? Bay Area teams are so much more likable than LA teams). Heck, when I lived in far northern California, there were more Lakes fans than Kings fans. The Lakers are the Yankees of Basketball...you just have to hate them. ;)

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
^ I wouldn't call the Lakers the "Yankees" of baseball.  The Celtics have had more success than LA throughout basketball history (and LA has only beaten Boston once in an NBA finals so far).  Plus, we both know how obnoxious Boston fans are/can be :D

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nebelpfade said:
I love how resilient animals are.  Not even new feet will slow him down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcy78rnDKiQ
Now let's see how good he is at catching mice. ;D