Random Postings

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,117
Reaction score
35
Points
48
Age
41
Michał Kalina said:
2 last hours of being a teenager. I'm getting old and am frustrated because of it.
Happy birthday, and welcome to the beginning of the end of enjoyment in your life  :p ;D
 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
21,837
Reaction score
19
Points
38
Age
39
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Asteriktos said:
Michał Kalina said:
2 last hours of being a teenager. I'm getting old and am frustrated because of it.
Happy birthday, and welcome to the beginning of the end of enjoyment in your life  :p ;D
Punching your curmudgeon card early, I see ;)
 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
21,837
Reaction score
19
Points
38
Age
39
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy birthday indeed!  Many happy and blessed returns of the day.
 

Alpo

Merarches
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
9,878
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Michał Kalina said:
2 last hours of being a teenager. I'm getting old and am frustrated because of it.
Many years! You should be happy. Life is chaning generally better when one turns into her/his 20s.
 

genesisone

Archon
Joined
Aug 20, 2005
Messages
2,906
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
68
Location
Niagara Region, Ontario
A happy birthday to you, Michał Kalina.

Yesterday was my baby brother's 50th. He told me he wasn't looking forward to it at all. I had no problem with that event eight years ago. I was able to triumphantly announce, "There! I've completed my first half century!".
 

Papist

Toumarches
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
13,771
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
39
Location
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Alveus Lacuna said:
Papist said:
Enjoy your twenties. They go by so fast.
Mine have felt pretty long when I think about all I have done and how are God has brought me.
Hmmm. Maybe I have not accomplished as much as I should have during my twenties. I turn 30 next April.
 

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,117
Reaction score
35
Points
48
Age
41
Papist said:
Alveus Lacuna said:
Papist said:
Enjoy your twenties. They go by so fast.
Mine have felt pretty long when I think about all I have done and how are God has brought me.
Hmmm. Maybe I have not accomplished as much as I should have during my twenties. I turn 30 next April.
"Never trust anyone over 30." - Colonel George Taylor (Charlton Heston)
 

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
23,173
Reaction score
11
Points
38
Age
47
Website
archiveofourown.org
I got a job! I start next week.  ;D  I have been out of work for almost a year, so this certainly is a relief.

Thank you, Lord.

:-*

:angel:
 

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,117
Reaction score
35
Points
48
Age
41
biro said:
I got a job! I start next week.   ;D  I have been out of work for almost a year, so this certainly is a relief.
Congrats  ;D
 

synLeszka

High Elder
Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
526
Reaction score
0
Points
0

"According to eastern horoscope, the coming 2011 will be the Year of the White Rabbit. By astrologic forecasts, it will bring comfort, warmth and hospitality. It might be more complicated for those born in the Rooster Year and in the Rabbit Year," Lobsang Gyatso, a monk in the Golden Abode, told Interfax.
http://www.interfax-religion.com/?act=mosaic&div=350
 
Top