Random Postings

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Papist said:
I am gonna have to pick it up a bit. Some one needs to engage me in an intense debate that ends with us both being "moderated".  :D
We could debate which parody of Star Wars was the best. I say Spaceballs. Thumb Wars was also good, but not nearly as good as Spaceballs, and it's way too short.

Papist

Toumarches
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
Papist said:
I am gonna have to pick it up a bit. Some one needs to engage me in an intense debate that ends with us both being "moderated".  :D
We could debate which parody of Star Wars was the best. I say Spaceballs. Thumb Wars was also good, but not nearly as good as Spaceballs, and it's way too short.
We could also throw in Robot Chicken's redo of star wars, as well as  Family Guy. :)

chrevbel

High Elder
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Papist said:
Asteriktos said:
We could also throw in Robot Chicken's redo of star wars, as well as Guy.
Nope, nope, nope.  There's an internet video out there somewhere.  I think it's called Troopers.  It is simultaneously a parody of both Star Wars and Cops.

Awesome!

Papist

Toumarches
Reaction score
Does anybody know in which season and episode of the Simpsons, they do a parody of the battle of Minas Tirith with a castle made of boxes?

Papist

Toumarches
Reaction score
chrevbel said:
Papist said:
Asteriktos said:
We could also throw in Robot Chicken's redo of star wars, as well as Guy.
Nope, nope, nope.  There's an internet video out there somewhere.  I think it's called Troopers.  It is simultaneously a parody of both Star Wars and Cops.

Awesome!
Haha. I have seen it. Great fan film.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Papist said:
Another one for my students. Perhaps a warning to be careful who you pick on.

Lol, that could be one of those "When you see it..." ones. Nice!  8)

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
Papist said:
I am gonna have to pick it up a bit. Some one needs to engage me in an intense debate that ends with us both being "moderated".  :D
I like that parody of Alien toward the end of Spaceballs. Mel Brooks even managed to get John Hurt to reprise his role in the chest burster scene. That was funny. :laugh: "Oh, no! Not again!"

synLeszka

High Elder
Reaction score
I just found 300 złotych(about 100 USD) which I have been searching for this last week. St.Anthony came to my aid, although he did not listen to me for some time. Thank st.Anthony!

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Quick reaction:

Nutella straight out of the jar - for, or against?

My vote: For.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
I've never had Nutella... or Vegemite... or Rocky Mountain Oysters...  8)