Random Postings

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Azurestone said:
Asteriktos said:
For the Steelers game today I'm either gonna have a juicy steak, or a big pot of mashed taters. Decisions, decisions. Maybe I should have the steak now, and the potatoes later...

potato song
impressive!!! Not even auto-tuned!

synLeszka

High Elder
Reaction score
I am thinking of glory, glory! God does not want me to be a half-man, he wants me to be a man, for me to be impulsive, by the way of the fist further the kingdom of God!

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Azurestone said:
Asteriktos said:
For the Steelers game today I'm either gonna have a juicy steak, or a big pot of mashed taters. Decisions, decisions. Maybe I should have the steak now, and the potatoes later...

potato song
Rofl, that's great, thanks for the link  ;D

Ortho_cat

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
synLeszka said:
I am thinking of glory, glory! God does not want me to be a half-man, he wants me to be a man, for me to be impulsive, by the way of the fist further the kingdom of God!
U mean like this?  ;)

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
PeterTheAleut said:
Funny juxtaposition :laugh:

(see attached image)
Thank you for that.  I have a feeling the image will be useful next time a troll stops by. ;D

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Altar Server said:
Back at School :(
If you're alive, and willing to learn, then you're always at school.  Of course, most of this general schooling has no need for chalkboards ;)

Alpo

Merarches
Reaction score
[url=http://loveofyourlove.blogspot.com/]Some random blog[/url] said:
I have discovered my true vocation in life, a calling (if you will forgive the comic hyperbole) higher than marriage, the priesthood, public life or indeed anything else on God's green earth. I was born to be a Patristics nerd.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Alpo said:
[url=http://loveofyourlove.blogspot.com/]Some random blog[/url] said:
I have discovered my true vocation in life, a calling (if you will forgive the comic hyperbole) higher than marriage, the priesthood, public life or indeed anything else on God's green earth. I was born to be a Patristics nerd.
He has seen the true light! He has received the heavenly spirit! He has found the true faith, studying the words of the Fathers! Who has saved us!  ;D

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
I just ate my first pizza topped with hamburger.

Pizza.

Hamburger.

It should have been wonderful! ... it wasn't. How can two of the most wonderful foods in existence make such a bad combination? I just don't get it.

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
I just ate my first pizza topped with hamburger.
Try eating a pizza topped with smoked oysters. I scored a whole--well, maybe half of one--pizza to myself in high school one day by showing that I would actually eat such a thing. Only one other person in my high school band of about 40 musicians would touch that booger. Of course, I also ate snails and ducks' feet during a trip to China 12 years ago.