Random Postings

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
20,198
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
NJ
Azurestone said:
Asteriktos said:
For the Steelers game today I'm either gonna have a juicy steak, or a big pot of mashed taters. Decisions, decisions. Maybe I should have the steak now, and the potatoes later...

potato song
impressive!!! Not even auto-tuned!
 

synLeszka

High Elder
Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
526
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am thinking of glory, glory! God does not want me to be a half-man, he wants me to be a man, for me to be impulsive, by the way of the fist further the kingdom of God!
 

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,117
Reaction score
35
Points
48
Age
41
Azurestone said:
Asteriktos said:
For the Steelers game today I'm either gonna have a juicy steak, or a big pot of mashed taters. Decisions, decisions. Maybe I should have the steak now, and the potatoes later...

potato song
Rofl, that's great, thanks for the link  ;D
 

Ortho_cat

Protokentarchos
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
5,392
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
38
Location
Wichita, KS
synLeszka said:
I am thinking of glory, glory! God does not want me to be a half-man, he wants me to be a man, for me to be impulsive, by the way of the fist further the kingdom of God!
U mean like this?  ;)

 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
21,837
Reaction score
19
Points
38
Age
39
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
PeterTheAleut said:
Funny juxtaposition :laugh:

(see attached image)
Thank you for that.  I have a feeling the image will be useful next time a troll stops by. ;D
 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
21,837
Reaction score
19
Points
38
Age
39
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Altar Server said:
Back at School :(
If you're alive, and willing to learn, then you're always at school.  Of course, most of this general schooling has no need for chalkboards ;)
 

Alpo

Merarches
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
9,878
Reaction score
0
Points
0
[url=http://loveofyourlove.blogspot.com/]Some random blog[/url] said:
I have discovered my true vocation in life, a calling (if you will forgive the comic hyperbole) higher than marriage, the priesthood, public life or indeed anything else on God's green earth. I was born to be a Patristics nerd.
 

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,117
Reaction score
35
Points
48
Age
41
Alpo said:
[url=http://loveofyourlove.blogspot.com/]Some random blog[/url] said:
I have discovered my true vocation in life, a calling (if you will forgive the comic hyperbole) higher than marriage, the priesthood, public life or indeed anything else on God's green earth. I was born to be a Patristics nerd.
He has seen the true light! He has received the heavenly spirit! He has found the true faith, studying the words of the Fathers! Who has saved us!  ;D
 

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,117
Reaction score
35
Points
48
Age
41
I just ate my first pizza topped with hamburger.

Pizza.

Hamburger.

It should have been wonderful! ... it wasn't. How can two of the most wonderful foods in existence make such a bad combination? I just don't get it.
 

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Joined
Mar 8, 2006
Messages
37,280
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
48
Location
Portland, Oregon
Asteriktos said:
I just ate my first pizza topped with hamburger.
Try eating a pizza topped with smoked oysters. I scored a whole--well, maybe half of one--pizza to myself in high school one day by showing that I would actually eat such a thing. Only one other person in my high school band of about 40 musicians would touch that booger. Of course, I also ate snails and ducks' feet during a trip to China 12 years ago.
 
Top