• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Random Postings

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
13,265
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
House Of Balloons
I sleep nude. I walk around my house nude. I cook nude. I've gone in the middle of the night to get my mail nude.
 

Romaios

Archon
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
2,940
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Achronos said:
I sleep nude. I walk around my house nude. I cook nude. I've gone in the middle of the night to get my mail nude.
A nudambulist!
 

Romaios

Archon
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
2,940
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Mor Ephrem said:
Romaios said:
Achronos said:
I sleep nude. I walk around my house nude. I cook nude. I've gone in the middle of the night to get my mail nude.
A nudambulist!
I was going to say "white guy", but your word is cooler. 
Hey, I'm white and I'd never do those sort of things.  :p
 

augustin717

Taxiarches
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
6,850
Reaction score
0
Points
0
another interesting topic would be: do you sext? not as in saying the canonical hour though.
 

Romaios

Archon
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
2,940
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Achronos said:
augustin717 said:
another interesting topic would be: do you sext? not as in saying the canonical hour though.
What qualifies as "sexting" though?
See the Weiner case... He made sexting famous.
 

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
13,265
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
House Of Balloons
augustin717 said:
Achronos said:
augustin717 said:
another interesting topic would be: do you sext? not as in saying the canonical hour though.
What qualifies as "sexting" though?
you know it when you see it
Well I dunno, I've seen people text each other erotic stuff that is under the umbrella of sexting.

But I've never sent photos of myself...
 

Romaios

Archon
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
2,940
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Mor Ephrem said:
augustin717 said:
another interesting topic would be: do you sext? not as in saying the canonical hour though.
LOL. 
As far as canonical hours are concerned, the Orthodox usually three-sext: trithektizo sounds cool in Greek. Kind of like Quinisext in Latin...
 

Mor Ephrem

Hypatos
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Oct 3, 2002
Messages
36,281
Reaction score
163
Points
63
Age
39
Location
New York!
Website
www.orthodoxchristianity.net
Romaios said:
Mor Ephrem said:
augustin717 said:
another interesting topic would be: do you sext? not as in saying the canonical hour though.
LOL. 
As far as canonical hours are concerned, the Orthodox usually three-sext: trithektizo sounds cool in Greek. Kind of like Quinisext in Latin...
Because my nous is already defiled, let us cease pursuing this topic. 
 

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
13,710
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
26
Location
Netherlands
Achronos said:
I had the two worst nightmares ever last night.
Tell me about it. People didn't like my French moustache that appeared from out of nowhere in last night's dream. At least it is better than the dreams about grammar that plagued me the last few weeks.
 

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
3,980
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
33
I don't suppose anyone here knows anything about sewing machines by chance? I'm having an issue with mine and it's driving me crazy.
 

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
13,265
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
House Of Balloons
Opus118 said:
I have a different perspective based on my life experiences. Men are more sensitive, emotional and caring than women. Sometimes it takes sharing a bottle of red wine to find that out, sometimes not.
I strongly believe that men have deeper and more complex emotions than women. Have felt that way for a long time now.

Now I put on my flame suit..
 
Joined
Oct 1, 2013
Messages
487
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
57
Location
Buffalo New York
Mor Ephrem said:
Because my nous is already defiled, let us cease pursuing this topic. 
You're doing wonders for my vocabulary.  Every time I read a post of yours, I need to google a word.  When my scrabble scores go through the roof, I'll be sure to credit you properly to everyone who asks.
 

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Joined
Jul 31, 2013
Messages
20,190
Reaction score
350
Points
83
Age
159
Location
The South
newtoorthodoxy said:
Mor Ephrem said:
Because my nous is already defiled, let us cease pursuing this topic. 
You're doing wonders for my vocabulary.  Every time I read a post of yours, I need to google a word.  When my scrabble scores go through the roof, I'll be sure to credit you properly to everyone who asks.
When folks ask, "Who is Mor Ephrem?",  make sure you say "Doctor Mor Ephrem.  An early church father.  I think."  When they ask "What's a church father?",  flip the Scrabble board and scream, "I WIN," as tiles rain from the sky.
 

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Joined
Jul 31, 2013
Messages
20,190
Reaction score
350
Points
83
Age
159
Location
The South
Mor Ephrem said:
Now that would be a game well played. 
I think I've won many board games that way.  Recently, too, with my 3 year old nephew playing Candyland.
 
Top