Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Azurestone said:
Asteriktos said:
Azurestone said:
Dude, I'm hungry.  :'(
...order Chinese food?
I'm trying to cut back, and get back in shape. My wife having another kid got me fat.  :D
Ahh!  Well maybe you'll burn it off running after the new member of the family :angel: Otherwise... there's always low-calorie delights like... um... celery?

Azurestone

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Website
deum-quaerens.blogspot.com
Asteriktos said:
Azurestone said:
Asteriktos said:
Azurestone said:
Dude, I'm hungry.  :'(
...order Chinese food?
I'm trying to cut back, and get back in shape. My wife having another kid got me fat.  :D
Ahh!  Well maybe you'll burn it off running after the new member of the family :angel: Otherwise... there's always low-calorie delights like... um... celery?
I'm out of town... all I've got are apples and bananas... what was I thinking...

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Azurestone said:
Stephen St. Pierre said:
Apples and Bananas?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_QybpPmGRc
LOL! You know, I almost said it, too. Haha
The beauty of this thread is that is shows how little I understand and how glad I am for it.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Azurestone said:
I'm out of town... all I've got are apples and bananas... what was I thinking...
Not sure what to do with the apples, but as for the bananas...

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
Azurestone said:
Not sure what to do with the apples, but as for the bananas...

Oh your genius will not be truly appreciated until after your death.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
I'm in the middle of writing a paper for a psychology course. The paper was due Tuesday, but I decided to skip it (bad Asteriktos!) I figured out how much it would hurt my grade, and I was willing to take the hit... just because of intellectual laziness I guess. Anyway, then my teacher emails everyone in the class on Thursday saying that not everyone had turned in their papers and that he was willing to accept them late (with points taken off for lateness). So now I feel guilty about blowing it off and here I am at 2am writing the paper. Bah.  :angel:

Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
I'm in the middle of writing a paper for a psychology course. The paper was due Tuesday, but I decided to skip it (bad Asteriktos!) I figured out how much it would hurt my grade, and I was willing to take the hit... just because of intellectual laziness I guess. Anyway, then my teacher emails everyone in the class on Thursday saying that not everyone had turned in their papers and that he was willing to accept them late (with points taken off for lateness). So now I feel guilty about blowing it off and here I am at 2am writing the paper. Bah.  :angel:
You can do it!

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
I turned the paper in, but it was awful. I guess whatever points I get from it I'll happily live with.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
I turned the paper in, but it was awful. I guess whatever points I get from it I'll happily live with.
Psychology? Give me a break. You'll do excellently.