Random Postings

serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
9,123
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
37
Location
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
orthonorm said:
AveChriste11 said:
i wonder how i'm gonna get up to 10 or 15 posts a day like the great Mighty isalmisry or orthonorm.  I just can't figure out if I should say anything half the time, lol..
Actually those numbers are going to drop like a rock, soon. I accomplished my main goal in postage here.
Really?  by here do you mean here, or here? 
 

AveChriste11

High Elder
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
523
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
34
Location
Memphis, TN
pork is yummy, i'm glad Christ made all foods clean  :D I WANT MY BACON!!!! MMMM I'D GET IT MYSELF BUT I DON'T HAVE THUMBS, IT'S BACON!!!!!!!
 

IsmiLiora

Archon
Joined
Mar 6, 2011
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
33
I am transcribing, reading posts, and studying from a Spanish textbook at the same time. Could it be ADHD? (Not that I would take anything for it, but it explains why I can't get anything done.)  :'(
 

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Joined
Jul 24, 2010
Messages
17,715
Reaction score
0
Points
0
serb1389 said:
orthonorm said:
AveChriste11 said:
i wonder how i'm gonna get up to 10 or 15 posts a day like the great Mighty isalmisry or orthonorm.  I just can't figure out if I should say anything half the time, lol..
Actually those numbers are going to drop like a rock, soon. I accomplished my main goal in postage here.
Really?  by here do you mean here, or here?  
Shrewdly played. Getting Chrismated is done sorta scavenger hunt style at my parish. You draw a list of things you have to find (geolocating), do (get on the first page of posters by number of posts on OC.net), get your photo taken with an Old Believer.  

That sorta thing.

I just now have to find something that appears be somewhere in Tunisia and I am in!
 

serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
9,123
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
37
Location
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
orthonorm said:
serb1389 said:
orthonorm said:
AveChriste11 said:
i wonder how i'm gonna get up to 10 or 15 posts a day like the great Mighty isalmisry or orthonorm.  I just can't figure out if I should say anything half the time, lol..
Actually those numbers are going to drop like a rock, soon. I accomplished my main goal in postage here.
Really?  by here do you mean here, or here?  
Shrewdly played. Getting Chrismated is done sorta scavenger hunt style at my parish. You draw a list of things you have to find (geolocating), do (get on the first page of posters by number of posts on OC.net), get your photo taken with an Old Believer.  

That sorta thing.

I just now have to find something that appears be somewhere in Tunisia and I am in!
I really pray you realize what you're just done to the sacrament of chrismation.  When they say it's made of 52 different elements...I don't think this is what they were talking about...just saying.  8)
 

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Joined
Jul 24, 2010
Messages
17,715
Reaction score
0
Points
0
serb1389 said:
orthonorm said:
serb1389 said:
orthonorm said:
AveChriste11 said:
i wonder how i'm gonna get up to 10 or 15 posts a day like the great Mighty isalmisry or orthonorm.  I just can't figure out if I should say anything half the time, lol..
Actually those numbers are going to drop like a rock, soon. I accomplished my main goal in postage here.
Really?  by here do you mean here, or here?  
Shrewdly played. Getting Chrismated is done sorta scavenger hunt style at my parish. You draw a list of things you have to find (geolocating), do (get on the first page of posters by number of posts on OC.net), get your photo taken with an Old Believer.  

That sorta thing.

I just now have to find something that appears be somewhere in Tunisia and I am in!
I really pray you realize what you're just done to the sacrament of chrismation.  When they say it's made of 52 different elements...I don't think this is what they were talking about...just saying.   8)
If one of those 52 elements is hilarity, then your welcome. //:=)
 

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
13,265
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
House Of Balloons
Speaking of this whole marriage thing, my problem is I need 5 women. One to cook, one for sex, one to be the mother of my kids, one to have an intelligent conversation with and the 5th one should be a spare just in case one of the others break down.

So far in my dating experience I met one women who managed to get about 3 of the qualities outlined.
 

vamrat

Merarches
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
9,471
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
36
Location
Omaha
Achronos said:
Speaking of this whole marriage thing, my problem is I need 5 women. One to cook, one for sex, one to be the mother of my kids, one to have an intelligent conversation with and the 5th one should be a spare just in case one of the others break down.

So far in my dating experience I met one women who managed to get about 3 of the qualities outlined.
You don't need to be a polygamist to have one wife too many.
 

celticfan1888

Archon
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
3,026
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
30
Location
Louisiana
Achronos said:
Speaking of this whole marriage thing, my problem is I need 5 women. One to cook, one for sex, one to be the mother of my kids, one to have an intelligent conversation with and the 5th one should be a spare just in case one of the others break down.

So far in my dating experience I met one women who managed to get about 3 of the qualities outlined.
You can get a girl with all of the amazing qualities, trust me, just odds are they'll leave you.  :'(
 
Top