Random Postings

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
celticfan1888 said:
Great weekend with a great girl. Went to NOLA and stormed Magazine St., then met her family.  :D
Anyone: please PM me what I am thinking.

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
celticfan1888 said:
primuspilus said:
I did want to share that if Anime people were real they'd look terrible......or diseased.
akimori makoto is a real life anime character.
If you're saying he looks diseased, we need to take this outside.

ETA: The show that I'm working on has five guests today, and the host talks over everyone, so, joy! Looks like our date won't start until 10 PM or so.

Ebor

Taxiarches
Reaction score
primuspilus said:
I did want to share that if Anime people were real they'd look terrible......or diseased.

PP
Some of the chibis would still be "kawaii"  i.e. *cute*!!

;)

Reaction score
IsmiLiora said:
celticfan1888 said:
primuspilus said:

ETA: The show that I'm working on has five guests today, and the host talks over everyone, so, joy! Looks like our date won't start until 10 PM or so.
Bless your heart. Are you defending my good looks?

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
akimori makoto said:
IsmiLiora said:
celticfan1888 said:
primuspilus said:

I think I'm appointing myself your official defender on OC.net. It's your love for DDR.

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
IsmiLiora said:
akimori makoto said:
IsmiLiora said:
celticfan1888 said:
primuspilus said:

I think I'm appointing myself your official defender on OC.net. It's your love for DDR.
Akimori is an East Germany fan?

Reaction score
IsmiLiora said:
akimori makoto said:
IsmiLiora said:
celticfan1888 said:
primuspilus said:

Would it surprise you to know I'm really good at it?

Reaction score
celticfan1888 said:
IsmiLiora said:
celticfan1888 said:
primuspilus said:
No, I didnt mean that. lol.
What did you mean then? *Single eyebrow raised emote*

Gebre Menfes Kidus

Merarches
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
A nugget of wisdom from the hip-hop world:

"Whatever you do, believe that you're the best at it. Even if you think you nothing, believe that you the best at being nothing."  -Lil' Wayne-

This wisdom was proffered shortly after he explains the art and benefits of drinking "Lean", which is a combination of codeine cough syrupm, Jolly Ranchers, and your favorite soft drink. Regarding "Lean", Lil' Wayne explains that it's actually beneficial because the cough syrup will keep you from getting a cold. He praises this "Lean" concoction with these words: "It's like a magazine: I'm a weekly prescriber."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wHfjcaD6mU&feature=player_embedded

Why am I wasting time with the Philokalia when I could be meditating on profundity such as this?

Selam

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Gebre Menfes Kidus said:

"Whatever you do, believe that you're the best at it. Even if you think you nothing, believe that you the best at being nothing."  -Lil' Wayne-

This wisdom was proffered shortly after he explains the art and benefits of drinking "Lean", which is a combination of codeine cough syrupm, Jolly Ranchers, and your favorite soft drink. Regarding "Lean", Lil' Wayne explains that it's actually beneficial because the cough syrup will keep you from getting a cold. He praises this "Lean" concoction with these words: "It's like a magazine: I'm a weekly prescriber."

Why am I wasting time with the Philokalia when I could be meditating on profundity such as this?

Selam
Lil' Wayne. A black guy totally riding Em's style(s) with that ridiculous overdone southern "accent". From bending to syncopation.

He ain't put together a rhyme structure Em ain't done first and his word play is about a whack as it gets. He even bites Em's word play, but just can get the any interesting metaphors or similes that I didn't hear in kindergarten.

And he can barely free. It's embarrassing.

Em is rap. Too bad when he was on drugs he didn't release his diss on Wayne. At least he used him to make some money.

Rap is a white boy's game who ain't no boy anymore.

The Game on why he didn't bring Em into his ****ing match with Dre and Co.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbHPpdPhlic

lulz.

Follow the links as you see everyone say he is the greatest. Wayne won't be on no one's top 100 emcee's.

Pure junk.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Gebre Menfes Kidus said:

Selam
Lil' Wayne. A black guy totally riding Em's style(s) with that ridiculous overdone southern "accent". From bending to syncopation.

He ain't put together a rhyme structure Em ain't done first and his word play is about a whack as it gets. He even bites Em's word play, but just can get the any interesting metaphors or similes that I didn't hear in kindergarten.

And he can barely free. It's embarrassing.

Em is rap. Too bad when he was on drugs he didn't release his diss on Wayne. At least he used him to make some money.

Rap is a white boy's game who ain't no boy anymore.

The Game on why he didn't bring Em into his ****ing match with Dre and Co.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbHPpdPhlic

lulz.

Follow the links as you see everyone say he is the greatest. Wayne won't be on no one's top 100 emcee's.

Pure junk.

EDIT: Had to add Rakim's comments, one of the Greatest: "If Em was black, he'd be the next Muhammed Ali"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I53vWm8dJGk&NR=1

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Sweat socks smell double chocolatey if you put 2 inch greens on the tofu.