Random Postings

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
6,807
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Age
50
Nephi said:
DeniseDenise said:
not a lullaby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVTXlRxVdEY

also not a lullaby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXIu0MRuIQU

also not a lullaby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK5295yEQMQ
Classical music + rain and thunder outside = a good time.

For those of you who aren't in the path of a storm at the moment, here's Rainy Mood.
when is it -not- in the path of a storm here...

oh wait...today....for once... ;)

 

Hawkeye

Hyperprōtopansebastohalieus
Joined
Aug 15, 2013
Messages
1,078
Reaction score
9
Points
38
Location
Shores Where Seas Break Backs
I frequent a Russian-language Old Believer blog once in a while but don't always have the patience to read it in its originally language. Thankfully, there's Google Translate. Unfortunately, it makes the site sound much more obscene than it perhaps intends to be.

For example, the phrase "Возьмем уровень пониже – духовенство от попа и ниже."  A proper, literal translation would read "Take the lower levels - the clergy from the priest and below."

Run through the translator, however, "the priest" is switched out for another word, a synonym for one's posterior.

Needless to say, it changes the tone of the site completely.
 

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Moderator
Site Supporter
Joined
Dec 22, 2012
Messages
12,116
Reaction score
79
Points
48
Age
48
Location
Camulodunum
LBK said:
Iirc they called Eurovision a hotbed of sodomy and liberalism. Lolol
Short memories. Have they forgotten TaTu?
I don't remember outrage over Dana International or Verka Serduchka, either.
 

LBK

Toumarches
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
13,642
Reaction score
1
Points
36
Arachne said:
LBK said:
Iirc they called Eurovision a hotbed of sodomy and liberalism. Lolol
Short memories. Have they forgotten TaTu?
I don't remember outrage over Dana International or Verka Serduchka, either.
Ah, but those acts weren't Russian. TaTu was.  ;)
 

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Moderator
Site Supporter
Joined
Dec 22, 2012
Messages
12,116
Reaction score
79
Points
48
Age
48
Location
Camulodunum
LBK said:
Arachne said:
LBK said:
Iirc they called Eurovision a hotbed of sodomy and liberalism. Lolol
Short memories. Have they forgotten TaTu?
I don't remember outrage over Dana International or Verka Serduchka, either.
Ah, but those acts weren't Russian. TaTu was.  ;)
Conchita isn't Russian either. So it's just sour grapes.

Boy, I wish we could get Dame Edna Everage on board next year...
 

LBK

Toumarches
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
13,642
Reaction score
1
Points
36
Arachne said:
LBK said:
Arachne said:
LBK said:
Iirc they called Eurovision a hotbed of sodomy and liberalism. Lolol
Short memories. Have they forgotten TaTu?
I don't remember outrage over Dana International or Verka Serduchka, either.
Ah, but those acts weren't Russian. TaTu was.  ;)
Conchita isn't Russian either. So it's just sour grapes.

Boy, I wish we could get Dame Edna Everage on board next year...
IIRC Dame Edna has now retired from stage and screen. Barry Humphries still dabbles in film and TV cameos.

.... though if Engelbert Humperdinck could be wheeled out for Eurovision, there could be hope.
 

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
13,710
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
26
Location
Netherlands
DeniseDenise said:
Asteriktos said:
hecma925 said:
Mozart would have lost miserably if he participated in Eurovision today.
Well sure he would have done poorly: this isn't a lullaby writing contest ya know...  8)
not a lullaby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVTXlRxVdEY

also not a lullaby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXIu0MRuIQU

also not a lullaby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK5295yEQMQ
Now for one of Mozart's songs arias:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDeFdGzthV0

This one might at least get some point.

DeniseDenise said:
Mozart is the only non-Russian classical composer I can tolerate....the rest are snoozeville....
Philistine! You don't know what's good for you.

 

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Moderator
Site Supporter
Joined
Dec 22, 2012
Messages
12,116
Reaction score
79
Points
48
Age
48
Location
Camulodunum
By far my favourite composer is that most prolific of all - Anon. :p
 

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,311
Reaction score
136
Points
63
Age
41
Lol at two people, within an hour of each other, making posts, then seeing an earlier mod ruling not to make such posts, and then instead of editing out the text simply apologizing instead, but leaving the text for all to see. Good job finding a way to have your cake and eat it to throw it in someone's face at the same time.  :police:
 

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Joined
Jul 31, 2013
Messages
19,964
Reaction score
214
Points
63
Age
159
Location
The South
Asteriktos said:
Lol at two people, within an hour of each other, making posts, then seeing an earlier mod ruling not to make such posts, and then instead of editing out the text simply apologizing instead, but leaving the text for all to see. Good job finding a way to have your cake and eat it to throw it in someone's face at the same time.  :police:
Sharing is caring.
 

ilyazhito

OC.Net Guru
Joined
Mar 2, 2011
Messages
1,055
Reaction score
3
Points
38
Age
26
Location
Bethesda,MD
hecma925 said:
Cyrillic said:
Austrians have changed.

Mozart would have lost miserably if he participated in Eurovision today.  But, hey, maybe he would have a shot if he wore women's clothing and had a beard.
Is that person a dude pretending to be a girl, a girl pretending to be a dude, or a genuine instance of a bearded lady as in the sideshows?
 

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,311
Reaction score
136
Points
63
Age
41
ilyazhito said:
Is that person a dude pretending to be a girl, a girl pretending to be a dude, or a genuine instance of a bearded lady as in the sideshows?
A little kiss could reveal the truth...
 

Jonathan Gress

Taxiarches
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
5,541
Reaction score
0
Points
0
ilyazhito said:
hecma925 said:
Cyrillic said:
Austrians have changed.

Mozart would have lost miserably if he participated in Eurovision today.  But, hey, maybe he would have a shot if he wore women's clothing and had a beard.
Is that person a dude pretending to be a girl, a girl pretending to be a dude, or a genuine instance of a bearded lady as in the sideshows?
"She's" a drag queen, i.e. anatomically and genetically male but dresses as a female. I'm not even sure he identifies formally as a female, in the way transsexuals usually do: when he refers to himself as a female it seems to be part of his stage persona.
 

Nephi

Protokentarchos
Joined
Apr 18, 2011
Messages
4,829
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
30
ilyazhito said:
hecma925 said:
Cyrillic said:
Austrians have changed.

Mozart would have lost miserably if he participated in Eurovision today.  But, hey, maybe he would have a shot if he wore women's clothing and had a beard.
Is that person a dude pretending to be a girl, a girl pretending to be a dude, or a genuine instance of a bearded lady as in the sideshows?
I can only imagine how that comment would've fared on Tumblr.
 

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
13,710
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
26
Location
Netherlands
Jonathan Gress said:
ilyazhito said:
hecma925 said:
Cyrillic said:
Austrians have changed.

Mozart would have lost miserably if he participated in Eurovision today.  But, hey, maybe he would have a shot if he wore women's clothing and had a beard.
Is that person a dude pretending to be a girl, a girl pretending to be a dude, or a genuine instance of a bearded lady as in the sideshows?
"She's" a drag queen, i.e. anatomically and genetically male but dresses as a female. I'm not even sure he identifies formally as a female, in the way transsexuals usually do: when he refers to himself as a female it seems to be part of his stage persona.
This. He identifies as a male.
 

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Moderator
Site Supporter
Joined
Dec 22, 2012
Messages
12,116
Reaction score
79
Points
48
Age
48
Location
Camulodunum
Jonathan Gress said:
ilyazhito said:
hecma925 said:
Cyrillic said:
Austrians have changed.

Mozart would have lost miserably if he participated in Eurovision today.  But, hey, maybe he would have a shot if he wore women's clothing and had a beard.
Is that person a dude pretending to be a girl, a girl pretending to be a dude, or a genuine instance of a bearded lady as in the sideshows?
"She's" a drag queen, i.e. anatomically and genetically male but dresses as a female. I'm not even sure he identifies formally as a female, in the way transsexuals usually do: when he refers to himself as a female it seems to be part of his stage persona.
Nope, he doesn't seem gender-confused.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conchita_Wurst
 

Jonathan Gress

Taxiarches
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
5,541
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Arachne said:
Jonathan Gress said:
ilyazhito said:
hecma925 said:
Cyrillic said:
Austrians have changed.

Mozart would have lost miserably if he participated in Eurovision today.  But, hey, maybe he would have a shot if he wore women's clothing and had a beard.
Is that person a dude pretending to be a girl, a girl pretending to be a dude, or a genuine instance of a bearded lady as in the sideshows?
"She's" a drag queen, i.e. anatomically and genetically male but dresses as a female. I'm not even sure he identifies formally as a female, in the way transsexuals usually do: when he refers to himself as a female it seems to be part of his stage persona.
Nope, he doesn't seem gender-confused.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conchita_Wurst
Was that supposed to contradict me? The Wikipedia seems rather to confirm what I said: that calling himself "she" is part of his stage, drag persona and does not express his actual gender identity.
 

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Moderator
Site Supporter
Joined
Dec 22, 2012
Messages
12,116
Reaction score
79
Points
48
Age
48
Location
Camulodunum
Jonathan Gress said:
Arachne said:
Jonathan Gress said:
ilyazhito said:
hecma925 said:
Cyrillic said:
Austrians have changed.

Mozart would have lost miserably if he participated in Eurovision today.  But, hey, maybe he would have a shot if he wore women's clothing and had a beard.
Is that person a dude pretending to be a girl, a girl pretending to be a dude, or a genuine instance of a bearded lady as in the sideshows?
"She's" a drag queen, i.e. anatomically and genetically male but dresses as a female. I'm not even sure he identifies formally as a female, in the way transsexuals usually do: when he refers to himself as a female it seems to be part of his stage persona.
Nope, he doesn't seem gender-confused.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conchita_Wurst
Was that supposed to contradict me? The Wikipedia seems rather to confirm what I said: that calling himself "she" is part of his stage, drag persona and does not express his actual gender identity.
He may be gay (to his credit, he doesn't seem to advertise), but he doesn't seem any more transgendered than Barry Humphries or Alastair Sim. I'd never seen a drag queen with a beard before, and that, to me at least, suggests comfort with his male identity.
 

Jonathan Gress

Taxiarches
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
5,541
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Arachne said:
Jonathan Gress said:
Arachne said:
Jonathan Gress said:
ilyazhito said:
hecma925 said:
Cyrillic said:
Austrians have changed.

Mozart would have lost miserably if he participated in Eurovision today.  But, hey, maybe he would have a shot if he wore women's clothing and had a beard.
Is that person a dude pretending to be a girl, a girl pretending to be a dude, or a genuine instance of a bearded lady as in the sideshows?
"She's" a drag queen, i.e. anatomically and genetically male but dresses as a female. I'm not even sure he identifies formally as a female, in the way transsexuals usually do: when he refers to himself as a female it seems to be part of his stage persona.
Nope, he doesn't seem gender-confused.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conchita_Wurst
Was that supposed to contradict me? The Wikipedia seems rather to confirm what I said: that calling himself "she" is part of his stage, drag persona and does not express his actual gender identity.
He may be gay (to his credit, he doesn't seem to advertise), but he doesn't seem any more transgendered than Barry Humphries or Alastair Sim. I'd never seen a drag queen with a beard before, and that, to me at least, suggests comfort with his male identity.
Er, OK, I think that's what I already said. Sorry if you thought I meant something else or that he was confused about his gender.
 

vamrat

Merarches
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
9,471
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
36
Location
Omaha
I'm worried about this Eurovision stuff.  Last time an Austrian with unorthodox facial hair tried to win anything in Europe, things got ugly fast.
 

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Joined
Jul 31, 2013
Messages
19,964
Reaction score
214
Points
63
Age
159
Location
The South
vamrat said:
I'm worried about this Eurovision stuff.  Last time an Austrian with unorthodox facial hair tried to win anything in Europe, things got ugly fast.
But he was a crappy artist.  This one has flair.
 

Apples

Protokentarchos
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
4,360
Reaction score
0
Points
0
JamesR said:
Pffh, who needs you.

You know, you people don't give me enough credit. I for one think I'd be a great husband to Maria. Sure, I may not be able to give her diamonds and luxury, but I'd give her all the love that my little American Orthodox heart could muster. I'd introduce her to my dysfunctional family, wrap my arms around her and not let any Bolsheviks murder my little heiress, and I'd help her adapt to proleteriate life.

I'd take care of our little children like I do my sister, and I'd be a darn good husband/father--a lot better than some other rich heir monarch butthat who's never even changed a diaper or worked a day of manual labour. I'd make the departed royal family happy and proud :)
This is why I can't leave OC.net. I would miss this.
 

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Moderator
Site Supporter
Joined
Dec 22, 2012
Messages
12,116
Reaction score
79
Points
48
Age
48
Location
Camulodunum
hecma925 said:
vamrat said:
I'm worried about this Eurovision stuff.  Last time an Austrian with unorthodox facial hair tried to win anything in Europe, things got ugly fast.
But he was a crappy artist.  This one has flair.
And a much better stylist.
 

Punch

Taxiarches
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
5,799
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
59
Location
Omaha, Nebraska
hecma925 said:
vamrat said:
I'm worried about this Eurovision stuff.  Last time an Austrian with unorthodox facial hair tried to win anything in Europe, things got ugly fast.
But he was a crappy artist.  This one has flair.
The Europeans have become such wusses that they can't even post a decent drag queen.  That creep has no flair.  He is nothing but a gender confused freak.  The hottest, sexiest, classiest, queen of Drag comes from the United States.  Even Putin could agree that the ultimate Queen of Drag is our own Rupaul!

 

Mor Ephrem

Hypatos
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Oct 3, 2002
Messages
36,240
Reaction score
108
Points
63
Age
39
Location
New York!
Website
www.orthodoxchristianity.net
Punch said:
hecma925 said:
vamrat said:
I'm worried about this Eurovision stuff.  Last time an Austrian with unorthodox facial hair tried to win anything in Europe, things got ugly fast.
But he was a crappy artist.  This one has flair.
The Europeans have become such wusses that they can't even post a decent drag queen.  That creep has no flair.  He is nothing but a gender confused freak.  The hottest, sexiest, classiest, queen of Drag comes from the United States.  Even Putin could agree that the ultimate Queen of Drag is our own Rupaul!

Well said. 
 

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Joined
Jul 31, 2013
Messages
19,964
Reaction score
214
Points
63
Age
159
Location
The South
Punch said:
hecma925 said:
vamrat said:
I'm worried about this Eurovision stuff.  Last time an Austrian with unorthodox facial hair tried to win anything in Europe, things got ugly fast.
But he was a crappy artist.  This one has flair.
The Europeans have become such wusses that they can't even post a decent drag queen.  That creep has no flair.  He is nothing but a gender confused freak.  The hottest, sexiest, classiest, queen of Drag comes from the United States.  Even Putin could agree that the ultimate Queen of Drag is our own Rupaul!

This is why the American Revolution was fought.  Our Founding Fathers would be proud.
 

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
13,710
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
26
Location
Netherlands
This afternoon I walked through the historic town center to see the 17th century houses, the medieval cathedral, the castle and the canals. Instead of feeling good and happy I felt a great sense of loss. Those buildings were truly sublime and they were a joy for the eye. The cathedral was awesome and those small, shaded 17th century streets were close to perfect. Sure, modernity has brought us some great stuff; the last two centuries have been an age of great scientific progress, but haven't we lost something as well? It seems we have lost a sense of Beauty, both in arts and in architecture, that we haven't been able to recover. In architecture everything must be rational and utilitarian and in the arts everything must be novel or shocking, but nobody ever seems to think of beauty.

On the way back I saw one of those hideous, 'artistic' buildings from the '70s, which was a combination between one of those commiebuildings and modern art; I shuddered. Where did it all go wrong?
 

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Joined
Nov 9, 2012
Messages
17,829
Reaction score
13
Points
38
Age
41
Location
PA, USA
Cyrillic said:
This afternoon I walked through the historic town center to see the 17th century houses, the medieval cathedral, the castle and the canals. Instead of feeling good and happy I felt a great sense of loss. Those buildings were truly sublime and they were a joy for the eye. The cathedral was awesome and those small, shaded 17th century streets were close to perfect. Sure, modernity has brought us some great stuff; the last two centuries have been an age of great scientific progress, but haven't we lost something as well? It seems we have lost a sense of Beauty, both in arts and in architecture, that we haven't been able to recover. In architecture everything must be rational and utilitarian and in the arts everything must be novel or shocking, but nobody ever seems to think of beauty.

On the way back I saw one of those hideous, 'artistic' buildings from the '70s, which was a combination between one of those commiebuildings and modern art and I shuddered. Where did it all go wrong?
You are my kindred spirit. I constantly complain to my wife about this.  I think she is tired of hearing about it.
 

LBK

Toumarches
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
13,642
Reaction score
1
Points
36
TheTrisagion said:
Cyrillic said:
This afternoon I walked through the historic town center to see the 17th century houses, the medieval cathedral, the castle and the canals. Instead of feeling good and happy I felt a great sense of loss. Those buildings were truly sublime and they were a joy for the eye. The cathedral was awesome and those small, shaded 17th century streets were close to perfect. Sure, modernity has brought us some great stuff; the last two centuries have been an age of great scientific progress, but haven't we lost something as well? It seems we have lost a sense of Beauty, both in arts and in architecture, that we haven't been able to recover. In architecture everything must be rational and utilitarian and in the arts everything must be novel or shocking, but nobody ever seems to think of beauty.

On the way back I saw one of those hideous, 'artistic' buildings from the '70s, which was a combination between one of those commiebuildings and modern art and I shuddered. Where did it all go wrong?
You are my kindred spirit. I constantly complain to my wife about this.  I think she is tired of hearing about it.
Count me in as well.  :(
 

Ansgar

Archon
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
3,060
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
27
In these days, when the forum is flooded with threads about ecumenism, controversies and bearded ladies, I like to think back to the days when I had just discovered Orthodoxy and everything was beautiful, exciting and wondrous. Those were the days, before everything became confusing and I had to spend every day concerning myself with questions about whether or not I'm making the right choices.
This is also when I realise that it has been 5 years. 5 years, and I still haven't converted. I'm not even sure if that is a good or a bad thing.

Sorry, I just needed a little rant.
 

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Joined
Nov 9, 2012
Messages
17,829
Reaction score
13
Points
38
Age
41
Location
PA, USA
Ansgar said:
In these days, when the forum is flooded with threads about ecumenism, controversies and bearded ladies, I like to think back to the days when I had just discovered Orthodoxy and everything was beautiful, exciting and wondrous. Those were the days, before everything became confusing and I had to spend every day concerning myself with questions about whether or not I'm making the right choices.
This is also when I realise that it has been 5 years. 5 years, and I still haven't converted. I'm not even sure if that is a good or a bad thing.

Sorry, I just needed a little rant.
Even with all those things, Orthodoxy is still beautiful, exciting and wondrous. Those controversies are just the little pebbles that get in your shoe as you walk through the wonderful, wild outdoors of Orthodoxy.
 

Ansgar

Archon
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
3,060
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
27
TheTrisagion said:
Ansgar said:
In these days, when the forum is flooded with threads about ecumenism, controversies and bearded ladies, I like to think back to the days when I had just discovered Orthodoxy and everything was beautiful, exciting and wondrous. Those were the days, before everything became confusing and I had to spend every day concerning myself with questions about whether or not I'm making the right choices.
This is also when I realise that it has been 5 years. 5 years, and I still haven't converted. I'm not even sure if that is a good or a bad thing.

Sorry, I just needed a little rant.
Even with all those things, Orthodoxy is still beautiful, exciting and wondrous. Those controversies are just the little pebbles that get in your shoe as you walk through the wonderful, wild outdoors of Orthodoxy.
Maybe, but why does my pebbles feel like fieldstones? To tell you the truth, there's very little I'm certain about. Nothing seems to be straightforward anymore, and I'm afraid to make a choice.
 

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
6,807
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Age
50
Ansgar said:
TheTrisagion said:
Ansgar said:
In these days, when the forum is flooded with threads about ecumenism, controversies and bearded ladies, I like to think back to the days when I had just discovered Orthodoxy and everything was beautiful, exciting and wondrous. Those were the days, before everything became confusing and I had to spend every day concerning myself with questions about whether or not I'm making the right choices.
This is also when I realise that it has been 5 years. 5 years, and I still haven't converted. I'm not even sure if that is a good or a bad thing.

Sorry, I just needed a little rant.
Even with all those things, Orthodoxy is still beautiful, exciting and wondrous. Those controversies are just the little pebbles that get in your shoe as you walk through the wonderful, wild outdoors of Orthodoxy.
Maybe, but why does my pebbles feel like fieldstones? To tell you the truth, there's very little I'm certain about. Nothing seems to be straightforward anymore, and I'm afraid to make a choice.
the other thing to keep in mind...is that -here- is NOT the Church itself....here are various people...who all enjoy debate and squabbling....so you are seeing a very condensed version of the 'worst' things......rather than the RL Church and it being less concentrated.
 

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Joined
Nov 9, 2012
Messages
17,829
Reaction score
13
Points
38
Age
41
Location
PA, USA
Ansgar said:
TheTrisagion said:
Ansgar said:
In these days, when the forum is flooded with threads about ecumenism, controversies and bearded ladies, I like to think back to the days when I had just discovered Orthodoxy and everything was beautiful, exciting and wondrous. Those were the days, before everything became confusing and I had to spend every day concerning myself with questions about whether or not I'm making the right choices.
This is also when I realise that it has been 5 years. 5 years, and I still haven't converted. I'm not even sure if that is a good or a bad thing.

Sorry, I just needed a little rant.
Even with all those things, Orthodoxy is still beautiful, exciting and wondrous. Those controversies are just the little pebbles that get in your shoe as you walk through the wonderful, wild outdoors of Orthodoxy.
Maybe, but why does my pebbles feel like fieldstones? To tell you the truth, there's very little I'm certain about. Nothing seems to be straightforward anymore, and I'm afraid to make a choice.
I sense that there is more to this than bearded ladies thread controversies.

I think many people struggle with doubt.  There are those individuals who are so certain about their faith, or what they are supposed to do in life that it provides drive and purpose. The can either be great or they can crash and burn in spectacular fashion.  The rest of us just kind of muddle along to the best of our abilities trying not to screw up the life we have been given too badly. To those who try to figure out the world and how everthing fits together, I often think of the story by Voltaire, Candide. His friend goes on a big explanation telling him how this is the best of all possible worlds despite all the terrible things that have gone on throughout the book and his response is:
"All that is very well," answered Candide, "but let us cultivate our garden."
 

Alpo

Merarches
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
9,878
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Orthodoxy is the Church. Despite Putin, pews, shaved clergy, organs, ecumenism and silly WASP converts. Controversies come and go. The Church will always stay.
 
Top