Random Postings

augustin717

Taxiarches
Reaction score
kelly said:
augustin717 said:
I'm really bad with following news of the random kind like killing sprees but  ,as if proof were needed, Virginity isn't always good or healthy :.
Here we go... virginity was the least of this guy's problems. Sleeping with a woman wouldn't have solved anything. Yeah he would've lost that horrible v-card but he exhibited such contempt for women (he would've fit in here sometimes), that I bet if a woman even HAD slept with him, he would've thought she was a whore afterwards.

edited because I spel gud.
I completelly agree with you. But you know I can't let that pass-only bothered to read the story today -without taking a jab at the fetishization of virginity often seen here.

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Justin Kissel said:
I watched most of his last video. Sort of disturbing, though not necessarily for the reasons one might think. Just very artificial and forced.
He's so desperately trying to be intimidating but he just sounds like Anakin Skywalker.

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
I'm confused. I was pondering Old Calendarist bikinis and now we are discussing killing spree virgins. Who is this virgin and what video are you referencing?

Sidenote: I hate surfing oc.net on a tablet

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:
I'm confused. I was pondering Old Calendarist bikinis and now we are discussing killing spree virgins. Who is this virgin and what video are you referencing?

Warning: disturbing and awkward to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQUW3Km01BM&bpctr=1401138419

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/25/us/santa-barbara-shooting-victims/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:
Hmm, apparently I should follow the news. Or maybe not. That is way disturbing.  :eek:
You'd be better off just watching cat videos on Youtube.

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:
Et tu, TheTris? Tablets are the most superfluous piece of technology since the helicopter ejection seat.

ilyazhito

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
I like watching videos of sports video games, such as NHL 14 Live the Life series. Cats are funny, but hockey video games are the bomb.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Watching cats slip on the ice chasing a ball around might also be funny.

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
hecma925 said:
When I was a kid, I really wanted a pet capuchin monkey.
When my dad was a kid, he had a neighbor with one of those as a pet. Apparently it used to get on a dog's back and  gallop around the yard.

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Reaction score
kelly said:
hecma925 said:
When I was a kid, I really wanted a pet capuchin monkey.
When my dad was a kid, he had a neighbor with one of those as a pet. Apparently it used to get on a dog's back and  gallop around the yard.
They're funny like that...they also are pretty good thieves.  They'll steal and hide your stuff.  Although, I would like to see a monkey get on one of my German Shepherd's backs.  That'd be a hoot!

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
I love my Grumpy Cat so much. I smile whenever I walk to my car and see her balefully staring out the window at me:

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Reaction score
kelly said:
I love my Grumpy Cat so much. I smile whenever I walk to my car and see her balefully staring out the window at me:

you need to add changeable random 'orthodox grumpy cat' sayings underneath her!

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
This Grumpy Cat doesn't look grumpy enough. She looks sleepy rather than grumpy.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
ZealousZeal said:
I'm not going to lie to you all: I'm pretty bored tonight.
I'm watching Police Academy and researching schools I'll never go to... it's great fun! Maybe try that?

Or sometimes I just surf google books, amazon, etc. and compile bibliographies.

Or design buildings in ms paint with great precision, including interior, furnishings, etc. Gyms, libraries, churches, monasteries, houses...

The ideas to cure boredom are truly endless!  :angel:

Mor Ephrem

Hypatos
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.orthodoxchristianity.net
ZealousZeal said:
It's 82F inside where I am, so I'm not bored, I'm hot.  But my windows are open, and there is a cool breeze blowing through the trees and their leaves.  That is not boring at all.  It is silence. 

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Mor Ephrem said:
ZealousZeal said:
It's 82F inside where I am, so I'm not bored, I'm hot.  But my windows are open, and there is a cool breeze blowing through the trees and their leaves.  That is not boring at all.  It is silence.  
You call 82F hot??  :eek: :eek: :eek: If you lived where I do during summer, you'd DIE.  ;)

Mor Ephrem

Hypatos
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
LBK said:
Mor Ephrem said:
ZealousZeal said:
It's 82F inside where I am, so I'm not bored, I'm hot.  But my windows are open, and there is a cool breeze blowing through the trees and their leaves.  That is not boring at all.  It is silence. 
You call 82F hot??  :eek: :eek: :eek: If you lived where I do during summer, you'd DIE.
God bless America!

Nephi

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
LBK said:
Mor Ephrem said:
ZealousZeal said:
It's 82F inside where I am, so I'm not bored, I'm hot.  But my windows are open, and there is a cool breeze blowing through the trees and their leaves.  That is not boring at all.  It is silence.  
You call 82F hot??  :eek: :eek: :eek: If you lived where I do during summer, you'd DIE.   ;)
80F or more outside is one thing, but 82F inside would be miserably hot.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Nephi said:
LBK said:
Mor Ephrem said:
ZealousZeal said:
You call 82F hot??  :eek: :eek: :eek: If you lived where I do during summer, you'd DIE.   ;)
Situation normal in summer in my neck of the woods, when it's 110F outside.  :)

Nephi

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
LBK said:
Nephi said:
Situation normal in summer in my neck of the woods, when it's 110F outside.  :)
That's no fun. My fish and turtle wouldn't even be able to deal with that very well.

Nephi

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Why does Kmart seemingly have 24-7 online chat? I'm currently speaking to one of their customer reps through chat about an order I placed a week ago, and it's 2:30 AM. Just seems strange. She told me "good evening," lol.

Maria

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.euphrosynoscafe.com
Nephi said:
Why does Kmart seemingly have 24-7 online chat? I'm currently speaking to one of their customer reps through chat about an order I placed a week ago, and it's 2:30 AM. Just seems strange. She told me "good evening," lol.
That is wild. Usually companies are 9-5 pm EDT.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
Maria said:
Nephi said:
That is wild. Usually companies are 9-5 pm EDT.
It's not wild at all. Most call centers are located overseas.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
xOrthodox4Christx said:
Swedish Lutheran Church?
"On Sunday 12 September the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Finland consecrated Irja Askola to be Bishop of Helsinki. Irja is the first woman bishop in the Finnish Church. She is pictured above, (second from the left, in the green vestments), flanked by women bishops from Sweden, Germany and Denmark."

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
The third one has that Sir Walter Raleigh ruff... I have never associated that with Christian clergy before. Interesting.

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Mor Ephrem said:
ZealousZeal said:
Mor, you were born hot.  :-*

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Within the last 24 hours, I was hit on by a male stripper and a female prostitute. I am anxious to see what the rest of the day holds for me.

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
TheTrisagion said:
Within the last 24 hours, I was hit on by a male stripper and a female prostitute. I am anxious to see what the rest of the day holds for me.
I can't even get anyone to go to the movies. What am I doing wrong?  ???

Mor Ephrem

Hypatos
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
biro said:
TheTrisagion said:
I can't even get anyone to go to the movies. What am I doing wrong?  ???
Compared to Trisagion, nothing.  :p