Random Postings

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Of course I will now feel horribly guilty for the next two days for fear that she will search on Google her name and ASMR, find this thread, misunderstand what was going on, and become upset and distressed.

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Justin Kissel said:
Of course I will now feel horribly guilty for the next two days for fear that she will search on Google her name and ASMR, find this thread, misunderstand what was going on, and become upset and distressed.
You can't actually win my friend. High time you come to grips with that

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
DeniseDenise said:
Justin Kissel said:
You can't actually win my friend. High time you come to grips with that
Well at least things can't get worse.  8)

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Also, while I'm here...

Actual thread title on oc.net: "Keeping charcoal briquettes going"

Thread title I thought I saw as I glanced over the list of new posts: "Keeping charcoal brunettes going"

:angel:

I really need to get to confession. Or just go on a date. Anything. Something must be done.

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Justin Kissel said:
Also, while I'm here...

Actual thread title on oc.net: "Keeping charcoal briquettes going"

Thread title I thought I saw as I glanced over the list of new posts: "Keeping charcoal brunettes going"

:angel:

I really need to get to confession. Or just go on a date. Anything. Something must be done.
well why would you of all people want to go on a date with a charcoal brunette?

thought you dug the glowing embers.....not the already fizzled out ones...?  ::) :laugh:

Jonathan Gress

Taxiarches
Reaction score
therovingmethodist said:
So apparently even the History Channel decided to hop on the sodomy bandwagon with a "Pride" commercial. Is nothing sacred?
I'm shocked, shocked...

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
therovingmethodist said:
So apparently even the History Channel decided to hop on the sodomy bandwagon with a "Pride" commercial. Is nothing sacred?
I guess you never saw their series "The History of Sex"

Gunnarr

Archon
Reaction score
Why Do People Run From Me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WuFsKTw5UI

Title of video added to post to make post compliant with forum rules against naked links  -PtA

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Reaction score
The History Channel hasn't really been about history for about ten years now.

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Reaction score
DeniseDenise said:
hecma925 said:
The History Channel hasn't really been about history for about ten years now.
Well you can only rehash old news for so long....;)
Hey, I like watching Hitler marathons every other month.

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Reaction score
I have found out that I like workout DVDs.  I can scream obscenities to the trainer without risking arrest at a gym.

Alpo

Merarches
Reaction score
Why does hummus seem to go bad so easily? I've been storing it in my fridge in an airtight container but it seems to bad in just a few days. What I am doing wrong?

Reaction score
Alpo said:
Why does hummus seem to go bad so easily? I've been storing it in my fridge in an airtight container but it seems to bad in just a few days. What I am doing wrong?
Maybe there's a mold in your fridge.

FOREVER ALONE

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
I'm in McDonalds. Ronald McDonald just walked in. He is currently doing magic tricks.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Update: he talked to me as he passed. I told him what I was doing, though I didn't mention oc.net specifically (I'm a horrible evangelist!)  He said he was not familiar with this 'discussion forum' stuff that I mentioned, but that he was on other social media like Instagram.  ;D

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Reaction score
I am watching the World Cup on the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Company) rather than ESPN because yea....

Anyhow, I just saw a Hershey's chocolate ad.

Dear Canada,

I apologize on behalf of my entire country for foisting that stuff on you guys.

:(

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Send your Hershey's Chocolate to me! PM me for the address...

Alpo

Merarches
Reaction score
I've been here for years and never noticed the Quick Reply function. This seems handy.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
I'm not a 'die for my country' kinda guy, or really even an 'argue over the internet for my country' kinda guy. But if there's a problem in a certain specific particular area of the world, and you strap a bomb to me and put me in the right place... well I'm just saying that I'd be glad to help.  :police:  Though I guess an American (not to mention pale as a ghost) guy would have difficulties getting close to the friends I want to give the gift to. Oh well. I guess that's why they have militaries.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Mor Ephrem said:
"The RONALD, the RONALD, a McDonald merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and Chicken McNuggets."
The children were at first a little intimidated by him, but after a while warmed up, and by the end loved being in his company. Would we expect anything less from Abba Ronald?

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Justin Kissel said:
I'm not a 'die for my country' kinda guy, or really even an 'argue over the internet for my country' kinda guy. But if there's a problem in a certain specific particular area of the world, and you strap a bomb to me and put me in the right place... well I'm just saying that I'd be glad to help.  :police:  Though I guess an American (not to mention pale as a ghost) guy would have difficulties getting close to the friends I want to give the gift to. Oh well. I guess that's why they have militaries.
I have never been tempted in that direction, but I attribute it more to the fact that I am a complete wuss as opposed to moral objections.

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Justin Kissel said:
Mor Ephrem said:
"The RONALD, the RONALD, a McDonald merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and Chicken McNuggets."
The children were at first a little intimidated by him, but after a while warmed up, and by the end loved being in his company. Would we expect anything less from Abba Ronald?
I just can't accept Abba Ronald.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
There is a St. Judas and St. Lucifer as well. Can we not forgive his parents and him?

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
I need this. http://redbalifrogusa.com/redbalifrog-beads/fantasy/all-seeing-eye.html

Trisagion, wedding shower gift?

Geh

Reaction score
I'm really sick of arrogant conceited elitist academic types who think they have such authority on a all matters while being in an ivory tower.

/rant

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Geh said:
I'm really sick of arrogant conceited elitist academic types who think they have such authority on a all matters while being in an ivory tower.

/rant
We know, Shiny, we know.