Random Postings

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
vamrat said:
Pumpkin with whipped cream is the best.  Banana Cream is second.

As a side note, is there anyone out there who can write banana without singing the No Doubt song?  I can't.
No way. That **** is bananas.

The idea of banana creme pie sounds amazing, but I can't stand cream in any form. I just love bananas.

Worst pie? Key lime. Without a doubt.

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I love lime flavored drinks, candy. I suck on limes, too, since I can handle how sour they are.

So, limes are awesome in everything except for pie!

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
That's funny, how some things are good in one form, but not in another. I don't eat eggs, but I like cake that has egg in the batter. Go figure.  :)

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
I used to hate cheeseburgers and grilled cheese sandwiches but love pizza with melted cheese.

FountainPen

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Volnutt said:
biro said:
What is a rhubarb? Is it a fruit, a vegetable, or some kind of geometric shape?

???
I guess it's a midwest thing. It's a tall plant with edible stalks and poisonous leaves that grows in people's yards like a weed.
Rhubarb crumble -- heaven in my mouth.

AWR

Reaction score
Website
www.churchmotherofgod.org
I love garden fresh radishes.  They are easy to grow and taste great.  I think that I am the only one in my household that thinks this way.

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
Volnutt said:
I used to hate cheeseburgers and grilled cheese sandwiches but love pizza with melted cheese.
I can't eat tomatoes but will eat a completely pureed tomato sauce.

I can find something to eat in almost any restaurant, but I admit, I'm no fun to cook for.  :-\

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Volnutt said:
Grilled cheese sandwiches?

No. No. No.

OK. You want to fry them.

My favorite:

Fried peanut butter, cheese, banana, and bacon sandwiches.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
SIGH.

Decided my new avatar pic might be too racy for OC.net. Although I got it from here. It is a detail from a much larger pic . . .

ERG!

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
orthonorm said:
SIGH.

Decided my new avatar pic might be too racy for OC.net. Although I got it from here. It is a detail from a much larger pic . . .

ERG!
Ah yes. I had a whole contest . . .

Bringing my infos into full OC.netz.

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
You are such a tease! Now we must know what the original picture was. Were there shoulders involved?

:mad:

Tollhouse 23. See ya there....

On my note of randomness, it is beautiful outside and I'm terribly upset that I have to work. Today would be a good day for a mile run. (Okay, with my CFS, it's more like a power walk. ;) )

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
IsmiLiora said:
You are such a tease! Now we must know what the original picture was. Were there shoulders involved?

On my note of randomness, it is beautiful outside and I'm terribly upset that I have to work. Today would be a good day for a mile run. (Okay, with my CFS, it's more like a power walk. ;) )
We've had the like the most rain and overcastedness ever this year in forever or something.

This morning was jacket weather (30F), so I was wearing a hooded sweatshirt.

Of all the insulting celebrities I have been compared to, this one took the cake:

Some one quipped: Look here comes the Ghost of Christmas Future.

More pale than ever. Thinner than ever. etc.

But today the sun is out and I have to actually be in the salt mines till sundown.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
IsmiLiora said:
A detail from this diddy:

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,38707.msg620164.html#msg620164

Attachments

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
What on Earth is going on in that thing? Abortion, women with fishnets, Jesus or someone on the lower left with no beard, a child's leg broke off in the mother's lap?  ??? ??? Uh... canonical, anyone?

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
orthonorm said:
IsmiLiora said:

We've had the like the most rain and overcastedness ever this year in forever or something.

This morning was jacket weather (30F), so I was wearing a hooded sweatshirt.

Of all the insulting celebrities I have been compared to, this one took the cake:

Some one quipped: Look here comes the Ghost of Christmas Future.

More pale than ever. Thinner than ever. etc.

But today the sun is out and I have to actually be in the salt mines till sundown.
You two need to quit griping about the weather.  I'm getting tired of snow.