Random Postings

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
Come visit, Vamrat! You too can wake up to 30 degree mornings, walk outside with a warm coat, and have it warm up to 70, only to fall back down to 48 a few hours later.

Everyone laughs at me at church because I always have a heavy coat, and by the time we leave, it's sundress weather. NOT good for my illness.  8)

I stayed up watching TV until 3 last night...I felt like I was in college all over again. I miss that! Kind of.

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
IsmiLiora said:
Come visit, Vamrat! You too can wake up to 30 degree mornings, walk outside with a warm coat, and have it warm up to 70, only to fall back down to 48 a few hours later.

Everyone laughs at me at church because I always have a heavy coat, and by the time we leave, it's sundress weather. NOT good for my illness.  8)

I stayed up watching TV until 3 last night...I felt like I was in college all over again. I miss that! Kind of.
Oh man, I'm feeling all warm and tingly thinking about 30 degree mornings.  Can't wait til we get those again.  I think this weekend we might hit 38 at some point.  That will be sweet.  Will have to break out my speedo.

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
It's not so much the 30 degrees that's an issue -- rather, the constantly changing temperatures! I can't explain it but it wreaks havoc on my body and I get sick during this time of year. I would rather that the weather be consistent....as long as it's not consistently snow and rain.  :p

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
IsmiLiora said:
It's not so much the 30 degrees that's an issue -- rather, the constantly changing temperatures! I can't explain it but it wreaks havoc on my body and I get sick during this time of year. I would rather that the weather be consistent....as long as it's not consistently snow and rain.  :p
Ah, I got you.  It gets that way in what passes for the fall and spring here.

Alpo

Merarches
Reaction score
biro said:
I wish we had snow. It's the right time to build a snowman.  :)
Come to Finland. Unfortunately we've had less snow than during last two winters but there is still enough for snowmans. I've tried to build one for couple of times but our dog has mistook that as a funny play and ate my snowballs. :p

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
vamrat said:
IsmiLiora said:

Oh man, I'm feeling all warm and tingly thinking about 30 degree mornings.  Can't wait til we get those again.  I think this weekend we might hit 38 at some point.  That will be sweet.  Will have to break out my speedo.
It ain't the temp.

I'll take 0F and snow or some sun.

Dark, rainy nights make for hellish driving around here.

And seeing the sun is nice.

Reaction score
I like a low temperature when I go to bed. I can't get to sleep very easily when it's hot at night, but with coldness I can get to sleep fairly quick.

FountainPen

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Because most of those songs are written by spotty geeks who never see any action so their only outlet is to write about it and sell their songs. #laughs

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
FountainPen said:
Because most of those songs are written by spotty geeks who never see any action so their only outlet is to write about it and sell their songs. #laughs
Hey, I resemble that remark! :mad: :laugh:

FountainPen

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
PeterTheAleut said:
FountainPen said:
You don't strike me as a spotty geek. #laughs

(joke)

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
FountainPen said:
PeterTheAleut said:
FountainPen said:
You don't strike me as a spotty geek. #laughs

(joke)
No, I'm just a geek.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
PeterTheAleut said:
Why is it that most of the songs we hear speak of human mating rituals?
Cause they are awesome?

And most music is marketed to the demographic constantly engaged in such behavior and that which wishes they were.

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
Ren Fest Saturday with my lady and 9-10 of my friends, ought to be fun!  ;D

I'm bringing Mjølner, even if Thor isnt Renaissance, no one dresses the period. lol

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
celticfan1888 said:
Ren Fest Saturday with my lady and 9-10 of my friends, ought to be fun!  ;D

I'm bringing Mjølner, even if Thor isnt Renaissance, no one dresses the period. lol
Is anyone else dressing up?

I've always wanted to go, for the food and drink. I'm ready to move on from Medieval Times!  ;)