Random Postings

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
Volnutt said:
orthonorm said:
To the denizens who want more from me than a well timed quip in a ridiculous thread on this board.

Best of luck.

Hope to have proper xmas greetings and all that finished before the old calendar xmas is over.
Hang in there!
I second it!

My last night of work before the holiday. You guys have no idea how excited I am. My wrists are even more excited. Of course getting off the computer when I'm not working would help, but that requires an iron will that I don't possess..

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
IsmiLiora said:
Volnutt said:
orthonorm said:
To the denizens who want more from me than a well timed quip in a ridiculous thread on this board.

Best of luck.

Hope to have proper xmas greetings and all that finished before the old calendar xmas is over.
Hang in there!
I second it!

My last night of work before the holiday. You guys have no idea how excited I am. My wrists are even more excited. Of course getting off the computer when I'm not working would help, but that requires an iron will that I don't possess..
Lucky duck.  I have two and a half more days!

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with tattoos on other people, I've just never been able to think of anything I wanted on my body permanently.

There is nothing I can think of that will look attractive on me when I'm 70, wrinkly, and gravity has taken its toll.  :laugh:

Alpo

Merarches
Reaction score
celticfan1888 said:
Getting my new tattoo in about an hour and a half. So excited!
Why I am not suprised that it was about St. Olav? :p

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Aindriú said:
HandmaidenofGod said:
There is nothing I can think of that will look attractive on me when I'm 70, wrinkly, and gravity has taken its toll.  :laugh:
A tattoo of duct tape?
Besides, MacGyver tributes are timeless.

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
HandmaidenofGod said:
I don't have a problem with tattoos on other people, I've just never been able to think of anything I wanted on my body permanently.

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
Just a random post, Kiwis (people from New Zealand) are so weird. But I love them, I have a couple of Kiwi mates and they are the wildest, most crazy people I've ever seen. They make Aussies, Americans, and even Scandinavians seem...well boring.

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
celticfan1888 said:
Just a random post, Kiwis (people from New Zealand) are so weird. But I love them, I have a couple of Kiwi mates and they are the wildest, most crazy people I've ever seen. They make Aussies, Americans, and even Scandinavians seem...well boring.
I honestly can't stand the accent.  It's not quite Ozzie, it's not quite Pom, either of which would be fine.  Perhaps it's just the Kiwis I've heard.

Ansgar

Archon
Reaction score
celticfan1888 said:
If that is true I just have to meet them  ;)

FountainPen

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
celticfan1888 said:
HandmaidenofGod said:

You could get distracted at the wrong time and break out the colouring pens #laughs

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
I had no idea the famous philosopher Daniel Dennett liked tats that much!