Random Postings

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Chiere said:
How do I get that yellow meatball you were talking about,TheTrisagion? I'm hungry. And it sounds like this meatball must have lots of cheddar cheese in it to make it yellow.
Well, it looks like you are well on your way.  As with all things, you must properly age your green meatball and feed it a steady diet of inappropriate posting and it will soon grow into a yellow one.

Sidebar: I do not recommend this course of action.

Chiere

High Elder
Post Moderated
Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:
Chiere said:
How do I get that yellow meatball you were talking about,TheTrisagion? I'm hungry. And it sounds like this meatball must have lots of cheddar cheese in it to make it yellow.
Well, it looks like you are well on your way.  As with all things, you must properly age your green meatball and feed it a steady diet of inappropriate posting and it will soon grow into a yellow one.

Sidebar: I do not recommend this course of action.
Okay...sounds like a yellow meatball is actually not that appetitizing. I think I'll not try it.

Chiere

High Elder
Post Moderated
Reaction score
Are we allowed to double-post in here?

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:
Yep, or triple, or whatever.  There are no rules about multiple posting.
Stop coaching her on how to get a yellow meatball!

Chiere

High Elder
Post Moderated
Reaction score
kelly said:
TheTrisagion said:
Yep, or triple, or whatever.  There are no rules about multiple posting.
Is a yellow meatball really that bad? And is multiple-posting REALLY allowed here?

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:
Today is a proud day for me. If you go to the Members tab and sort by number of posts, my name is now on the first page.  I have worked long and hard to be a part of that prestigious club.  I would like to that my family, my producer and God for enabling me to continuously produce the level of spammy posts that I have in order to achieve this accomplishment.
Congrats! Truly you are making progress in your spiritual journey on the self-discovering road to theosis and beyond! And by my count 9 or 10 members ahead of you either no longer post here, or post only rarely (about once a week or less), so you'll be in the top ten before you can say 'Claustrospelunker' ten times fast!

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Chiere said:
kelly said:
TheTrisagion said:
Yep, or triple, or whatever.  There are no rules about multiple posting.
Is a yellow meatball really that bad?
I would not get one on this forum, I would not get one due to decorum,
I would not get one, Sam I Am, I would not get green eggs and ham yellow meatballs

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Chiere said:
kelly said:
TheTrisagion said:
Is a yellow meatball really that bad? And is multiple-posting REALLY allowed here?
A yellow dot puts you on post moderation which means all of you posts have to be approved by a moderator which is annoying. I have never personally gotten it, but there are some people, who shall remain nameless, that seem to get it frequently.

Double posting is fine. If you go to extremes and post 10 times in a row, you would probably get a warning, or if you spam a bunch of threads with the same post, you will end up in trouble, but I double post quite often and have never had anyone say anything.

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:
Chiere said:
kelly said:
TheTrisagion said:
A yellow dot puts you on post moderation which means all of you posts have to be approved by a moderator which is annoying. I have never personally gotten it, but there are some people, who shall remain nameless, that seem to get it frequently.

Double posting is fine. If you go to extremes and post 10 times in a row, you would probably get a warning, or if you spam a bunch of threads with the same post, you will end up in trouble, but I double post quite often and have never had anyone say anything.
Not to your face, no.

Chiere

High Elder
Post Moderated
Reaction score
Okay, it is official. I do not want a yellow meatball. It sounds very unappetising.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Don't worry Tri, I don't believe a single of those nasty things Mr. Phrem, Ms. Kelly and Mr. Norm say about you in PM.

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Reaction score
I have a childhood love of these  (mostly for 'one of my only memories of my father' reasons)

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Justin Kissel said:
Don't worry Tri, I don't believe a single of those nasty things Mr. Phrem, Ms. Kelly and Mr. Norm say about you in PM.
You probably should. They are much more objective observers of my behavior than I am. That being said, a pox on all their houses.

Chiere

High Elder
Post Moderated
Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:
And now I'm going to double post just to stick it in kelly's eye.  :-*

Hee, hee, hee, you lose, Kelly.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
I think you people are just the bee's bumble. Seriously.  8)

Chiere

High Elder
Post Moderated
Reaction score
That's good. What kinds of memories are they?

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Just a playful back and forth with someone I used to know.

And now for a picture which has nothing to do with anything:

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Reaction score
I think I have had my daily fill of cultural insensitivity and historical ignorance.

Bedtime!

Chiere

High Elder
Post Moderated
Reaction score
Good morning RP thread!!! What 'sup?

Chiere

High Elder
Post Moderated
Reaction score
Okay, let's try this again. Last time my fingers must have hit the wrong button or something.

How is everyone today

Laird

Elder
Reaction score
Antonis said:
Iconodule said:
The POM is mainly a contest to see who can pack as many nice inoffensive spiritual sentiments into a single post as possible. It is doomed to be unexciting.
This has generally been my impression as well. There are a few masters of the art here.
Maybe it should be called Pious of the Month.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Chiere said:
Okay, let's try this again. Last time my fingers must have hit the wrong button or something.

How is everyone today
Just had my eyes examined, and ordered contact lenses for the first time, and now my vision is sensitive to light, and blurry, but otherwise I'm darn-tootin good.  8)

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Chiere said:

How is everyone today
Using profanities and vulgarities on the forum is probably the fastest way to get moderated.  I would suggest avoid using such terminology.  Post moderation is bad enough, you don't want to get muted.

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Justin Kissel said:
Chiere said:

How is everyone today
Just had my eyes examined, and ordered contact lenses for the first time, and now my vision is sensitive to light, and blurry, but otherwise I'm darn-tootin good.  8)
What?  Are you saying that future pics of you are going to show you glassesless? I'm not sure I will recognize you.  :p