Random Postings

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey - now it's unlocked! Now back to your originally scheduled useless conversation, already in progress...

aurelia

High Elder
Reaction score
Hmmm... first time I remember reading anything in this thread.  Mind starting over so I can catch up?  ;)

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In the beginning the words were in the post count thread, and the post count thread was with the oc.net, and the oc.net was in the post count thread.  Nothing could be posted without it, and without it nothing that was said could be posted...

Reaction score
Stand up in the fear of the Administators, and listen to the Holy Random Postings. A Chapter from the Holy Random Postings according to EA, may his random posts be with us all. Amen

1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in OC.net, believe also in the post count thread. 2 In OC.net there are many sections; if it were not so, I would have told you. I leave the Board News section to go to the Free for All section to prepare a place for the post count thread. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for the post count thread, I will come again and receive your random posts; that where my random posts are, there your random posts may be also. 4 And where I go to move the post count thread you know, and the way you know.” 5 serb1389 said to Robert, “lord, we do not know where You are going to move the post count thread, and how can we know the way?” 6 Robert said to him, “I am the Administrator, no one comes to OC.net except through me. If you had known OC.net you would have known the Free for All section also, and from now on you know it and have seen it. Cleveland said to Robert, “Administrator, show us where you have moved the post count thread, and it is sufficient for us.” 9 Robert said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known that I moved the post count thread to Free for All, Cleveland? He who has seen the Board News section has seen that the post count thread has been moved to Free for All; so how can you say, ‘Show us the where you have moved the post count thread? 10 Do you not believe that the post count thread is in the Free for All, and the Free for All in OC.net? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but Anastasios who supports me does the works."

Veniamin

Archon
Reaction score
serb1389 said:
common you lazy bums!  :p
Lazy?!?! ???  Hey now!  Hard work may pay off in the future, but laziness pays off now.  So there. :p

Reaction score
serb1389 said:
EkhristosAnesti....that was amazing. I wish I had that kind of talent!!  ;D  ;)
"The knowledge of the secrets of random posting have been given to you, but not to them. 12 Whoever posts randomly will be given more, and he will have an abundance of posts. Whoever does not post randomly, even what he posts will be taken from him. 13This is why I speak with random posts: "Though posting, they do not post randomly; though reading random posts, they do not understand the randomness of such posts. In them is fulfilled the prophecy of SouthSerb99 the Moderator: 'Random posts you will post and shall not understand, And random posts you will read and not perceive"

serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
Not knowing English was why I went to seminary my friend. 

If we are going to be having "guess the quote" sessions.....i'm not gona be a happy camper. 

Some of us are immigrants from communist dictatorships where pop-culture and anything from the West was forbidden......not mentioning any names..... :p ;D