Random Postings

ironchapman

High Elder
Joined
Oct 22, 2011
Messages
829
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
North Dakota
orthonorm said:
Woman I work with stopped at a public restroom in Indiana last weekend.

She took a photo.

There is a photocopier right next to the stall.

How can this NOT go wrong?
Whoa.
 

Ortho_cat

Protokentarchos
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
5,392
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
38
Location
Wichita, KS
vamrat said:
primuspilus said:
vamrat said:
Ortho_cat said:
Achronos said:
Ortho_cat said:
vamrat said:
Asteriktos said:
PeterTheAleut said:
Asteriktos said:
Could everyone please leave the forum so that I know there will be no more posts so that I am not waiting up to see any new posts so I can finally get to bed so I can get up tomorrow on time because I'm going to be really tired now as it is without waiting up another hour for people to finish making their posts because there's a lot of people on here yet which is surprising for 2am but then that's eastern time so who knows but please if you would do me a favor and just log off so I can go to sleep ok great thank you and a good night to you ok bye!
Dude! Go to bed.
Ok... I'm tired of waiting, I guess I will go to bed now...
Wait your whole life.  You'll never find a girl like me.
haha...do tell! ;)
vamrat's mine. Back off.
::)
Boys, boys!  There's enough vamrat for everyone!
I swore you were a guy......

PP
There was a time...
...I rode a roller coaster, from Coney Island to Key West...
 

vamrat

Merarches
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
9,471
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
36
Location
Omaha
Asteriktos said:
^So what are you now? Gender fluid? Tranny? Metrosexual? Canadian?
Whatever I am paid to be.

I am a homosexual woman in a man's body that dresses gender-appropriately though not conformist to my inner self.  But, I can drive.
 

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,115
Reaction score
34
Points
48
Age
41
Speaking of, if they screw up the Evil Dead reboot I might not recover from the depression that will set in...
 

Azurestone

Protokentarchos
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
3,920
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
36
Website
deum-quaerens.blogspot.com
vamrat said:
primuspilus said:
vamrat said:
Ortho_cat said:
Achronos said:
Ortho_cat said:
vamrat said:
Asteriktos said:
PeterTheAleut said:
Asteriktos said:
Could everyone please leave the forum so that I know there will be no more posts so that I am not waiting up to see any new posts so I can finally get to bed so I can get up tomorrow on time because I'm going to be really tired now as it is without waiting up another hour for people to finish making their posts because there's a lot of people on here yet which is surprising for 2am but then that's eastern time so who knows but please if you would do me a favor and just log off so I can go to sleep ok great thank you and a good night to you ok bye!
Dude! Go to bed.
Ok... I'm tired of waiting, I guess I will go to bed now...
Wait your whole life.  You'll never find a girl like me.
haha...do tell! ;)
vamrat's mine. Back off.
::)
Boys, boys!  There's enough vamrat for everyone!
I swore you were a guy......

PP
There was a time...
So is vamrat your stripper name? Or do you go by something less... ratty... like vam-chocolate-surprise-kitten?
 

vamrat

Merarches
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
9,471
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
36
Location
Omaha
Aindriú said:
vamrat said:
primuspilus said:
vamrat said:
Ortho_cat said:
Achronos said:
Ortho_cat said:
vamrat said:
Asteriktos said:
PeterTheAleut said:
Asteriktos said:
Could everyone please leave the forum so that I know there will be no more posts so that I am not waiting up to see any new posts so I can finally get to bed so I can get up tomorrow on time because I'm going to be really tired now as it is without waiting up another hour for people to finish making their posts because there's a lot of people on here yet which is surprising for 2am but then that's eastern time so who knows but please if you would do me a favor and just log off so I can go to sleep ok great thank you and a good night to you ok bye!
Dude! Go to bed.
Ok... I'm tired of waiting, I guess I will go to bed now...
Wait your whole life.  You'll never find a girl like me.
haha...do tell! ;)
vamrat's mine. Back off.
::)
Boys, boys!  There's enough vamrat for everyone!
I swore you were a guy......

PP
There was a time...
So is vamrat your stripper name? Or do you go by something less... ratty... like vam-chocolate-surprise-kitten?
Chastity. 
 

primuspilus

Taxiarches
Joined
May 27, 2011
Messages
7,990
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
Location
A displaced Southerner in the Godless North
Website
www.saintgregorythetheologian.org
vamrat said:
Aindriú said:
vamrat said:
primuspilus said:
vamrat said:
Ortho_cat said:
Achronos said:
Ortho_cat said:
vamrat said:
Asteriktos said:
PeterTheAleut said:
Asteriktos said:
Could everyone please leave the forum so that I know there will be no more posts so that I am not waiting up to see any new posts so I can finally get to bed so I can get up tomorrow on time because I'm going to be really tired now as it is without waiting up another hour for people to finish making their posts because there's a lot of people on here yet which is surprising for 2am but then that's eastern time so who knows but please if you would do me a favor and just log off so I can go to sleep ok great thank you and a good night to you ok bye!
Dude! Go to bed.
Ok... I'm tired of waiting, I guess I will go to bed now...
Wait your whole life.  You'll never find a girl like me.
haha...do tell! ;)
vamrat's mine. Back off.
::)
Boys, boys!  There's enough vamrat for everyone!
I swore you were a guy......

PP
There was a time...
So is vamrat your stripper name? Or do you go by something less... ratty... like vam-chocolate-surprise-kitten?
Chastity. 
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
 

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
23,169
Reaction score
9
Points
38
Age
47
Website
archiveofourown.org
http://www.newsoftheweird.com/archive/index.html

If you think you've had a bad week...  ;)
 

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,115
Reaction score
34
Points
48
Age
41
A copypasta...

On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?
 

ironchapman

High Elder
Joined
Oct 22, 2011
Messages
829
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
North Dakota
Drunk guy sings "Bohemian Rhapsody" from the back of a cop car. http://entertainment.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/29/10925507-man-belts-out-bohemian-rhapsody-from-back-of-cop-car

LOL
 

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,115
Reaction score
34
Points
48
Age
41
ironchapman said:
Drunk guy sings "Bohemian Rhapsody" from the back of a cop car. http://entertainment.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/29/10925507-man-belts-out-bohemian-rhapsody-from-back-of-cop-car

LOL
:D That's just awesome! I like how he does the instruments in between vocals, makes a gun with his hand, etc...  :D
 

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
23,169
Reaction score
9
Points
38
Age
47
Website
archiveofourown.org
I just got a job! I'll be working through a temp company, for a bank, for the next six months.

Thank you Lord.  ;D
 

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,115
Reaction score
34
Points
48
Age
41
biro said:
I just got a job! I'll be working through a temp company, for a bank, for the next six months.

Thank you Lord.   ;D
Congrats :)
 

ironchapman

High Elder
Joined
Oct 22, 2011
Messages
829
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
North Dakota
Asteriktos said:
ironchapman said:
Drunk guy sings "Bohemian Rhapsody" from the back of a cop car. http://entertainment.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/29/10925507-man-belts-out-bohemian-rhapsody-from-back-of-cop-car

LOL
:D That's just awesome! I like how he does the instruments in between vocals, makes a gun with his hand, etc...  :D
"Physical violence is the least of my priorities"

I lol'd.
 
Top