Random Postings

montalo

Archon
Reaction score
Justin Kissel said:
TheMathematician said:
Debating about rejoining the twitters
I didn't even know there were two of them ???
colliqualism, haha

I have a real love/hate relationship with that place, honestly

Alpo

Merarches
Reaction score
People suck. We were talking about going to Tallinn next weekend with two friends. Apparently the price is going to be twice as much than I anticipated and the booking is already confirmed. I can afford it but it's fairly annoying that people do things like without informing anyone.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
She's got eyes of the bluest skies / As if they thought of rain
I'd hate to look into those eyes / And see an ounce of pain
Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place / Where as a child I'd hide
And pray for the thunder and the rain / To quietly pass me by

If Axl ever gets tired of being a rich, famous, emotionally-volatile rock star, he should write more stuff like this.

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Reaction score
Justin Kissel said:

If Axl ever gets tired of being a rich, famous, emotionally-volatile rock star, he should write more stuff like this.
I thought he was dead.

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Reaction score
Will the murderer stress a crashing pedestrian? Does the radius bay past the crystal hope? An intelligence sings without the honored behavior. A twist generalizes the misery. The wrecked theology crosses the herd. A related devil approaches the honey.

http://watchout4snakes.com/wo4snakes/Random/RandomParagraph

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Will El Terrifico tack a stretching throat? Leonardici proclaims the password against the trade butter. El Terrifico fiddles! The guideline changes the ocean outside a rectified premise. Does El Terrifico bread a rough residence?

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Reaction score
The mixed forest connects the pedal under the fringe pot. The contained glue arrests Justin Kissel inside the freak. The custom mailbox recovers from Mor Ephrem. Does the sheer soul grass the resulting sniff? A directive assistance carpets Justin Kissel after the routine. The tracked meat coasts throughout Justin Kissel.

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Reaction score
Justin Kissel said:
hecma925 said:
I thought he was dead.
Come now, male redheads have enough hardship without you spreading such rumors.
Does Justin Kissel intervene before your biscuit? The discipline prefaces Axl Rose underneath the synonym. The exaggerated regime possesses Justin Kissel beside the numeral league. The automobile values Justin Kissel. Axl Rose lusts inside the circle.

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
hecma925 said:
Justin Kissel said:

I thought he was dead.
Maybe you're confusing him with Kurt Cobain.

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Reaction score
LBK said:
hecma925 said:
Justin Kissel said:

I thought he was dead.

Speaking of which. 

I never really 'got' Nirvana back in the day. 

20 years later, move to Seattle and his music and odd makes a heck of a lot more sense. 

I suspect it's the lack of sun and vitamin D deficiency

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Reaction score
LBK said:
hecma925 said:
Justin Kissel said:

I thought he was dead.
No, I distinctly remember him offing himself.  I never was. A big fan of Axl Rose.  Besides, they look nothing alike.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
After reading his wiki article I don't think I want more anyway. *shrugs*

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
hecma925 said:
LBK said:
hecma925 said:
Justin Kissel said:

Axl Rose is still alive.
I thought he was dead.
No, I distinctly remember him offing himself.  I never was. A big fan of Axl Rose.  Besides, they look nothing alike.

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
biro said:
hecma925 said:
LBK said:
hecma925 said:
Justin Kissel said:

I thought he was dead.
Axl Rose really is still alive, though.

Alpo

Merarches
Reaction score
It's snowing. Hopefully it hasn't melted away tomorrow. I feel happier and more calm when it's snowing.

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Alpo said:
It's snowing. Hopefully it hasn't melted away tomorrow. I feel happier and more calm when it's snowing.
I do too. And then it stops and I become much less calm and happy as I have to go out and shovel it.

Alpo

Merarches
Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:
Alpo said:
I do too. And then it stops and I become much less calm and happy as I have to go out and shovel it.
That's one of the reasons why I don't want to buy a house of my own. I'm too lazy to take care of things like that.

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Alpo said:
TheTrisagion said:
Alpo said:
That's one of the reasons why I don't want to buy a house of my own. I'm too lazy to take care of things like that.
It's the closest I get to ascetic struggle.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Alpo said:
Don't you have a servant to do that? In the Dostoevsky novels I've read, most of the families (even the poor ones) have servants who live with them. Isn't this standard for all civilized communities existing north and/or east of Poland? ???

Alpo

Merarches
Reaction score
Justin Kissel said:
Alpo said:
Don't you have a servant to do that? In the Dostoevsky novels I've read, most of the families (even the poor ones) have servants who live with them. Isn't this standard for all civilized communities existing north and/or east of Poland? ???
They let all my serfs loose. Don't know what the World has become. It's impossible to find a decent slave anymore.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Where do I post a renouncement of everything I've written here? A new thread seems like overkill, though it would fit the personality and posting volume. huh...

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
Justin Kissel said:
Where do I post a renouncement of everything I've written here? A new thread seems like overkill, though it would fit the personality and posting volume. huh...
You could just start over. :)

Hawkeye

Hyperprōtopansebastohalieus
Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:
Alpo said:
At least you lot have snow. Here it seems like we skipped winter and went straight from autumn into spring.

Just to spite us, it'll probably snow in May again.

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Hawkeye said:
TheTrisagion said:
Alpo said:
At least you lot have snow. Here it seems like we skipped winter and went straight from autumn into spring.

my friend in Homer sent an email that jokingly said

Greetings from snowy alaska......

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
DeniseDenise said:
Hawkeye said:
TheTrisagion said:
Alpo said:

My friend in Winnipeg emailed me saying the forecast there was for -6C, when it's normally around -35C for Theophany ....

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Mayim Bialik ftw:

Which is why a few billboards I have seen lately really bug me. There is one for Ariana Grande, and I will go ahead and admit I have no idea who she is or what she does. Based on the billboard, she sells lingerie. Or stiletto heels. Or plastic surgery because every woman over 22 wishes she has that body, I’m sure. Why is she in her underwear on this billboard though? And if she has a talent (is she a singer?), then why does she have to sell herself in lingerie? I mean, I know that society is patriarchal and women are expected to be sexy and sexually available no matter what we do in society, but I guess now I need to explain that to my sons?

Fabio Leite

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Website
vidaortodoxa.blogspot.com.br
LBK said:
DeniseDenise said:
Hawkeye said:
TheTrisagion said:
Alpo said:

My friend in Winnipeg emailed me saying the forecast there was for -6C, when it's normally around -35C for Theophany ....
Meanwhile, in Rio...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xWirCuTbJw

Alpo

Merarches
Reaction score
I've been ordering an online newspaper but opted for a paper one this year. I think I need to start getting up earlier so that I get to read it before going to work. I like the idea of having slow mornings with a proper newspaper and a cup of coffee.

genesisone

Archon
Reaction score
Alpo said:
I've been ordering an online newspaper but opted for a paper one this year. I think I need to start getting up earlier so that I get to read it before going to work. I like the idea of having slow mornings with a proper newspaper and a cup of coffee.
I deliver our local paper to a shrinking number of homes in the wee morning hours. I don't have any customers under 50 and would guess the average at about 75. Too bad you live outside my delivery territory  :D!

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
I'm watching "Puppy Party" on Netflix. It's by the same people who made "Pet Party" and "Kitten Party." Possibly the cutest documentaries of all time.

Tommelomsky

High Elder
Reaction score
Just read some rather unpleasant news about my old/former father confessor on Facebook (before I became Orthodox). It makes me upset to see how they treat him. Lord have mercy!

LBK

Toumarches
Reaction score
biro said:
I'm watching "Puppy Party" on Netflix. It's by the same people who made "Pet Party" and "Kitten Party." Possibly the cutest documentaries of all time.
Any links?  :)

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Tommelomsky said:
Just read some rather unpleasant news about my old/former father confessor on Facebook (before I became Orthodox). It makes me upset to see how they treat him. Lord have mercy!
I'm sorry to hear that :(