Random Postings

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Joined
Mar 8, 2006
Messages
37,280
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
48
Location
Portland, Oregon
Aindriú said:
Volnutt said:
Went to the doctor today. I lost ten pounds  ;D
You used their bathroom?
Well, maybe he hooked up with the Doctor, got roped into one of his time traveling adventures, lost ten pounds while hopping around space and time in the TARDIS, and got dropped off at the very place and time where he got picked up to make it look like nothing happened. You never know. ;D
 

ironchapman

High Elder
Joined
Oct 22, 2011
Messages
829
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
North Dakota
A proposed itinerary for my family's trip to Michigan's Upper Peninsula later this summer. http://twitpic.com/9r6ywp

Should be in Marquette (G) on Sunday, so I'm going to try to get to a Liturgy there (I looked it up--there's a church there).
 

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Joined
May 22, 2011
Messages
15,089
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
34
PeterTheAleut said:
Aindriú said:
Volnutt said:
Went to the doctor today. I lost ten pounds  ;D
You used their bathroom?
Well, maybe he hooked up with the Doctor, got roped into one of his time traveling adventures, lost ten pounds while hopping around space and time in the TARDIS, and got dropped off at the very place and time where he got picked up to make it look like nothing happened. You never know. ;D
lol, actually I'm on a special diet. It's going well, thank God.
 

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
13,265
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
House Of Balloons
Volnutt said:
PeterTheAleut said:
Aindriú said:
Volnutt said:
Went to the doctor today. I lost ten pounds  ;D
You used their bathroom?
Well, maybe he hooked up with the Doctor, got roped into one of his time traveling adventures, lost ten pounds while hopping around space and time in the TARDIS, and got dropped off at the very place and time where he got picked up to make it look like nothing happened. You never know. ;D
lol, actually I'm on a special diet. It's going well, thank God.
Can we get before and after pics please?
 

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Joined
May 22, 2011
Messages
15,089
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
34
Too late for a before pic, I don't ever have many recent photos of myself for some reason. I don't look much different at this stage, anyway.

I might be able to make some in the future. We'll see.
 

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
13,265
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
House Of Balloons
Volnutt said:
Too late for a before pic, I don't ever have many recent photos of myself for some reason. I don't look much different at this stage, anyway.

I might be able to make some in the future. We'll see.
I thought you were lost more than 10 lbs though?
 

Azurestone

Protokentarchos
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
3,920
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
36
Website
deum-quaerens.blogspot.com
Achronos said:
Volnutt said:
Too late for a before pic, I don't ever have many recent photos of myself for some reason. I don't look much different at this stage, anyway.

I might be able to make some in the future. We'll see.
I thought you were lost more than 10 lbs though?
Not real pounds. Canadian. They're worth less.
 

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Joined
May 22, 2011
Messages
15,089
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
34
Achronos said:
Volnutt said:
Too late for a before pic, I don't ever have many recent photos of myself for some reason. I don't look much different at this stage, anyway.

I might be able to make some in the future. We'll see.
I thought you were lost more than 10 lbs though?
That was months ago. Circumstances have intervened several times since then.

And I'm not Canadian, Andriu lol. Color, Honor, AbOUt.
 

Azurestone

Protokentarchos
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
3,920
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
36
Website
deum-quaerens.blogspot.com
Volnutt said:
Achronos said:
Volnutt said:
Too late for a before pic, I don't ever have many recent photos of myself for some reason. I don't look much different at this stage, anyway.

I might be able to make some in the future. We'll see.
I thought you were lost more than 10 lbs though?
That was months ago. Circumstances have intervened several times since then.

And I'm not Canadian, Andriu lol. Color, Honor, AbOUt.
Your fellow Canadians are not happy to hear that.

 

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Joined
May 22, 2011
Messages
15,089
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
34
All signage must be in both English and French, Canada's two official languages.

Now, I'm afraid I'm going to have to issue you a fine. That'll be 10,000 dollars Canadian... or 10 American dollars, if you prefer.
 

Azurestone

Protokentarchos
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
3,920
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
36
Website
deum-quaerens.blogspot.com
Volnutt said:
All signage must be in both English and French, Canada's two official languages.

Now, I'm afraid I'm going to have to issue you a fine. That'll be 10,000 dollars Canadian... or 10 American dollars, if you prefer.
LOL
 

Alpo

Merarches
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
9,878
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I miss the good old times when Christianity was in the core of Western culture and nobody knew about health effects of pipe smoking.
 

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
3,980
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
33
It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
13,265
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
House Of Balloons
ZealousZeal said:
It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
And I finally got around to completing my 12th Resume draft, I'm almost there to get my final draft done.
 

That person

OC.Net Guru
Joined
Dec 11, 2009
Messages
1,166
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Goldfish or Swedish fish. Which is the superior fish-shaped snack?
 
Top