Random Postings

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
vamrat said:
celticfan1888 said:
vamrat said:
Alpo said:
Today I'm happy to be a racist White man with Enlightenment, individualism all the other kinds of derogatory stuff.
Oh don't be silly.  Everyone knows that honkies didn't do anything for the world (the vast majority of modern technology being excepted).  All they did was enslave people and colonize their countries.  That's what my teachers told me and I'm standing by it!
Forgive my ancestors for the raping and pillaging against yours. Inherent sin, how it works.

I can say with all honesty though, my ancestors never owned a single black slave.  :D
No prob.  You Scandi's didn't do as big a number on us bogtrotters as you think you did.  Now the Pommies, OTOH...
Nah, the Irish had Britain as a sheild.  ;D

I must like the Irish a little bit, I'm a fan of the biggest Irish-supported football club in all of Scotland.

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
PeterTheAleut has completely destroyed my image of what the real Peter the Aleut looks like. It's sad, when I think of him now I think of funny dogs and cats and not this:

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
celticfan1888 said:
PeterTheAleut has completely destroyed my image of what the real Peter the Aleut looks like. It's sad, when I think of him now I think of funny dogs and cats and not this:
To each his own, I suppose. :-\

Reaction score
celticfan1888 said:
Aindriú said:
celticfan1888 said:
vamrat said:
Alpo said:
Today I'm happy to be a racist White man with Enlightenment, individualism all the other kinds of derogatory stuff.
Oh don't be silly.  Everyone knows that honkies didn't do anything for the world (the vast majority of modern technology being excepted).  All they did was enslave people and colonize their countries.  That's what my teachers told me and I'm standing by it!
Forgive my ancestors for the raping and pillaging against yours. Inherent sin, how it works.

I can say with all honesty though, my ancestors never owned a single black slave.  :D
Other Englishmen though, well.... yeah.
Did the vikings own English slaves? I don't remember that in history class?
Silly Vikings. Learn your proper place: body-guards for us aristocratic Byzantines.

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
PeterTheAleut said:
celticfan1888 said:
I don't mean that offensively! I mean it in humour. lol

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
akimori makoto said:
celticfan1888 said:
Aindriú said:
celticfan1888 said:
vamrat said:
Alpo said:

Other Englishmen though, well.... yeah.
Did the vikings own English slaves? I don't remember that in history class?
Silly Vikings. Learn your proper place: body-guards for us aristocratic Byzantines.
Touche! But I'd love to be a kick butt bodyguard to the emperor!

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
celticfan1888 said:
PeterTheAleut said:
celticfan1888 said:
I don't mean that offensively! I mean it in humour. lol
Yeah, I kinda figured that. ;)

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
JamesRottnek said:
Asteriktos said:
"People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk." - Stephen King
That sentence is precisely why Stephen King is horrible author.
Don't know about the author part, as I've never read any of his books. Come to think of it, I haven't really ever watched his movies either. I think I might have seen one or two as a kid when I was really bored.  But that type of corny/lame humor really tickles my laugh bone.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
JamesRottnek said:
Asteriktos said:
"People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk." - Stephen King
Don't know about the author part, as I've never read any of his books. Come to think of it, I haven't really ever watched his movies either. I think I might have seen one or two as a kid when I was really bored.  But that type of corny/lame humor really tickles my laugh bone.
You must've loved Emo Phillips. A comedian's comedian. And previsaged and turned hipsterism into satire decades before anyone would use the word.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
orthonorm said:
You must've loved Emo Phillips. A comedian's comedian. And previsaged and turned hipsterism into satire decades before anyone would use the word.
I had to Google him... then youtube him...

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
JamesRottnek said:
Asteriktos said:
How did he become successful again?

JamesRottnek

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Achronos said:
JamesRottnek said:
Asteriktos said:
How did he become successful again?
I can only assume he is one of the lizard people, and that they run all of the publishers and bookstores.

HouseOfGod

Reaction score
Would "Random Postings" be an appropriate place to ask Asteriktos to which faith he belongs? Asteriktos, I don't mean seem strange, or something of the like, but I've been driven somewhat mad trying to find out what the symbol you use frequently means. I looked all over Google with what information I had, but I was unable to find anything... Ignore my post if you see it fit, but I thought it even stranger to PM you  ;)

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
HouseOfGod said:
Would "Random Postings" be an appropriate place to ask Asteriktos to which faith he belongs? Asteriktos, I don't mean seem strange, or something of the like, but I've been driven somewhat mad trying to find out what the symbol you use frequently means. I looked all over Google with what information I had, but I was unable to find anything... Ignore my post if you see it fit, but I thought it even stranger to PM you  ;)
I wouldn't mind answering, if I had an answer. The response by Aindriú is not far from the truth. :)   Sometimes I want autonomy, sometimes meaning/purpose... those are generally the deciding factors for any one moment.

Regarding my current avatar, it will surely pass away within a few days (or even hours). Twas just something I made in MS paint.  :angel:

HouseOfGod

Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
HouseOfGod said:
Would "Random Postings" be an appropriate place to ask Asteriktos to which faith he belongs? Asteriktos, I don't mean seem strange, or something of the like, but I've been driven somewhat mad trying to find out what the symbol you use frequently means. I looked all over Google with what information I had, but I was unable to find anything... Ignore my post if you see it fit, but I thought it even stranger to PM you  ;)
I wouldn't mind answering, if I had an answer. The response by Aindriú is not far from the truth. :)   Sometimes I want autonomy, sometimes meaning/purpose... those are generally the deciding factors for any one moment.

Regarding my current avatar, it will surely pass away within a few days (or even hours). Twas just something I made in MS paint.  :angel:
I noticed that a couple avatars ago, you had the picture of that girl with the same symbol on her hand, when I looked closely. It has no significance? Things like this intrigue me  ;) But thanks for answering!

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
HouseOfGod said:
I noticed that a couple avatars ago, you had the picture of that girl with the same symbol on her hand, when I looked closely. It has no significance? Things like this intrigue me  ;) But thanks for answering!
Nah, no lasting significance, though I said a bit about the symbol in reply #15 on this thread.

HouseOfGod

Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
HouseOfGod said:
Nah, no lasting significance, though I said a bit about the symbol in reply #15 on this thread.
That's interesting...while I was looking for it on the Internet I saw some trident symbols that looked somewhat like it, so that became my perception of it. Thanks again, for sharing  :)