Random Postings

ironchapman

High Elder
Reaction score
vamrat said:
Alpo said:
Today I'm happy to be a racist White man with Enlightenment, individualism all the other kinds of derogatory stuff.
Oh don't be silly.  Everyone knows that honkies didn't do anything for the world (the vast majority of modern technology being excepted).  All they did was enslave people and colonize their countries.  That's what my teachers told me and I'm standing by it!
Hyperdox Herman needs to weigh in on this.

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
ironchapman said:
vamrat said:
Alpo said:
Today I'm happy to be a racist White man with Enlightenment, individualism all the other kinds of derogatory stuff.
Oh don't be silly.  Everyone knows that honkies didn't do anything for the world (the vast majority of modern technology being excepted).  All they did was enslave people and colonize their countries.  That's what my teachers told me and I'm standing by it!
Hyperdox Herman needs to weigh in on this.
Hyperdox Herman says that white people are behind all the worlds problems.

Is kicked in the gonads by Idi Amin.

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
JamesRottnek said:
celticfan1888 said:
Wedding planning is so stressful!
How stressful can saying "Yes dear, that is an excellent choice," be?
Getting a reception venue that everyone will like and hiring catering, DJs, and other staff is a pain! lol. I'm doing half the planning

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
Achronos said:
celticfan1888 said:
Wedding planning is so stressful!
Is she still RC?
Yea, but we are having an Orthodox wedding, which she is perfectly fine with. That was the only thing related to the wedding I requested, and she was fine with it, thankfully. It'll just be funny as me and my best man will probably be the only Orthodox people in the wedding (other than te priest). lol

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Quoted from elsewhere (so as not to derail the other thread)...

GabrieltheCelt said:
Asteriktos said:
Achronos said:
If he's worth it he would walk 500 miles. And 500 more.
Dear lord... why did you remind us of that?
Achronos is the Lord?  No wonder he's got a certain razzamatazz about his replies.
No, no, of course not. I'm just trying to break all 10+ commandments from the OT each week, so I had to get my "Lord's name in vain" one in. Btw, those nasty PMs you've been sending me must stop! They will not be tolerated!*

*(Gabriel has not been sending me nasty PMs, I just needed to do the "bearing false witness" commandment for the week)

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
I don't know whether to say congrats or condolences... um... well hey, you should enjoy yourself while you still have a chance, so... CONGRATS!  ;D

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
I don't know whether to say congrats or condolences... um... well hey, you should enjoy yourself while you still have a chance, so... CONGRATS!  ;D
lol, thanks I think. :p

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
I'm starting a new temp assignment next week. Hopefully it goes the whole three months.

I thank God for the opportunity.  :)

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
"There are people who burn books and then there are people who sit down and carefully revise away the reading lists to exclude what they don’t like, don’t think is useful, or don’t find fashionable anymore.” - Unknown
http://boston.com/community/blogs/rock_the_schoolhouse/2012/06/ray_bradbury_and_literature_in.html?p1=Well_MostPop_Emailed2

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
"War is God's way of teaching Americans geography."  - Ambrose Bierce.  Happy 170th birthday, Old Gringo.

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Funnest night on oc.net in a long time.

Needed it during a dreary evening.

Thanks all.

Good night!

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
Woah! When did this happen? Seems like I have a new football team to hate! (I'm a Sydney FC fan).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Sydney_Wanderers_FC

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
So I'm officially fluent in 4 languages (Norwegian, English, Icelandic, and Spanish) and semi-fluent in German and Dutch.

Trying to figure what language to learn next, maybe Arabic or Russian?

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
celticfan1888 said:
So I'm officially fluent in 4 languages (Norwegian, English, Icelandic, and Spanish) and semi-fluent in German and Dutch.

Trying to figure what language to learn next, maybe Arabic or Russian?
Afrikaans.