Random Postings

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Raylight said:
This is the FIRST democratic election I ever witness. What a great experience it is to finally see how democracy works. Come ooooon Canada!! I'm watching the results and I'm very nervous!!
Spoiler alert. Nothing changes. Nothing ever changes.  ;)

R

Raylight

TheTrisagion said:
Raylight said:
This is the FIRST democratic election I ever witness. What a great experience it is to finally see how democracy works. Come ooooon Canada!! I'm watching the results and I'm very nervous!!
Not here in Canada my friend, things do change. I'm proud of this great country!! Finally Canadians got their Canada back!!

* Please do not consider these posts to be political. I didn't mention the name of any political party whatsoever. Plus, it is about Canada, so we're safe that it will not turn political due to lack of interest in Canadian politics among Americans ;)

montalo

Archon
Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:
Raylight said:
Well to be fair, Harper did get ousted after just over 9 years in power so it is a change. only question, how big(ill stop before i turn news into politics)

Mor Ephrem

Hypatos
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.orthodoxchristianity.net
Raylight said:
TheTrisagion said:
Raylight said:
Not here in Canada my friend, things do change. I'm proud of this great country!! Finally Canadians got their Canada back!!

* Please do not consider these posts to be political. I didn't mention the name of any political party whatsoever. Plus, it is about Canada, so we're safe that it will not turn political due to lack of interest in Canadian politics among Americans ;)
I'm sure your avatar is not referring to the Liberal Party of Canada which won tonight's election, but is a patriotic way of expressing your preference for liberal social views, theology, etc.  Nothing at all to do with politics. 

R

Raylight

Mor Ephrem said:
Raylight said:
TheTrisagion said:
Raylight said:

I'm sure your avatar is not referring to the Liberal Party of Canada which won tonight's election, but is a patriotic way of expressing your preference for liberal social views, theology, etc.  Nothing at all to do with politics.
Hahaha, I'm glad to know that you remember my previous posts and hold them close to your heart for the time of need. :)  My avatar is not my post. We have avatars of political figures among some members here as well, however, as long as I didn't write down the name of the party and why do I support it, I don't believe I posted a political post. In the end, you can't really argue with me if I didn't write down a statement that can be proven to be false or true.

sakura95

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
The last time I attended Liturgy, the priest asked whether I'm Catholic or not.

I said yes ;_;

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Enough with the politics please.

--Mina

RobS

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Christoph Waltz in the new Bond you say? Well its probably going to be good then...

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
Antonious Nikolas said:
-American nerds who became fascinated with the most shallow and stereotypical elements of British culture because they grew up reading Harry Potter or whatever and affect a bad, non-specific British accent from time to time.  The kind of dorks who get off on saying things like "St. Swithin's Day" and "kippers and marmalade" because they're from West Nowhere, Ohio and to them it sounds exotic.
Just don't hate on people who non-ironically like kippers, ok? 

JamesR

Taxiarches
Reaction score
nothing said:
TheTrisagion said:
nothing said:
emilia clarke as most sexiest woman alive? lmbo
I like her as an actress, but I think that is a bit of a stretch.
millennials are ruining everything
Soon beauty itself will be replaced with the ugly, butch short hair "bicurious" Miley Cyrus look that all the girls are adopting.

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
She has a degree of physical attractiveness, but that does not always translate into sexiness and certainly not into the sexiest woman alive.

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
JamesR said:
nothing said:
TheTrisagion said:
nothing said:
Soon beauty itself will be replaced with the ugly, butch short hair "bicurious" Miley Cyrus look that all the girls are adopting.
I still see Mexican girls with long hair sometime.  Perhaps when the Donald Trumperor puts up the Great Wall he'll still let some Mexican girls come through?  Will be useful once every native girl is a single mother with short hair. 

sakura95

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
JamesR said:
nothing said:
TheTrisagion said:
nothing said:
Guess it's time to check your male privilege you cis scum :p

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
vamrat said:
Will be useful once every native girl is a single mother with short hair.
Has the contagion spread across the Atlantic? All women over 30 have short hair here; preferably badly dyed as well.

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Cyrillic said:
vamrat said:
Has the contagion spread across the Atlantic? All women over 30 have short hair here; preferably badly dyed as well.
We are left with androgyny and lumbersexuals. Pick your poison and cuddle up, big boy.

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Reaction score
There is always monasticism.

And given the attitudes of some here, the easiest option to actually achieve.

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:
Cyrillic said:
vamrat said:
We are left with androgyny and lumbersexuals. Pick your poison and cuddle up, big boy.
I've never been a bigger fan of a fad.

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
ZealousZeal said:
TheTrisagion said:
Cyrillic said:
vamrat said:
I need you to talk to my wife. She won't let me grow a beard.

Wives. Always there to spoil your fun.

JamesR

Taxiarches
Reaction score
nothing said:
Antonious Nikolas said:
nothing said:
Cyrillic said:
Can't we make anime a warnable (if not bannable) offence?

Anastasius, save us!
death unto that entire culture imo
You're rapidly becoming one of my favorite posters.
What are your most hated things, start listing them right now. It can be anything.
-Hipsterism and the whole focus on the stupid beard and flannel shirts. 90% of those men don't even know how to change a freaking tire yet they expect to be regarded as these great lumberjack pillars of masculinity. A beard doesn't make the man but rather the man makes the beard.

-Feminism and homosexuality. I'm tired of having our entire world turned upside down because 2% of the population feels uncomfortable and political correctness has made it impossible to disagree. Now all non-gay sex is rape, male heterosexuality is violent by its very nature, promiscuity is a-okay for females yet they wonder why rape is so prevalent, there are near 30 "gender identities" you can belong to all because of your unchecked pathological issues, and these same sexual deviants have the audacity to compare their plight to the plight of minorities like my grandparents who came before them, as if a license for sodomy is really as important a cause as being able to sit in the front of the classroom.

-Males from New York. They are homosexual by their very nature--capris, well-shaped eyebrows, "messenger" bags, and just an all around snobby personality. Californians really laugh at them.

-Atheism. Not necessarily the genuine agnostic kind, but the violent Enlightenment "tolerance" ones who run internet forums and screwed over Western Europe. These are the same morons who revere John Locke as a God despite the irony that he didn't believe atheists were to be tolerated.

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:
ZealousZeal said:
TheTrisagion said:
Cyrillic said:
vamrat said:

If the fun is beards, not this wife.

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
When men started wearing skinny jeans I was really hoping that Napoleonic officer uniforms would come into vogue, but alas, hipsters.  I think all hipsters should be forced to retreat from Moscow in the snow preyed upon by wolves and cossacks.

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
JamesR said:
-Males from New York. They are homosexual by their very nature--capris, well-shaped eyebrows, "messenger" bags, and just an all around snobby personality. Californians really laugh at them.
James, we can't stay friends if you malign the great state of New York. ;) Ignoring whatever stereotype that is ^, relatedly:

AntoniousNikolas

Taxiarches
Reaction score
vamrat said:
Antonious Nikolas said:
-American nerds who became fascinated with the most shallow and stereotypical elements of British culture because they grew up reading Harry Potter or whatever and affect a bad, non-specific British accent from time to time.  The kind of dorks who get off on saying things like "St. Swithin's Day" and "kippers and marmalade" because they're from West Nowhere, Ohio and to them it sounds exotic.
I actually like kippers.  I just don't fake a British accent when I eat them.

vamrat said:
When men started wearing skinny jeans I was really hoping that Napoleonic officer uniforms would come into vogue, but alas, hipsters.  I think all hipsters should be forced to retreat from Moscow in the snow preyed upon by wolves and cossacks.
^ This is why I'm voting Vamrat in 2016.

Now excuse me while I try to get these dry heaves under control thanks to people talking about lumbersexuals and a My Little Pony character modeled on Paris Hilton.

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Antonious Nikolas said:
Now excuse me while I try to get these dry heaves under control thanks to people talking about lumbersexuals and a My Little Pony character modeled on Paris Hilton.

try some blessed bread and Holy Water......really calms one down.

(right there with you....)

JamesR

Taxiarches
Reaction score
ZealousZeal said:
JamesR said:
James, we can't stay friends if you malign the great state of New York. ;) Ignoring whatever stereotype that is ^, relatedly:

Okay.

Men from New York City. Better?

All the men from San Francisco are gay too.

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Reaction score
JamesR said:
ZealousZeal said:
JamesR said:

Okay.

Men from New York City. Better?

All the men from San Francisco are gay too.

You do just realize you have now accused quite a few clergy including your own (if you are still bothering with pretending to be Orthodox) of being gay?

or are sweeping generalizations just so much more fun that slander doesn't matter ?

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Antonious Nikolas said:
vamrat said:
Antonious Nikolas said:

vamrat said:

You wound me.

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
ZealousZeal said:
TheTrisagion said:
ZealousZeal said:
TheTrisagion said:
Cyrillic said:
vamrat said:

Why must you burn me so?  :-*

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Antonious Nikolas said:
vamrat said:
Antonious Nikolas said:

vamrat said:

I want a MLP modeled on AN. The mark on its butt can be a praise band.

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:
ZealousZeal said:
TheTrisagion said:
ZealousZeal said:
TheTrisagion said:
Cyrillic said:
vamrat said:

Why must you burn me so?  :-*
Sorry, I meant as a wife I won't spoil fun, if the fun is beards. :p I will send your wife an alpacagram and plead your case.

AntoniousNikolas

Taxiarches
Reaction score
DeniseDenise said:
(right there with you....)
You always were a woman of taste.

ZealousZeal said:
You wound me.
Purely unintentional.  I just loathe hipsters.

TheTrisagion said:
I want a MLP modeled on AN. The mark on its butt can be a praise band.
I'd rather be transformed - painful American Werewolf In London style - into a rhino with a tattoo of a swastika on its butt.