Random Postings

augustin717

Taxiarches
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
6,850
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Just checked Dreher's site: the man has a weird fascination /obsession for gay kinky sex. Weird.
 

Ebor

Taxiarches
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
6,492
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
64
Location
Maryland
PeterTheAleut said:
WOW! :eek: This Random Postings thread has more posts than any but our top 5 posters have submitted!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(Little did people think when it was first begun...."
 

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,103
Reaction score
33
Points
48
Age
41
Nectar of the gods...



The only annoying thing is that one store that I went to wanted $1.79 for each two liter, whereas another store wanted $1.00 for each one. Why such a big gap in price? How can I hoard the stuff if I can only afford to buy them at one store, and that store only has a paltry 8-10 bottles on the shelf?  ???
 

orthonorm

Hoplitarches
Joined
Jul 24, 2010
Messages
17,715
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hit 104F yesterday threatening 106F today. Shockingly we are not having > 98% RH. Almost an all time low for RH.

Brown outs. Water main breaks. Ambulances constantly moving.
 

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Joined
May 22, 2011
Messages
15,089
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
34
lol, the fan-made My Little Pony fighting game is proceeding pretty well, apparently. They're showing it off at Evo on July 6th. http://www.mane6.com/

QA footage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMEHsyImf0U

More pre-alpha stuff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uYnBcwd4Os

Stage music. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBmDFDkL03Q&feature=related
 

ironchapman

High Elder
Joined
Oct 22, 2011
Messages
829
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
North Dakota
On a scale of 1 to Liberace, how happy do you think Tom Cruise is to finally mingle with dudes again?

I kid, I kid...
 

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
13,265
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
House Of Balloons
ironchapman said:
On a scale of 1 to Liberace, how happy do you think Tom Cruise is to finally mingle with dudes again?

I kid, I kid...
I don't know how anyone can think he could be gay.
 

ironchapman

High Elder
Joined
Oct 22, 2011
Messages
829
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
North Dakota
Achronos said:
ironchapman said:
On a scale of 1 to Liberace, how happy do you think Tom Cruise is to finally mingle with dudes again?

I kid, I kid...
I don't know how anyone can think he could be gay.
Tongue in cheek, but: http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/06/tom_cruise_gay_5_signs.php
 

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
39,103
Reaction score
33
Points
48
Age
41
Achronos said:
So I found a few headsets online for about 14 bucks, not too shabby.
Your plans to start a communist Christian telemarketing firm will not succeed!  :police:
 

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
13,265
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
House Of Balloons
Asteriktos said:
Achronos said:
So I found a few headsets online for about 14 bucks, not too shabby.
Your plans to start a communist Christian telemarketing firm will not succeed!  :police:
Can I call it ChristianMingle.com and get away with it?
 

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
13,265
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
House Of Balloons
orthonorm, I have used "push back" 11 times at work.

JamesRottnek said:
Achronos said:
So I found a few headsets online for about 14 bucks, not too shabby.
Wow.  Any chance of a link, I need a new one?
Headsets:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Yapster-Stereo-Headset-Black-PC/15711246
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Koss-Stereo-PC-Headset-With-Noise-Canceling-Microphone/10760273

Since I know you like to support The Evil One.  ;)
 

JamesRottnek

Taxiarches
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
6,256
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
26
Location
Mesa, AZ
Achronos said:
orthonorm, I have used "push back" 11 times at work.

JamesRottnek said:
Achronos said:
So I found a few headsets online for about 14 bucks, not too shabby.
Wow.  Any chance of a link, I need a new one?
Headsets:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Yapster-Stereo-Headset-Black-PC/15711246
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Koss-Stereo-PC-Headset-With-Noise-Canceling-Microphone/10760273

Since I know you like to support The Evil One.  ;)
Are you calling Walmart the evil one?!?  How dare thee!  Walmart has low, low prices and I don't ever have to think about the low, low salaries of its workers, so it's win-win for me!
 
Top