Random Postings

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
That rap video is ... . .    what? get out of my head...  what? what?

The guy sitting on the tele pole is... . .   +++gogogo
Is what  :laugh:?

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Is what  :laugh: what  :laugh:?  Lol, if you're asking if I liked it... um... well it's stuck in my head! but... I liked the other one...

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
Is what  :laugh: what  :laugh:?   Lol, if you're asking if I liked it... um... well it's stuck in my head! but... I liked the other one...
Oh, I just didn't understand what you meant about the second one lol.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Yeah, sorry about that, sometimes my communication Skisdfk dslliiej fj ffij  IJIjfd. Know what I mean?

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
Yeah, sorry about that, sometimes my communication Skisdfk dslliiej fj ffij  IJIjfd. Know what I mean?
on pbrobeml

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
vamrat said:
ZealousZeal said:
I really want to order a pizza. It's feeling like a pizza kind of a night.
Did you give in and do it?  I got home from class last night and my brother and his friend had picked up pizza.  I had three slices and my stomach has been paying for it ever since.
Yes I did. I found an awesome coupon code online for Papa John's. Let's just say they made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
I have found some Japanese music videos on the youtubes.  Yeah.  I really don't know what to say.

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
akimori makoto said:
vamrat said:
I have found some Japanese music videos on the youtubes.  Yeah.  I really don't know what to say.
Did you follow my link up above?
That's what got me started.  The masochism went on from there.  Then I listened to Yatta, which is actually a very catchy song.  Then...  Then I found this monstrosity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpP5lh6Pl6c

ironchapman

High Elder
Reaction score
Well, since we are talking about Japanese music, give this a shot. The guy voices every vocal part in the song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osWXbe7MbGE

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
vamrat said:
akimori makoto said:
vamrat said:
Did you follow my link up above?
That's what got me started.  The masochism went on from there.  Then I listened to Yatta, which is actually a very catchy song.  Then...  Then I found this monstrosity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpP5lh6Pl6c
I hope I've never given anyone the impression that I watch things like that other than to laugh at how silly they are.