Random Postings

Hiwot

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
LOL!!! awesome hair! When I have time I like to watch Ancient Aliens to be entertained by Giorgio's hair and his extremely hilarious arguments and the way he argues, and David Childress's voice, the way  David talks especially about the mythologies you can see him getting worked up about his own stories and his tone takes on that 'I wanna impress you by my tone in case you are not impressed by what I am telling you', my cheeks hurt from grinning every time those two start talking, totally entertaining. Von Daniken annoys me sometimes especially when he tries to interpret Scripture I start booing, but he too is quite entertaining. ;D

Hiwot

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
some koynd of skoy : David Childress

WARNING: some Sexual Content /Mature stuff/

How many times can you  beat him to answer the question Who could have done that? what kind of powers do you need to have to do that? who could they be? the answer to all is Aliens  or some koynd of ancient aliens  :p  . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKXbTJsnH-s&feature=related  love the way he talks , he is absolutely addictive lol

ironchapman

High Elder
Reaction score
Since I just noticed he's sitting at 7999 right now, I'm going to go ahead and congratulate orthonorm early on reaching 8000 posts.

Hiwot

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
ironchapman said:
Since I just noticed he's sitting at 7999 right now, I'm going to go ahead and congratulate orthonorm early on reaching 8000 posts.
Seconding that  ;D Cheers! :angel:

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Slow day is slow...
Low traffic day is low traffic...
No posts are no posts...
Beans are beans...
Someone post someone post!

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
Just got rejected by a nice Orthodox girl for a dance.  Might explain my celerity in commenting on the favorite drinks thread.

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Wanna see what I've been up to? If not, skip this post. ;)

I refinished my hutch. Well, it's almost done.

Before (glass has been removed):

Kind of After:

Pardon the crappy iPhone-quality shot. The color is "Colonial Red", if you were wondering (darker in person). I still need to glaze it to make it look a bit older and tone down the red, and I need to put the doors back on the top (once I get glass for them), but even as it is now I like it a lot.

Reaction score
ironchapman said:
christian7777 said:
KFC's iced tea is actually pretty good.
Ever tried Chik-fil-a's iced tea? Its great.

Best tea I've ever had comes from the Orthodox church I attend, heh.
I've never had it from there, actually. And that's intriguing that the Orthodox church you attend has the best iced tea. :)

dcommini

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Website
lifeofanorthodoxsoldier.blogspot.com
ironchapman said:
I'm debating with an anti-alcohol Christian sort about alcohol on Facebook. Getting tired of it.
Good luck with that. I had to debate my grandmother when some of my cousins and I were drinking at our family get together at my place about two years ago. It wasn't really a debate; she was telling me that we shouldn't be imbibing alcohol and I told her it was my house and she was welcome to leave  :police:

She then tried to tell me that alcohol was never permitted in my grandfather's house, and I again informed her that she was in my house where alcohol was always allowed. Then she tried to say that good Christians don't drink and I told her the best ones do - along with the story of how my brother and I were given screwdrivers (the drink) right after our Chrismation (we were Chrismated on Father's Day).

Needless to say we agreed to disagree with the understanding that I would respect her wishes in regards to drinking when I was at her residence and that she would say that she respects my drinking in my house while she not so secretly scoffs at me.  :laugh:

It's a useless battle.

Also, there are three things that the Southern Baptist don't recognize
1) Apostolic Succession
2) The Real Presence in the Eucharist
3) Each other at the bar

dcommini

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Website
lifeofanorthodoxsoldier.blogspot.com
christian7777 said:
ironchapman said:
christian7777 said:

I've never had it from there, actually. And that's intriguing that the Orthodox church you attend has the best iced tea. :)
Are we talking about sweet tea or just regular iced tea? Where I'm from there is a difference.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
dcommini said:
along with the story of how my brother and I were given screwdrivers (the drink) right after our Chrismation
It'd be funny though to give newly-chrismated people screwdrivers (the tool) and act like they should be doing something in particular with them at that moment.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
ZealousZeal said:
Aindriú said:
ZZ.... that's pink!  ;) :D
Haha! I promise it's not in real life.  :D
It's ok. The people at the store probably played a joke on you and said "Don't worry, it'll be red once it dries." There's no shame in admitting it!  :p

Reaction score
dcommini said:
christian7777 said:
ironchapman said:
christian7777 said:

Are we talking about sweet tea or just regular iced tea? Where I'm from there is a difference.
Well, I'm talking about sweetened iced tea.