Random Postings

Zoe

Elder
Reaction score
I don't know, but I was just about to start complaining about how I miss the shoutbox  :'(

I mean, I feel like we should be holding a memorial service for it pretty soon, or something. 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Why use the shoutbox, when you have the Random Postings thread.... At least here, the posts don't get deleted after a predetermined period of time...

Zoe

Elder
Reaction score
That's true, but the shoutbox is much more immediate and always (used to be) available.  Besides, with the length limit it kind of forces people to be short and to the point, unlike most other times... :)

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh, and you don't like overly verbose responses to relatively simple statements such as the one you just made, which seem to carry on for extended periods of time and apparently have no real point except to make the poster look smarter than s/he really is and to eat up some time and space in cyberspace, while concurrently boosting their post count and amount of sheer verbage that exists to their attribution on the 'net?

Aristocles

Merarches
Reaction score
cleveland said:
Why use the shoutbox, when you have the Random Postings thread.... At least here, the posts don't get deleted after a predetermined period of time...
And that is a good thing?  ;)

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've got nothing to hide; not even that night when GiC and I pushed the forum over 100,000 (I personally had over 90 posts that day... what a loser!)

Zoe

Elder
Reaction score
For some reason, my brain always stops around this time of the night; which is, coincidentally (or maybe not), when I engage in these random threads the most.

HMMMM....

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe it's a sign from your brain to start sleeping around this time of the night....

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I hope your sleep schedule has no Funk... the Funk was not intended for sleep (at least I don't remember George Clinton mentioning sleep Funk).

Zoe

Elder
Reaction score
Perhaps Father Funk (I believe played by Fr Alex) could enlighten for us the real importance and proper place of the Funk?

Zoe

Elder
Reaction score
Fr. Jerry definetly has the funk.  But don't underestimate Fr. Alex's funk after week 1 olympics.  That's right.

It was fun trying to get him to actually do it, hahaha.