Random Postings

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
christian7777 said:
I have a fantasy football draft at 1:00 AM. For once I'll actually have a reason for staying up late. :)
LOL. Good luck. Mine was this past Tuesday. My starting lineup is...

QB - Philip Rivers
WR - Andre Johnson
WR - Marques Colston
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Trent Richardson
TE - Vernon Davis
D - San Francisco
K - David Akers

That's supposing Richardson is ready for week one. Not that I'm expecting big things from him. Oh, also had to get a backup D off the waver wire because I didn't realise San Fran plays Green Bay week one. Ugh. I won our league last year. Not sure if that lineup will get me another win, but I guess we'll see...

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
I missed my deadline to sign up with my group of friends for fantasy football so I'm not doing it this year and this makes me cranky. Everything is making me cranky. It's out of control.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
I moved my computer from the Southern wall to the Eastern corner, but it remains in the same room. I thought you all should know.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Next week I'm going to order the same icon that I currently have as my avatar and put it on a corner shelf above my monitor. It'll be like they're looking down on me  :eek: :angel:

Attachments

stavros_388

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
christian7777 said:
I have a fantasy football draft at 1:00 AM. For once I'll actually have a reason for staying up late. :)
LOL. Good luck. Mine was this past Tuesday. My starting lineup is...

QB - Philip Rivers
WR - Andre Johnson
WR - Marques Colston
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Trent Richardson
TE - Vernon Davis
D - San Francisco
K - David Akers

That's supposing Richardson is ready for week one. Not that I'm expecting big things from him. Oh, also had to get a backup D off the waver wire because I didn't realise San Fran plays Green Bay week one. Ugh. I won our league last year. Not sure if that lineup will get me another win, but I guess we'll see...
I guess I should have picked up a back-up D for the same reason... but I did not.  :(

My starting line-up for now looks like this:

QB Phil Rivers
RB Ray Rice
RB Shonn Greene (till Mathews is good)
WR Dez Bryant
WR Vincent Jackson
TE Fred Davis (till Witten is good)
W/R Steven Jackson
K Nate Kaeding
D SF

I had Rivers last year and kind of planned to avoid him this year. Didn't go as planned. As long as he stops with all the picks he has been throwing, we'll be okay. I think having 6 kids is making it hard for him to focus, sleep, and everything else.

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
Next week I'm going to order the same icon that I currently have as my avatar and put it on a corner shelf above my monitor. It'll be like they're looking down on me  :eek: :angel:
I'd like to order mine, where?

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Achronos said:
Asteriktos said:
I assume you mean the icon, not your avatar  ;D  It can be ordered from Come and See Icons, and is listed here as:

The Three Holy Hierarchs    zcj-01    10.5" x 5.4"    $30

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
stavros_388 said:
I guess I should have picked up a back-up D for the same reason... but I did not.  :(

QB Phil Rivers
RB Ray Rice
WR Dez Bryant
WR Vincent Jackson
W/R Steven Jackson
K Nate Kaeding
D SF

I had Rivers last year and kind of planned to avoid him this year. Didn't go as planned. As long as he stops with all the picks he has been throwing, we'll be okay. I think having 6 kids is making it hard for him to focus, sleep, and everything else.
Looks good. Tis always the waver wire to pick up a D... I picked up the Jets (who play Buffalo week 1)...

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
Achronos said:
Asteriktos said:
I assume you mean the icon, not your avatar  ;D   It can be ordered from Come and See Icons, and is listed here as:

The Three Holy Hierarchs     zcj-01     10.5" x 5.4"     $30
Thanks.

I like this one:
http://www.comeandseeicons.com/groups/phn105.htm

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Was it being all saints of America icons bought on the internet in 19th century Russia? Not with the dial-up speeds back then, I can be telling you!  8)

celticfan1888

Archon
Reaction score
Fantasy Gridiron Football line-up:

QB - Drew Brees
RB - Peyton Hillis
RB - Brandon Jackson
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Michael Crabtree
TE - Owen Daniels
W/R - Darrius Heyward-Bey
K - Dan Bailey
D - Cardinals

stavros_388

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
stavros_388 said:

QB Phil Rivers
RB Ray Rice
WR Dez Bryant
WR Vincent Jackson
W/R Steven Jackson
K Nate Kaeding
D SF

Looks good. Tis always the waver wire to pick up a D... I picked up the Jets (who play Buffalo week 1)...
Good call (I'm still a bit green at this). I grabbed the Eagles D for week 1 (they play the Browns).