Random Postings

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Someone please start posting some stuff so I'm not just sitting here waiting with nothing happening. Thank you.

Kerdy

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Sometimes I like to eat cake.  Sometimes I do not want any cake.

(For Asteriktos ) ;D

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Thank you kindly! I also like cake, especially of the chocolate variety. I dislike most kinds of pie though.

Kerdy

Taxiarches
Reaction score
There are a couple of things I miss in my life right now.

First, cold winters.  I remember chilling snows and lots of Christmas excitement which lasted well into February when I was a child.

Second, when my life was simpler.  A hard days work would end and I could go home to enjoy my family without worrying about work until the next day.

Ah, if one could only turn back time.

Ansgar

Archon
Reaction score
Am I the only one who think that the 19th century was kind of like a trial run for the sixties. I mean, think about it. Dreams about revolution, social unrest, the breaking of taboos and a lot of young half-naked people running around, wrtiting litterature about love, sex and the meaning of life, while smoking a lot of weed.

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
Ansgar said:
Am I the only one who think that the 19th century was kind of like a trial run for the sixties. I mean, think about it. Dreams about revolution, social unrest, the breaking of taboos and a lot of young half-naked people running around, wrtiting litterature about love, sex and the meaning of life, while smoking a lot of weed.
That's interesting. Some truth to it. :)

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
biro said:
Cyrillic said:
I don't really like chocolate.
:eek:

Are there just not any good shops near you?
No, I'm just not that fond of chocolate. Milk chocolate can be okay-ish at times, pure chocolate is just disgusting. And they're hard to distinguish with the eye, so there's always the risk you take some pure chocolate instead of milk.

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cyrillic said:
biro said:
Cyrillic said:

No, I'm just not that fond of chocolate. Milk chocolate can be okay-ish at times, pure chocolate is just disgusting. And they're hard to distinguish with the eye, so there's always the risk you take some pure chocolate instead of milk.
Oh, wow. I don't know what I'd do without chocolate. To each his own, though. :)

Apples

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Cyrillic said:
biro said:
Cyrillic said:

My little brother is kinda like that.

But dark chocolate is awesome.

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
William said:
Cyrillic said:
biro said:
Cyrillic said:

But dark chocolate is awesome.
How can you say that? It borders heresy!

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
I'm invited to an halloween party to which I have to come in a crazy costume. I was thinking about ordering this one along with a cane. A funny costume I think for a party in which the girl:boy ratio is at least 4 to 1 :p

Kerdy

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Logic doesn’t make one right.  It only helps make one wrong with authority.

That person

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Kerdy said:
Tom Baker was the best Dr. Who!
The character's name is just the Doctor. Although, to be fair, the credits of have said "Dr. Who" at some points. Doesn't make it right though! Who's your favorite of the new series?

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
Cyrillic said:
I'm invited to an halloween party to which I have to come in a crazy costume. I was thinking about ordering this one along with a cane. A funny costume I think for a party in which the girl:boy ratio is at least 4 to 1 :p
How in the nine hells do they maintain that ratio?  Does someone stand at the door in an SS uniform with a cane or something?

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
vamrat said:
Cyrillic said:
How in the nine hells do they maintain that ratio?  Does someone stand at the door in an SS uniform with a cane or something?
I have no idea, and neither do I know why I keep getting invited to those parties. They even named that halloween party after me so I must have done something right.